Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash (12159 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses / Bandex: Kaduna Declares July 12 Work-Free As Buhari, El-Rufai, Ibrahim Mourn / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by zakim(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2018
The Kaduna State government yesterday imposed a 7:pm to 7:am curfew on two communities after two youths were killed in a communal clash in Kwaru and Ungwan Yero of Kaduna North Local Government Area.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai visited the families of the two youths and condemned the killings while expressing sympathy to the families.

He assured them that law enforcement agencies had been directed to thoroughly investigate the killings and prosecute those involved.

The governor appealed to residents of the communities to reject division in the name of religion or ethnicity and to uphold harmony in the area. El-Rufai was accompanied by the deputy governor, Barnabas Yusuf Bala and other senior government officials.

A statement signed by Samuel Aruwan, the senior special assistant to the governor, disclosed that more security agents had been deployed to the area, and appealed to residents to observe the curfew which would be strictly enforced.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kaduna-declares-curfew-over-communal-clash-267397.html
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Baawaa(m): 5:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Good one by the governor,for quick response

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Yankee101: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Kaduna and religious crisis

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by nzeobi(m): 5:58am On Aug 25, 2018
when will this people learn to tolerate one another.
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by chriskosherbal(m): 6:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Seriously I just want peace to reign in this country..

Meanwhile check out my signature. ....now in lagos.
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by EmekaMD(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2018
cheesy hi
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by SolutionMee: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Wow!

Curfew is so sweet ooo

I remember when I experienced it in Tokyo some years back

I was indoor with a Japanese lady

What a massive asset she's gat

90 days after, we still dey enjoy curfew

Kadunians should learn from me

Meanwhile, I'm from the South West and this is how we roll

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Hundredpopo: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
State if emergency
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
And Ese is going there for her service. How she wan take dey go flex for night now?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Ijaya123: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Absolutely no value on human lives in this country.
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
Wow!

Curfew is so sweet ooo

Meanwhile, I'm from the South West and this is how we role

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by wezzyjasified(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2018
It's well in this country called Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by tatibillion: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2018
All these ones go just dey fight sha undecided
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by elotajohn1(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Opinionated: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Better than allowing fighting.

Kaduna is a beautiful state, people should not destroy it with hate.

6 Reasons We Love Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by tayo4ng(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Killings everywhere you go
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Mintyguy(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2018
I think it's high time the government prioritize peace education by setting a body to educate this restive regions on the need for peace and harmony
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by omowolewa: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Revenge - Avenge - Revenge - Avenge!
Kaduna and crisis
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by ajepako(f): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
Wow!

Curfew is so sweet ooo

I almost believed it until you cited Japanese...

Japanese? With massive asset ?

God punish Daura Burukutu and Otueke weed... grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Jaynom(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Yankee101:
Kaduna and religious crisis
I am from kaduna. I live in kaduna. Who told you it was a religious clash?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by SolutionMee: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2018
ajepako:

I almost believed it until you cited Japanese...

Japanese? With massive asset ?

God punish Daura Burukutu and Otueke weed... grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin U know?

Some Japanese ladies are heavily endowed

Especially those that came from Nagasaki and Hiroshima

The effect of those America nukes really performed wonders as it reshaped their body structures

There are some wonders beyond human knowledge and comprehension

BTW... Have you been to Tokyo before?

That's the birthplace of Honda and Asimo if you don't know
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Nwaohafia1: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2018
El-Rufai should try as much as possible to pay his killer brothers again so they stop the killings.
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Quality20(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Kaduna ppl shd just b relocated to their fore father's states for peace pls
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by AceRoyal: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2018
I long for a time when Nigeria will be peaceful all around for just one week. No news of killings, fightings and bloodshed.

I love my country but I'm ashamed of our leaders!
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Nwaohafia1: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Mintyguy:
I think it's high time the government prioritize peace education by setting a body to educate this restive regions on the need for peace and harmony

The governor is a fulani man who once paid his brothers to stop killing
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by bigfat05: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2018
my beloved country
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by ajepako(f): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:

Wetin U know?

Some Japanese ladies are heavily endowed

Especially those that came from Nagasaki and Hiroshima

The effect of those America nukes really performed wonders as it reshaped their body structures

There are some wonders beyond human knowledge and comprehension

BTW... Have you been to Tokyo before?

That's the birthplace of Honda and Asimo if you don't know

Nope.. But l have taught two Japanese English Language before and they are the most respectful, most courteous and neatest humans l have seen...

They're also Reed thin and extremely fit

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by dreh17(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
Wow!

Curfew is so sweet ooo

Role?!
Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by Printerscanner: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
Wow!

Curfew is so sweet ooo

No, we don't roll like this in South-West. We don't miss Osogbo weed with Kwale weed or Oluwole weed. It's either we take Osogbo weed with palmwine or we take Kwale weed with Sapele water or we take Oluwole weed with Alomo bitters. This one you mixed Osogbo weed with Kwale weed and Tramadol is contrary to our style in South-West.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash by SolutionMee: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2018
dreh17:
Rolll?!
Yea! Roll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With President Of The World Bank, David Malpass / Emefiele Demands N25bn As Damages From Akpabio Over ‘defamatory Remark’ / Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.