Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. (22814 Views)

The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos) / The All New 2019 Toyota Avalon Is Full Of Sophistication And Style (photos) / Hybrid-electric Vehicles: Ask Mymotong (prius, Honda Insight, Camry Hybrid...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. by symbianDON(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2018
boy!!! see motor!
Re: The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. by Kayman3(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

The second-generation Honda Insight is a five-door hatchback that, despite being a cheap hybrid is very much better than it’s predecessors.

Why is it five doors? Is it because of the boot?

1 Like

Re: The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. by staneless(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Engine is highly compacted...no space. Overheating go finish dis car for tropical region
Re: The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. by staneless(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2018
Why is it five doors? Is it because of the boot? [/quote]

Yes...the boot is also referred to as door

1 Like

Re: The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. by TechCapon(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Kayman3:

Why is it five doors? Is it because of the boot?
yeah. It's a hatchback

1 Like

Re: The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. by OboOlora(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2018
TechCapon:
are you sure about that? I've always known you're a Benz fan
Check out this 2006 s class interior

Re: The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. by speedfreak(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
undecided this Honda arm pulling on the road issue is so overrated,maintenance is all that's required.I've owned a 2001 civic,my elder sister drives a 2001 Accord (baby boy or Hennessey) and my mum presently uses a 2006 accord (eod) and till date non has had the leg issue despite popular conception we've had all 3 since 2012,just ensure that the arms are changed every six months and welded when the change is done.I drive very roughly and frequently ply Farin gada (anyone in Jos can testify how bad the road's to and from the university are).Although all 3 have had their transmissions changed tongue

1 Like

Re: The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. by lordmassac(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
speedfreak:
undecided this Honda arm pulling on the road issue is so overrated,maintenance is all that's required.I've owned a 2001 civic,my elder sister drives a 2001 Accord (baby boy or Hennessey) and my mum presently uses a 2006 accord (eod) and till date non has had the leg issue despite popular conception we've had all 3 since 2012,just ensure that the arms are changed every six months and welded when the change is done.I drive very roughly and frequently ply Farin gada (anyone in Jos can testify how bad the road's to and from the university are).Although all 3 have had their transmissions changed tongue

Are you kidding me?
Change arms every six months when I can drive other brands for years without worrying about the arms..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Unveils Its Self-driving E-palette Delivery Pod / This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! / This U.S AF's Special Ops Supercar,Dodge Challenger Vapor Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.