Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,296 members, 7,864,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) (1380 Views)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by aminulive: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari made a grammatical blunder recently while addressing soldiers. Buhari was urging the soldiers to be ruthless and make sure that no individual breaks the law.

The President said;

"I do not want you to spare any cattle rustler, any armed robber or any stupid person who thought he is above the law."

The correct statement would have been:

“I do not want you to spare any cattle rustler, any armed robber or any stupid person who thinks he is above the law."

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-makes-grammatical-blunder-speech-soldiers-watch/

Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wailers will not sleep over this. grin grin grin

Sai Baba till 2090

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by Tolexander: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Continue to live in a hut to correct the blunders made by a man in the palace.

English language is not our mothers tongue, no sin in that.
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by Shukuakukobambi: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
The perfect reason I need to vote him out angry

#backtodauraforbadenglish

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by SarkinYarki: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
From his statement it is clear that Buhari was actually telling the Nigerian soldiers to protects Fulanis and their cattles

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by SolutionMee: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nothing strange here

He has been transmissioning transfusioning

I mean commissioning the transmission of the commission since time immemorial

I'm not surprised

One thing Saraki wouldn't have done

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by author1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
The perfect reason I need to vote him out angry

#backtodauraforbadenglish
skull!
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by bender79: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Petty! Next?
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by thesicilian: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
bender79:
Petty! Next?
Indeed.
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by massinola(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saraki is just reading and posting what his speech writers give to him... ZoneBs. Please, who's writing Bubu's speeches? He deserves to be fired ASAP
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by chiommy123(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
He tried na. I was thinking its something big
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by Pat081: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
He tried na. I was thinking its something big
abi now , some people re born to always look out 4 d mistake of others wot lesson did he want us to learn 4rm dis now
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by chiommy123(f): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pat081:
abi now , some people re born to always look out 4 d mistake of others wot lesson did he want us to learn 4rm dis now
lol @ the lesson
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by Dannyset(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
What did we tell you when you told us then that he has no certificate?? We don't care sir
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Okay we heard!

Meanwhile view my signature
Re: Buhari Makes Grammatical Blunder During Speech To Soldiers (VIDEO) by anujomi2018: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Jubilations As Kalu Picks APC Nomination Form(Photos) / Lets Laugh At South East Pdp Leaders / Meet Adebayo Adelabu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.