Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Hypocrisy Of South East Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Of South East Politics (404 Views)

South East - Politics Of Envy And Grandiose Feeling Of Entitlement / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Who Is The Real Jagaban In South East Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy Of South East Politics by ashacot: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
We don't want the presidency because Northerners have ruled the nation and have also produce the highest number of presidents in the country but are the poorest region in the country, but We come online to complain of how we are being marginalized.

We don't want the presidency but We come online to tell of how only the northerners and south westerners are getting the highest infrastructural development.

We don't want presidency and we are online everyday crying of how key positions are being given to northerners and westerners.

Today we say One Nigeria, Tomorrow we say Restructuring, Another day we say Biafra. What do we even want in this country?

WE SOUTH EASTERNERS ARE JUST LEGENDS IN POLITICAL IBERIBERISM.
Re: Hypocrisy Of South East Politics by amaniro: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Speak for your self, shioor

Re: Hypocrisy Of South East Politics by mrbaba18(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
If i were u i wil go 4 deliverance
Re: Hypocrisy Of South East Politics by Arda1000(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Guy can speak for himself

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom APC Post-congress Leadership Tussle Ends / PHOTOS: FG Releases List Of 69 Ongoing Road, Bridge Projects In South East / “if President Buhari Doesn’t Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself” – Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.