Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,529 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? (550 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2018
I ask this honestly, because..

There has been a reduced frequency of killings since the months leading to the Elections

1 Like

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2018
It's obviously sponsored by the parties in opposition.

1 Like

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Shelumiel: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Food for thought : "If insurgency lasts more than 24 hours, the government have a hand in it." These were the words of the late Gen. Sani Abacha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by SolutionMee: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Yes
If APC wins in 2019, dem go resume with full force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by jchioma: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Daura's sack has put them in disarray.

1 Like

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
It's obviously sponsored by the parties in opposition.
Hmmm..
Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
Food for thought : "If insurgency lasts more than 24 hours, the government have a hand in it." These were the words of the late Gen. Sani Abacha.
I disagree because

Your country could be invaded by foreigners who are mistaken as saboteur insurgents

And that could last years...
Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Shelumiel: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Moorish:

I disagree because

Your country could be invaded

And that could last years...

When Biafra was invaded by the Nigerian army did ojukwu's Government have a hand in it?
You cannot compare Ojukwu's rebellion to the herdsmen onslaught .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by SarkinYarki: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Of course it has the blessing and protection of a certain powerful herdsman in ABuja its not even up for discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by SarkinYarki: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by teeytimi: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2018
so you are just realising its pmb that's responsible, can't you see since osinbajo took over it stopped. I pray it doesn't resume again since their grand patron is back on seat now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
My original post was erroneous

I did not read your post properly

I realized you said "insurgents"
Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
Agreed

1 Like

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Shelumiel please reply my modified reply to you
Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Of course it has the blessing and protection of a certain powerful herdsman in ABuja its not even up for discussion
Men and power sha

If what you say is true...
Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2018
It is either you guys are correct or we have been invaded by another African country

To destabilize our unity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Well, maybe Buhari should sack himself

I was once a fan, and I still love the man but if he is guilty I pray he loses these elections

If he is innocent, I pray he is vindicated and the one doing the deed is caught
Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
It's benue today it could be anyone else 2mrw

I hope I am wrong and our government is not involved

But I fear I am not wrong
Re: Is The Herdsmen Menace Government Sponsored? by Moorish: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:
https://www.nairaland.com/4695404/did-know-weapon-laden-russian-ship
This is possible

Russia are also oil and energy exporters

Nigerians we need to seriously consider this threat !

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Is Number One In Unemployment In Nigeria - Dakuku Peterside / Group Endorses Kogi Member, Hon. Jimoh Omiata Second Term Bid / Why Nigeria Can’t Survive Another Four Years Under Buhari – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.