Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved (1645 Views)

I Just Found Out Jesus Was A Jew / I Just Found Out Jesus Got Married To Mary The Magdalene. How True? / After The Rapture, She Saw Giants, And Monstrous Creatures Come Out. Jesus Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by intrepidJ: 3:16am On Aug 25, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNUfzCpAJi4

Three years ago i got into a serious altercation with some friends. I was home one night when suddenly the person i had this altercation with called, and in a sweet tone asked if i was home, he needed to talk over somethings with me. Sure i quipped. No sooner had the call dropped when i was overwhelmed with a sudden urge to leave the house. I shrugged off the feeling and continued what i was doing. The sensation increased dramatically. I was confused..before i know it i found myself outside the gate of my compound. Something voice within me told me to leave the goat and walked down some distance. I obeyed that voice. Obeying that voice probably saved my life.

Within minutes i saw three people from the distance walking to the gate. One of them went in, the other two waited outside. Knowing who henis i could easily tell they were armed. This was a hit job. Then my phone rings. Its him. In the same sweet voice he said he was at my gate and asked me to open. I asked him if he came alone or if he came with people. He swore he was alone. I asked again..he insisted he was alone. At this point there was no need wasting time. I hung up. I was terrified with fear. After a while they left. I was still gripped with fear so i decided to wait it out before going back home. After a while the idea about going back home suddenly sounded like a terrible idea. I figured ill go home, pack some stuffs and get out. I called a friend asking if i could come stay the night at his place. He said sure. As i got close to the gate, i was gripped again by that same fear. I made a u turn and decided perhaps its best i leave as it is. By this time an hour had gone by.

So here i was, walking down towards the main road to hail a cab. As i walked i suddenly realised ....wait a min, someone had been walking side by side with me for quite a while now. When i mean side by side i mean the way a couple would walk close to each other holding hands. I turned and lo and behold it was this guy. They pretended they had left and took up positions by the only roadside. I could see the expression of rage etched on his face. He was armed..but somehow he could not see me. Now this is not hyperbole. He could not see me. Here was a guy armed with a gun, a cultist looking desperately for me but here i was by his side yet he could not see me. I had somehow become invisible. I was close to panick. We we walked towards the road i looked across, there was the other two guys....also looking out to see if i would come out that road. The dude walked right past me to the other guys... i crossed the road in panic and hid beside a bus parked near a mango tree. I saw them stop a cab then left.

I was so paralysed with fear 30 minutes after they had gone i still could not bring myself comeout from hiding behind the bus. Later i got a whatsapp message from the guy and in his own words :

'' You get luck say you run commot for house. I for blow your leg teach you lesson. I HATE YOU ''

This was the first time i have witnessed such raw hatred directed towards me and it freaked me out.

Why this long epitaph?

Because i can tell you categorically while in a state of panic, praying subconsciously asking God for help SAVED my life. Now there are many who will scoff at this writing...i dont really care. This is my first hand experience of the power in the name of Jesus.

I came across this video and it IMMEDIATELY took me back to that Night. There is power in the name of Jesus. I hope this impacts the life of somebody reading this. JESUS saves. I can say this categorically from first hand experience. No matter the situation bring your supplication to God with a genuine heart, sit back and watch what happens.

3 Likes

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by chiefolododo(m): 3:20am On Aug 25, 2018
For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved Romans 10:13

7 Likes

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by otipoju(m): 3:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Nice story. I believe you and thank God for your life.

My Grandma told me about how God used birds to save her from ritualists one early morning on her way to where she buys wood in bulk for resale.

She was walking and singing on a tarred road railway compound in Ebutte metta when suddenly a bird told her to hide immediately inside the bush....she obeyed and about a minute later, she saw armed men with machetes walking by and looking around saying we cant find the person...we have to wait for another person to pass.

So i believe you. God is indeed merciful.

6 Likes

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by DeSepiero(m): 3:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Stop giving Jesus credit for good luck that befell you because you followed your instincts.

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by intrepidJ: 4:02am On Aug 25, 2018
otipoju:

My Grandma told me about how God used birds to save her from ritualists one early morning on her way to where she buys wood in bulk for resale.

She was walking and singing on a tarred road railway compound in Ebutte metta when suddenly a bird told her to hide immediately inside the bush....she obeyed and about a minute later, she saw armed men with machetes walking by and looking around saying we cant find the person...we have to wait for another person to pass.

WOW !!

3 Likes

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02am On Aug 25, 2018
HALLELUYAH!!!
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:03am On Aug 25, 2018
otipoju:

Halleluyah once again .
Same way God used birds to feed prophet Elijah (throughout the day) during the famine season in the days of old.
So we can relate Otipoju.
May God's name be praised

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by Baawaa(m): 5:03am On Aug 25, 2018
At mention of the name JESUS,all kneels shall bow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by chiommy123(f): 5:06am On Aug 25, 2018
I pity those who do not believe in the awesome and amazing power of the most high. Should I say its not their fault I may be wrong but I pray they have an encounter that will change their lives forever. Op thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by HajimeSaito(m): 5:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Atheist scumbots and masturbators storming this thread in

[img]https://i./TwtY.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by hopefulLandlord: 6:05am On Aug 25, 2018
chiefolododo:

At no point did any of the below people call on the name of Jesus

those massacred in churches in the north

those massacred in Ozubulu church massacre

those massacred in Benue church massacre

the redeemed woman pastor stoned to death in the north

those that died in Uyo church collapse

amongst many others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by hopefulLandlord: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2018
Baawaa:

I've been hearing Jesus names but I'm yet to see any knee bow at the mention of his name

3 Likes

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by hopefulLandlord: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2018
otipoju:

What language did the bird speak?

How did she connect a Nigerian bird telling her to hide to an Israeli god being merciful? what if the bird was controlled by our local God? maybe Amadioha, Sango or something?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by garetz: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2018
God is good all the time

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by CAPSLOCKED: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2018
chiefolododo:

YET ANOTHER FALSE PROMISE FROM THE HOE-LY BOOK.

2 Likes

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by CAPSLOCKED: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

those that died in the tanker fire

those that died in the recent flood

all the victims of rape and blood rituals

amongst many others

IF THEY HAD CALLED OUT AS INSTRUCTED IN ROMANS THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED. IT'S THEIR FAULT THEY DIDN'T CALL ON THE LORD (EVEN INSIDE THE CHURCH THEY WERE SLAYED).

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2018
intrepidJ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNUfzCpAJi4

Three years ago i got into a serious altercation with some friends. I was home one night when suddenly the person i had this altercation with called, and in a sweet tone asked if i was home, he needed to talk over somethings with me. Sure i quipped. No sooner had the call dropped when i was overwhelmed with a sudden urge to leave the house. I shrugged off the feeling and continued what i was doing. The sensation increased dramatically. I was confused..before i know it i found myself outside the gate of my compound. Something voice within me told me to leave the goat and walked down some distance. I obeyed that voice. Obeying that voice probably saved my life.

Within minutes i saw three people from the distance walking to the gate. One of them went in, the other two waited outside. Knowing who henis i could easily tell they were armed. This was a hit job. Then my phone rings. Its him. In the same sweet voice he said he was at my gate and asked me to open. I asked him if he came alone or if he came with people. He swore he was alone. I asked again..he insisted he was alone. At this point there was no need wasting time. I hung up. I was terrified with fear. After a while they left. I was still gripped with fear so i decided to wait it out before going back home. After a while the idea about going back home suddenly sounded like a terrible idea. I figured ill go home, pack some stuffs and get out. I called a friend asking if i could come stay the night at his place. He said sure. As i got close to the gate, i was gripped again by that same fear. I made a u turn and decided perhaps its best i leave as it is. By this time an hour had gone by.

So here i was, walking down towards the main road to hail a cab. As i walked i suddenly realised ....wait a min, someone had been walking side by side with me for quite a while now. When i mean side by side i mean the way a couple would walk close to each other holding hands. I turned and lo and behold it was this guy. They pretended they had left and took up positions by the only roadside. I could see the expression of rage etched on his face. He was armed..but somehow he could not see me. Now this is not hyperbole. He could not see me. Here was a guy armed with a gun, a cultist looking desperately for me but here i was by his side yet he could not see me. I had somehow become invisible. I was close to panick. We we walked towards the road i looked across, there was the other two guys....also looking out to see if i would come out that road. The dude walked right past me to the other guys... i crossed the road in panic and hid beside a bus parked near a mango tree. I saw them stop a cab then left.

I was so paralysed with fear 30 minutes after they had gone i still could not bring myself comeout from hiding behind the bus. Later i got a whatsapp message from the guy and in his own words :

'' You get luck say you run commot for house. I for blow your leg teach you lesson. I HATE YOU ''

This was the first time i have witnessed such raw hatred directed towards me and it freaked me out.

Why this long epitaph?

Because i can tell you categorically while in a state of panic, praying subconsciously asking God for help SAVED my life. Now there are many who will scoff at this writing...i dont really care. This is my first hand experience of the power in the name of Jesus.

I came across this video and it IMMEDIATELY took me back to that Night. There is power in the name of Jesus. I hope this impacts the life of somebody reading this. JESUS saves. I can say this categorically from first hand experience. No matter the situation bring your supplication to God with a genuine heart, sit back and watch what happens.

Haven't I heard this useless story before??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by hopefulLandlord: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Haven't I heard this useless story before??
and many variations of it over the years

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by Dalamama: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2018
chiefolododo:

Except the many Christians that were killed and burned aliveinside churches while worshipping and calling the name of the Lord by Muslims in various parts of Nigeria. Thas one happened few weeks ago in plateau state.
Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by Dalamama: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Baawaa:

It is a LIE. I've been hearing Jesus name and I've not bowed. The people that were killed in various parts of the north while worshipping in churches were all shouting Jesus, Jesus while the Muslims kept killing them. They didn't bow when the Christians were calling out the name of Jesus before they killed them and burned some of the alivery inside the churches.
Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by chiefolododo(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Dalamama:

Except the many Christians that were killed and burned aliveinside churches while worshipping and calling the name of the Lord by Muslims in various parts of Nigeria. Thas one happened few weeks ago in plateau state.
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his souls. Whatever we have here are temporal, whether wealth , or deliverance from accident or anything like such. But we have hope of eternity, hope of heaven ,ETERNAL SALVATION
Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by chiefolododo(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

amongst many others
How about eternal salvation? we are all going to die one day. BUT BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by hopefulLandlord: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Dalamama:

Even their Jesus of the Hole-ly BuyBull couldn't survive 3 nails

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by hopefulLandlord: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2018
chiefolododo:
How about eternal salvation? we are all going to die one day. BUT BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE

so you agree that Jesus name does not save you from physical danger?

3 Likes

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by chiefolododo(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Baawaa:
it is not at the mention , it is at the name of Jesus Philipians 2:10
Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by Dalamama: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2018
chiefolododo:
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his souls. Whatever we have here are temporal, whether wealth , or deliverance from accident or anything like such. But we have hope of eternity, hope of heaven ,ETERNAL SALVATION

You are are just deceiving yourself and showing that your God does no real work in reality. You just claimed that "For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved". I just showed you that many called on the name of the Lord and were not saved as you claimed. Instead of acknowledging that fact you are telling me bla bla bla.

Your God does no real work in reality, because no matter the outcome, religious slaves like you will still come to give your God credit and victory as you've just done.

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by chiefolododo(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

so you agree that Jesus name does not save you from physical danger?
HOW ABOUT THIS TESTIMONY YOU JUST READ? YOU KNOW NOT WHAT THE WILL OF GOD IS. HE IS ALL IN ALL, HE IS ALL KNOWING, HE IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END. HE KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING
Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by chiefolododo(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2018
Dalamama:

You are are just deceiving yourself and showing that your God does no real work in reality. You just claimed that "For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved". I just showed you that many called on the name of the Lord and were not saved as you claimed. Instead of acknowledging that fact you are telling me bla bla bla.

Your God does no real work in raality because no matter the outcome, religious slaves like you will still come to give your God credit and victory as you've just done.

thank you
Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by hopefulLandlord: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2018
chiefolododo:
HOW ABOUT THIS TESTIMONY YOU JUST READ? YOU KNOW NOT WHAT THE WILL OF GOD IS. HE IS ALL IN ALL, HE IS ALL KNOWING, HE IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END. HE KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING

what about those who died despite calling on Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by Dalamama: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2018
chiefolododo:

Doyou ever sit down to reason out all these things you've been indoctrinated with? God is all knowing yet you constantly pray to him to remind him of what he already knows abi? Continue.
Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by Dalamama: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Even their Jesus of the Hole-ly BuyBull couldn't survive 3 nails

grin cheesy
Re: Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

and many variations of it over the years
lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

wow / Euthansia: The roman catholic perspective / The Trial Of Jesus - Fair Or Unfair? Lawful Or Unlawful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.