Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago (41123 Views)

Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Man Reveals How Traditional Bone Setters Saved Him From Amputation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Notchtrend(m): 2:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Pretty disable lady explained what happened when she went for amputation 14 years ago.

She said a woman who when into the theater room before her to get one of her fingers amputated couldn’t survive it but she came out alive after amputating one of her arm.

She said God kept her alive for a purpose, losing one of her arm made her begin to cover her scar but she later start slaying with it when she understand what God has done for her.

This beautiful disable lady didn’t explain why she went for amputation but scaling from what she posted, her arm was rotten arm.

Read her post below,

“If I’m opportune to correct any mistake in my life, I will not even go back to 14 years ago, I will go back to 7 years ago when I began to cover my scar.
It’s a mistake I have chosen to correct, I should’ve understood that it what makes me special, I should’ve understand that God kept me alive for a reason
14 years ago, before I entered into the theater room, a young lady has gone before me and one of her fingers was amputated but she did not come out alive, Ambulance took her that day
That lady would’ve chosen to be me if it was within her power to make such decision
But God kept me even with the rotten arm, I came out alive for a purpose which I have chosen to fulfill now..!!
This got me crying ”.

See screenshot below.

(I tried to post the photo and screenshots but i couldn't get it right, click the link below to view the images)

http://notchtrend.com/pretty-disable-lady-explained-what-happened-when-she-went-for-amputation-14-years-ago/

Pretty disable lady explained what happened when she went for amputation 14 years ago.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:20am On Aug 26, 2018
In every situation you find yourself in life..... ....... ...... GIVE THANKS!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by ipobarethieves: 3:16am On Aug 26, 2018
she is beautiful and wonderful made

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:48am On Aug 26, 2018
embarassed pretty babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Elijahrona(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
She's pretty and proud. Cool

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
She is pretty without having to do that much.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by AustineCJ: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
This babe is complete.

16 Likes

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by snappyicee: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
ha, such beauty! God bless yhu

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by yungkels(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
She is 'ONE' of a kind

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Primusinterpares(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
She's really pretty...
God preserved you for a purpose... fulfill that purpose dear

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by EweduAfonja(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
amputee girl looking for cheap sympathy...

If this girl's hands are completely complete.... Hmmmmm

She will be among the girls serving a BIG GOD.

I have no sympathy to give ..

Modified....

Only Dementia patients will quote me out of context
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Stallion93(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Good for her but sm1 tell her to go get a prosthetic arm. She'll be way more confident with that(although she might never admit it).

1 Like

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by YorubaEmir: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
When you're used to reading well written English, reading a bad one is like trying to understand vernacular
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by SexTin(f): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sorry, Is There No Robot Hand.
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by dontbothermuch: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Happiness is all that matters after all.

Breaking News: Senator John Mc Cain has died in a Nigeria hospital.

It will happen.

Why Error 502 na

1 Like

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by StarUp: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Attitude is everything.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by zinnydan(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
yungkels:
She is 'ONE' of a kind
yeah she is
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Jaqenhghar: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thank God indeed. Only in the shithole will someone go for an amputation and come out a corpse

1 Like

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by itiswellandwell: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Adaanna(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
She is beautiful
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by FreeConCiencE: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Doggy style is no no with her. She will lose the balance by the time the play is heated up.
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by NLbully(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Notchtrend:

She said a woman who when into the theater room before her to get one of her fingers amputated couldn’t survive it but she came out alive after amputating one of her arm.

She said God kept her alive for a purpose, losing one of her arm made her begin to cover her scar but she later start slaying with it when she understand what God has done for her.

This beautiful disable lady didn’t explain why she went for amputation but scaling from what she posted, her arm was rotten arm.

Read her post below,

If I’m opportune to correct any mistake in my life, I will not even go back to 14 years ago, I will go back to 7 years ago when I began to cover my scar.
It’s a mistake I have chosen to correct, I should’ve understood that it what makes me special, I should’ve understand that God kept me alive for a reason
14 years ago, before I entered into the theater room, a young lady has gone before me and one of her fingers was amputated but she did not come out alive, Ambulance took her that day
That lady would’ve chosen to be me if it was within her power to make such decision
But God kept me even with the rotten arm, I came out alive for a purpose which I have chosen to fulfill now..!!
This got me crying ”.

See screenshot below.

(I tried to post the photo and screenshots but i couldn't get it right, click the link below to view the images)

http://notchtrend.com/pretty-disable-lady-explained-what-happened-when-she-went-for-amputation-14-years-ago/

Anty why you lie
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by blackaxe78: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
FreeConCiencE:
Doggy style is no no with her. She will lose the balance by the time the play is heated up.

You will rest her chest on a pillow and finish her from the back. That way, are missing or present arm won't come to play.
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by tunary(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
EweduAfonja:
amputee girl looking for cheap sympathy...

If this girl's hands are completely complete.... Hmmmmm

She will be among the girls serving a BIG GOD.

I have no sympathy to give ..

Modified....

Only Dementia patients will quote me out of context
Ewedu y u dey fall our hand nah
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Immarocks(f): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
And some people will look at theirself and say .....God made a mistake for creating them how they are.... dey will go and reshape and remould and even change entirely from male to female.... SMH

truely ....one's creation is not complete ontill you die...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by StarUp: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
FreeConCiencE:

blackaxe78:

You will rest her chest on a pillow and finish her from the back. That way, are missing or present arm won't come to play.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by pointstores(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wow
Re: Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago by Vulcanheph(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
she can always use prosthetic arms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) / Moradeun Balogun Dies As Jolad Hospital, Gbagada Refuses Her Treatment / Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.