Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi (9650 Views)

Tinubu: I Am Confident Of Winning The 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by midolian(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
I dey see them dey peep through the door of the thread then vanish without as much as a whisper. The landmines wey dey this thread pass wetin been dey Rwanda post genocide. grin
the likes of Pachukwudi44..the guy don waka in pains grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Afamed: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
modath:

Makarfi carry umbrella full of shade come grin grin

As for Mesu, PDP nor fit use cobra do necklace... dem just go chop am clean mouth... He can only get votes from Ilorin waa.
Some people don't know Mesu electoral values end in Ilorin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by kennypoju04: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
He is a citizen....no qualms
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by CChillz: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
why boast when the primaries hasn't been conducted?? the person who will win it hasn't even made a sound.
the rule is stay quiet and calm and observe your opponent/contenders moves and tactics
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Bodude504: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
rheether:
Even Atiku and ABS aren't even confident.
yes

1 Like

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Albinoflash(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
This thread is for some people to masturbate on.zb's are all out
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by PHILipu1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Afam4eva:
I still believe that Atiku is PDP's greatest chance of challenging Buhari. This will determine their chances in 2019.

However, if they can't get Atiku, it should be in this order:

Kwankwaso

Makarfi

Saraki

if they are smart, they should not even think of fielding Saraki. he only has a base in Kwara state and nowhere else. Nobody will vote for him anywhere in the north ecept Kwara state. Nobody will also vote for him in the south-west just because he has some Yoruba ancestry. he is just not a popular candidate for a presidential election. if they pick him, that will be their greates undoing.

ATIKU should be the choice. He can wrestle some votes from Buhari in the north and add it to votes from the SS and SE.
But don't believe that Buhari as the president with ministers and political appointees in the SE and SS will perform poorly in this zones like he did in 2015 when PDP controlled aso rock,Police ,army,dss,inec,nysc etc.

It will be a different ball game.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Idrismusty97(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Afam4eva:
I still believe that Atiku is PDP's greatest chance of challenging Buhari. This will determine their chances in 2019.

Kwankwaso

Makarfi

Saraki

if they are smart, they should not even think of fielding Saraki. he only has a base in Kwara state and nowhere else. Nobody will vote for him anywhere in the north ecept Kwara state. Nobody will also vote for him in the south-west just because he has some Yoruba ancestry. he is just not a popular candidate for a presidential election. if they pick him, that will be their greates undoing.

ATIKU should be the choice. He can wrestle some votes from Buhari in the north and add it to votes from the SS and SE.
Even Kwara state wouldn't vote for Saraki.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by XINOIX: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
in your dreams right?

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Idrismusty97(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Markafi is the most loyal man on earth, He should defect from that ungrateful party.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by fk001(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
PDP are so confused right now

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by BafanaBafana: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pdp are so hopeless that they made Saraki leader immediately. The party is really going down.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by BafanaBafana: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Markafi is the most loyal man on earth, He should defect from that ungrateful party.
Exactly! He doesn't belong there.
Pdp won't give him ticket because he is not a typical fraudulent pdp man. He has integrity, his politics is not confrontational, and unlike the rest, he is loved in his state. He is the kind of person that can divide the nothern votes. Even though Buhari is too big for anyone to defeat.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by MPESA(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

Kwankwaso

Makarfi

Saraki

No you are so wrong because no be sai Baba like but Nigerians are do vote parties not individuals and anybody that they field is going to carry the day
Na only two parties dhey for Nigerian now APC and PDP , now APC don blow their chances away with nepotism, hatred, witch hurting, tribalism ,arrogance and tyrannical way of ruling . they failing to distinguished their selves from the previous administrations makes people still believed that PDP are more reliable than them.
Shalom
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by BafanaBafana: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
MPESA:

No you are so wrong because no be sai Baba like but Nigerians are do vote parties not individuals and anybody that they field is going to carry the day
Na only two parties dhey for Nigerian now APC and PDP , now APC don blow their chances away with nepotism, hatred, witch hurting, tribalism ,arrogance and tyrannical way of ruling . they failing to distinguished their selves from the previous administrations makes people still believed that PDP are more reliable than them.
Shalom
So why did Nigerians vote for APC in the just concluded elections in kogi, katsina, Bauchi and even Rivers?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
modath:

Makarfi carry umbrella full of shade come grin grin

As for Mesu, PDP nor fit use cobra do necklace... dem just go chop am clean mouth... He can only get votes from Ilorin waa.
Una no let person rest jejely 4 sunday,see d way you tey defined Saraki,abeg me u no kill me wt laugh oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by shugabasbn: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
'Since I joined, I never left PDP' says Makarfi.

See finishing like Roman Reign.

Another way of telling those decampee, they are worthless n not loyal.

Politician they know how to systematically campaign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by alen4smith(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
CChillz:
why boast when the primaries hasn't been conducted?? the person who will win it hasn't even made a sound.
the rule is stay quiet and calm and observe your opponent/contenders moves and tactics
make we hear word e!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
most people supporting APC here are Npower beneficiary. They have sold their conscience for 30k.
hmm who will liberate their mentality?
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by MPESA(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
BafanaBafana:

So why did Nigerians vote for APC in the just concluded elections in kogi, katsina, Bauchi and even Rivers?
Until APC politicians stop using money to buy votes, rig or threatened people conscience because they know that's hunger in the land.
P.s.
Let the FG mistakenly share the 200B+ elections fund to 180 to 200millions Nigerians citizens accounts , 100m+ to each citizens accounts via BVN verification and see if Nigerians will not vote out APC or at least vote wisely.
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by farem: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
midolian:
You forgot to mention Tambuwal and Fayose.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by maestroferddi: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
If Buhari and APC are confident of winning the election in 2019, why are they working in overdrive dredging up mindless propaganda and misleading article?

When I saw this thread, two thinks came to my mind:
1. It must have been posted/created/sponsored by a Zombie...

2. It must have originated from the travesty called The Nation...

I didn't have to probe long!
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Aquariann: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
MPESA:

Until APC politicians stop using money to buy votes, rig or threatened people conscience because they know that's hunger in the land.
P.s.
Let the FG mistakenly share the 200B+ elections fund to 180 to 200millions Nigerians citizens accounts , 100m+ to each citizens accounts via BVN verification and see if Nigerians will not vote out APC or at least vote wisely.

Dumb Ipob logic and mathematics as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by MPESA(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Aquariann:

Dumb Ipob logic and mathematics as usual.
Thanks but just kiss the Truth at least for once in your life. But wait ooo na how much PMB & APC leads administrations dhey pay una self , weh one make una die put for lie. tongue
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by BafanaBafana: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
MPESA:

P.s.
That means APC will still win the next elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
modath:

You forget uncle I'm in pains lose for hin LG?

The juju in the pomo & kongo of rice don wear off. smiley

Whoever pdp selects must be vetoed by Obasanjo else it will fail.

Hence they must choose wisely and not for stupid reasons like I never abandoned the party yen yen yen talk. No be only markarfi na macjacobs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by RealityShot: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pick as many as you like O!
#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by RealityShot: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Afam4eva:

Kwankwaso

Makarfi

Saraki

is it you that will vote that "thief" in the SS and SE?

When SS people remember Onne land.... Chai intels

When SE remember Lack of electricity (300 billion).. Chai...

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by MPESA(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
BafanaBafana:

That means APC will still win the next elections.
For your dreams , Nigerians is now wiser now and they have learnts their bitter lesson and they are extremely ready to make amendment of their previous errors.
Re: I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi by Nwibii: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
rheether:
I see Wike decamping to the APC when they refuse his candidate the presidential ticket.

That's the reason he fought for Uche Secondus to the chairman. So Uche must play by the rule. For sure Wike's candidate has 80% over all aspirants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Nominated Akerele As Chief Of Staff But He Betrayed Obaseki – Chief Idahosa / Ogunlewe: Those Abusing Tinubu For Consulting With IBB Are Politically Ignorant / We Are Under Attack By Herdsmen - Ajowa, Ondo Community Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.