Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) (55458 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Mercedes Gwagon (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:57am On Aug 26, 2018
Kanye West surprised wife Kim Kardashian with a VIP gift this weekend.

The social media beauty got quite the thrill on Saturday when her rapper/fashion designer love unexpectedly gave her a neon lime Mercedes Benz G-Wagon.

Mrs. Kardashian West, 37, was over the moon while sharing her $240k luxury SUV with her Instagram followers, telling everyone how she first fell in love with the car while driving the same make and model around Miami earlier this month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6098151/Kanye-West-surprises-Kim-Kardashian-240k-Mercedes-dreams-match-Kylie-Jenners.html

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Explorers(m): 3:57am On Aug 26, 2018
The highlighter colored Mercedes Benz cost around $250k dollars.

Dream on! Kim Kardashian was given the 'truck of her dreams' by husband Kanye West on Friday'

Oh my gosh, I just got out of the gym and was surprised by this new baby,' she said, swooning over the car, 'I loved it so much in Miami and I kept on talking about it!

''Oh look who surprised me with this baby!' Kim said, panning the camera over to Kayne.

'You guys, I got the truck of my dreams because I was so excited in Miami,' she continued.

During Kim and Kanye's trip to Miami her highlighter-hued dress was so tight the rapper had to lift her up into the ride like a real-life princess.

After celebrating her new ride, she swooped over to sister Kylie's house.

The makeup mogul matched her older half-sister with her own orange G-Wagon sitting in the driveway.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58am On Aug 26, 2018
This is what women call TRUE LOVE!

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2018
The WALL of a strong relationship is built on a very strong WALLET! wink

295 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by TheBlessedMAN: 4:03am On Aug 26, 2018
All in the name of that private office called TOTO...

Toto owners, i hail you oo... May your business never run dry

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Neon green was a theme for their trip to Magic City, where they attended 2 Chainz's weddings to longtime partner Kesha Ward.

The star rocked several splashy lime looks through out her time in Florida.

Kim even sported a long straight neon wig to match a glowing Lamborghini during another day out.

7 Likes

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Note: The WALL of a strong relationship begins with a very strong WALLET! wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Guys, DOUBLE your HUSTLE and stop shouting olosho upandan!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Jamesrock(m): 4:23am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613759:
The WALL of a strong relationship begins with a very strong WALLET! wink

What Kanye needs to know is DAT "REAL WEALTH COMES FROM THE VALUE YOU'VE ADDED TO someone's LIFE"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Jamesrock:

What Kanye needs to know is DAT "REAL WEALTH COMES FROM THE VALUE YOU'VE ADDED TO someone's LIFE"
He's doing that too!
Let him flex his wife in Peace o!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:27am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613855:

Not really necessary, one post, ftc is enough to capture your several comments.

Repetition.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Nogodye(m): 4:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Love is part of showering gift...

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Explorers:

Repetition.

What is ftc Explorers?!
Thought it's Abuja, but we figure that Abuja is FCT!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Jamesrock(m): 4:37am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613889:
He's doing that too! Let him flex his wife in Peace o!
I hear u
Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by chiommy123(f): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Love is really a beautiful thingy oh. OK let me not say( type) too much before they come for me. Its such a nice ride I must say. Enjoy kim
Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2018
They really love each other cheesy I know alot of people have been waiting for their divorce shocked

check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by dynicks(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Davido right now....ah kanye! this man just wan ginger some people memories now.......N87m...must u make it known?...must u put it up on social media?...which kain wahala be this; y allow d devil use u so as to make people want to Start comparing us?......well no problem....infact!, i surely must stage a comeback "ASSURANCE 2"....so chioma get ready!.......ah! 87m!...GOD dey!..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by enoch273: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Love's sweet o, when money enter love's sweeter.

No one could ve said it any better than davido...the biggest juju so far is poverty.

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Davido's assurance na learner where Kanye's assurance dey grin

18 Likes

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Nazzyauri(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2018
Madam this car go consume fuel oo.. Better go for 4 plugs car
Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by AK481(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2018
Explorers:

Repetition.

Savage

14 Likes

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Hakeem12(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2018
so kanye is out of debt, read he was in 53 or 56 million debt in 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Explorers:

Repetition.
It Seems U Don't Know, Advertising BBQ Is A Goal...

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Davido must hear this shocked

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by pweshdodo(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2018
sad sad shocked shocked
This is the real assurance[i][k/i]
Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Explorers:

Repetition.

Man, those people are annoying.

Yes, is more than one person. Always trying to push their opinions down everyone's guts.

12 Likes

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613855:
Shut up your dirty mouth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by itiswellandwell: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613855:

Double hustle so that they'll use the money to purchase cars for women?

How many cars have you purchased for women with the money made from your BBQ business?

Nobody on earth like being broke or poor but you guys are beginning to make it look otherwise.
Everybody should make money but making money for the sole purpose of impressing a woman is the most stupid thing in the world.. very very stupid.

This is the dream fantasy of many Nigerian women but they won't get it, y'all want to know why?

Kim is a lady of substance that has added much value to Kanye's life. She's worth $140m and they're jointly worth $310m. She isn't a broke liability who doesn't do anything for Kanye.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:

Double hustle so that they'll use the money to purchase cars for women?

How many cars have you purchased for women with the money made from your BBQ business?

Nobody on earth like being broke or poor but you guys are beginning to make it look otherwise.
Everybody should make money but making money for the sole purpose of impressing a woman is the most stupid thing in the world.. very very stupid.

This is the dream fantasy of many Nigerian women but they won't get it, y'all want to know why?

Kim is a lady of substance that has added much value to Kanye's life. She's worth $140m and they're jointly worth $310m. She isn't a broke liability who doesn't do anything for Kanye.
For the bolded, this is your response small elder!
YOU ARE RIGHT

Meanwhile, we saw your profile pic and we like it, it's apt at the moment cheesy wink.
Have a great week ahead small elder! wink

Thanks for the advert guys!
Issa Appreciation Sunday! wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70628197:
For the bolded, this is your response small elder!

You are right.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.