Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs (46075 Views)

Bayo Onanuga Takes Dig At Buhari Over Treatment Of Fallen Soldiers / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Deenite(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2018
Yesterday the No.1 citizen of Nigeria hosted some of his classmate and other groups in daura, photos of him sitting on a chair taught to be torn has been trending on the internet since morning. New image surfaced shows that the alleged tear was a flower designed on the chair. Images below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by blackpanda: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Wailers and their foolishness

Even if buhari sits on golden throne, we will still vote him in come 2019. Looters and their supporters shld go and drink raw acid

150 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Corrinthians(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Like I said on the other thread, that some bunch of losers choose to pick on the president over the CHAIR he sat on shows indeed Nigerians honestly need alot of jobs.

I mean, how in God's gracious name did such become a topical issue? How is it anyone's business where the president decides to sit or what he choses to sit on IN HIS PRIVATE RESIDENCE?

The hate these guys habour against Buhari is really beginning to make them show unmistakable signs of dementia, otherwise, how else could one explain such level of foolishness? embarassed

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Corrinthians(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2018
blackpanda:

Even if buhari sits on golden throne, we will still vote him in come 2019. Looters and their supporters shld go and drink raw acid
I am telling you. The more they try to make us hate him, the stronger our confidence and love for the gentleman grows.

I can't wait for 2019 honestly. Maybe upon the announcement of his victory, they'd simply go ahead and do themselves in so the world could be rid of their needless growls.

81 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Valro(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Whats the definition of a Zombie again

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Baawaa(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2018
SAI BABA till 2023

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by ct2: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Baba Buhari your ipob pigs enemies will have no rest

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Booked
Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Hundredpopo: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Nice one
Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Baawaa(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Valro:
Whats the definition of a Zombie again
Zombie teachs you to get sense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by AdelG: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Seriously, I have come to realize that Buhari is not the problem, the problem is the empty skull APC supporters who chose to remain blind and alienated themselves from reality...I have traveled around the world and I have never seen a group of people as daft as the Nigerian APC supporters a.k.a. Zombies.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by PROPHETmichael: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
Like I said on the other thread, that some bunch of losers choose to pick on the president over the CHAIR he sat on shows indeed Nigerians honestly need alot of jobs.

I mean, how in God's gracious name did such becomes topical issue? How is it anyone's business where the president decides to sit or what he choses to sit on IN HIS PRIVATE RESIDENCE?

The hate these guys habour against Buhari is really beginning to make them show unmistakable signs of dementia, otherwise, how else could one explain such level of foolishness? embarassed

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by mysteriousman(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Saw it clearly its a floral design.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by madridguy(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by demolinka(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Still a humble president! Look at the very modest floral patterns on the ageing chair.

Humble man.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by SEONaijaExpert: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
The blackmail never stops. That's the pattern of the chair, if the President wants to receive attention not with an old and torn chair like that.

4 Likes

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by MicheyJ1: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Who cares about the dullard. Is the lazy zombies that don't have work that spend their time on frivolities like this.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Saao(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
blackpanda:

are you blaming wailers or bmc who snap it and paste on social media?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by jericco1(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
the country is hard
Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by BruncleZuma: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
That's a French dining chair with floral pattern and it is not 50kobo.

It's funny to see the same brainless imps who pushed the humble Buhari and his humble chair have reversed their mouths.

I wonder what a complete set costs...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2018
Sai Baba or no Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
grin
Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Amberon1: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Mumu
Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Godsaves18(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
C

1 Like

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Hujosi: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
These PDP wailers never give up. grin

8 Likes

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by OlaAshawo: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:

I mean, how in God's gracious name did such becomes topical issue? How is it anyone's business where the president decides to sit or what he choses to sit on IN HIS PRIVATE RESIDENCE?

[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Nwaohafia1: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
The first time i saw that picture, i knew the Ahmed guy is an illiterate. He didn't take a closer look at the chair before posting it

13 Likes

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by Realdeals(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
That is how President Buhari aide's usually land him in trouble with useless propaganda.

12 Likes

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by mralabs(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
BUHARI AND APC WE ARE TIRED.

Let's start a campaign against Buhari already because it seems PDP is not ready... And gaskiya.. Me Ayam tired..

1 to tell 20 just one reason to vote for a new face in the forth coming presidential race.

Me.. This is my Candidate. Check his Bio

VOTE ANRP.. make critical analysis and decide

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tope_Fasua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmdU16s4-0

Who is ur Candidate?

5 Likes

Re: Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2018
If not that we misplace priorities in this country, I don't think a chair owned by someone in his private apartment should be subjected to national/public scrutiny.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures from The Labour Party Presidential Rally in Ibadan / GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / Halimat Ibrahim Babangida To Wed Auwal Lawal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.