Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits (47247 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by iGISTMORE: 5:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious Chikwendu and her triplets steps out in matching outfits.

Source - http://gistmore.com/femi-fani-kayodes-wife-triplets-step-matching-outfits-photos

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by iGISTMORE: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by HungerBAD: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Beautiful woman.

Beautiful kids.

Igbo women are very beautiful. Igbo Amaka.

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by iGISTMORE: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2018
shocked cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by xreal: 5:21am On Aug 26, 2018
The triplets in their limousine . grin

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by chomchom1(f): 5:25am On Aug 26, 2018
If u have not associated with igbo... Ua really missing something.. Igbo Amaka!!!! Davido knows! grin..God protections to all our igbo inlaw at south west. Haters go and hit ua head.

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by chubbyswit(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2018
Double post
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by zionmde: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2018
beautiful children from a beautiful wife.

Pls to all those APC miscreants ur kids would look like oshiomole if any of u come here to talk rubbish

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by zionmde: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:
This woman is revolting to me. Any igbo, be it man or woman, that mixes with Yoruba and brings into this world a half Igbo/half Yoruba is extremely nauseating to me. The children, though very beautiful, is an abomination to me. I spit at all Igbos mixing with those things and destroying our bloodline. Better to mix with anything but those things. #spits.
SHARRAP
We are all humans first of all. U DAT married Igbo, how are ur kids looking like

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by deboysben(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Cute kids.

To the mod that banned me thunder and kitikpa fire you several times.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by SolutionMee: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2018
There are only two tribes in Nigeria

The Igbo's and others

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by horsepower101: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:
This woman is revolting to me. Any igbo, be it man or woman, that mixes with Yoruba and brings into this world a half Igbo/half Yoruba is extremely nauseating to me. The children, though very beautiful, is an abomination to me. I spit at all Igbos mixing with those things and destroying our bloodline. Better to mix with anything but those things. #spits.

With the level of hatred and genocidal fantasies those people have for us, it makes me mad when I see igbo women naively marrying them.

I remember one threatening to kill his igbo wife if Biafra comes.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Preshy561(f): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:
lol

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by SarakiBukola: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Eyah...you are about to explode.

FFK has helped the Afonja cause. He donated 2 kids to Ikemba...now 4 kids to this Igbo lady.

Don't cry yet....Davido too is pounding one grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Ikenna0b: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Eyah...you are about to explode.

FFK has helped the Afonja cause. He donated 2 kids to Ikemba...now 4 kids to this Igbo lady.

Don't cry yet....Davido too is pounding one grin

Since I'm not a woman, I'm uninterested to hear gossip from you estrogen man-bitches that you Afonja men are known for. When you have the time, do go to the main market and gossip away your fantasy of FFK donation to Ikemba.

Oh and while I'm at it, how the Bleep are you "helping Afonja cause" when those children are considered Agonja, not Igbo. Dumbass if we go by your logic, it's the other way around you slowpoke. Sometimes I wonder if you Afonjs even think before writing some stupid shit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by uboma(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Drop the hate speech. It is not healthy for anyone.

Show love to everyone.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by fijinoluwa604: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Double post

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Ikenna0b: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2018
horsepower101:

With the level of hatred and genocidal fantasies those people have for us, it makes me mad when I see igbo women naively marrying them.

I remember one threatening to kill his igbo wife if Biafra comes.

Right!!!!! You talking about threatening, what about that one that killed his wife and used her for rituals. Hell if I recall correctly, I could have sworn one equally did the same shit to his girlfriend a year ago. Fools. Some people just don't learn. I can't fathom why any igbo will marry or bear children with those things. I'm even more lenient with Igbo women that bore children for their men. At least those children goes to those things and aren't part of our community. It's igbo men that lay, marry and bore children with their women are who pisses me off the most. Bringing potential snakes into our midst. I cannot understand why any igbo would be so ignorant.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Xander85: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Haba Ikenna! You're taking this thing too far! Ogini di!?

Fani-Kayode is a friend to Ndigbo and someone i quite admire if i'm to be honest!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Ikenna0b: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2018
uboma:

Drop the hate speech. It is not healthy for anyone.

Show love to everyone.

This is the problem with some Igbos. You keep allowing danger in our midst. There's no "showing love to everyone" to a community which wished nothing but death for our people. It is the " showing love to everyone" is the reason that half igbo/half fulani nigga who fought in the Nigeria side during the war and participated greatly in the Asaba massacre was ever born. It is the same "showing love to everyone" brought Okorocha into our midst. We keep letting our guards down and that's what will destroy us. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Ikenna0b: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Xander85:

Haba Ikenna! You're taking this thing too far! Ogini di!?

Fani-Kayode is a friend to Ndigbo and someone i quite admire if i'm to be honest!

Pssssch. You mean the same FFK that was busy insulting Igbos until he got with this woman. All of a sudden he remembers to be " friend" with Igbos. If you've yet to learn the only reason FFK is nice to igbo now is because that woman is with him. If she ever leaves him, the second she leaves he's going back to his vile self. Quote me on that anyday.

17 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by uboma(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

This is the problem with some Igbos. You keep allowing danger in our midst. There's no "showing love to everyone" to a community which wished nothing but death for our people. It is the " showing love to everyone" is the reason that half igbo/half fulani nigga who fought in the Nigeria side during the war and participated greatly in the Asaba massacre was ever born. It is the same "showing love to everyone" brought Okorocha into our midst. We keep letting our guards down and that's what will destroy us. Smh

Your hatred for persons from other tribes will be your undoing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by SarakiBukola: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

See epistle because of pain

[s]Since I'm not a woman, I'm uninterested to hear gossip from you estrogen man-bitches that you Afonja men are known for. When you have the time, do go to the main market and gossip away your fantasy of FFK donation to Ikemba.

Oh and while I'm at it, how the Bleep are you "helping Afonja cause" when those children are considered Agonja, not Igbo. Dumbass if we go by your logic, it's the other way around you slowpoke. Sometimes I wonder if you Afonjs even think before writing some stupid [/s]shit.

grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2018
Awww, cute little pumpkins. kiss kiss kiss

I can't wait to have my own someday; twin boys are okay for me. embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by gaby(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Beautiful bundle. I tap into this beauty and bundle.
This should be Transcorp Hilton I suppose.

If God bless me with multiple like this ehn...na to bundle all of them go chop aduro for Federal and State government hand one time.

Na our oyel money grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by galaxy2020(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Davido, fani kayode etc..... Them the rush igbo girls because nothing compares to igbo girls. Umu igbo amaka.

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by KanwuliaExtra: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
See CORRECT SLAYING!!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:
when the angel that shared sense saw how e missed u and it has caused to humanity...And knowing nothing can be done except total extermination..Reaction is depicted below ������������

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by hotspec(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Wish I have ds kind of miracle. 3 boys at a go.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by tetengi4life(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister / Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu / Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.