Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures (3269 Views)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Ize Iyamu Should Arrest Oshiomole And Seek For Refund / JUST IN: Adams Oshiomole And Wife Lara Seperate, Agree On Silence Deal - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by onomefm(f): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
They said when married couples live together for some time they end up looking alike.
When will Oshiomhole & his wife start looking alike?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Horyeh(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
When buhari returns to daura next year then they will look alike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by sapeleboi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
baba oshiomole like better thing sha
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by wallex1983(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
onomefm:
They said when married couples live together for some time they end up looking alike.
When will Oshiomhole & his wife start looking alike?

Time will tell
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by jodeci(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
What is Lara waiting for to get pregnant

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by greatdreamer(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
You wan Lara to resemble that ojuju Calabar?
APC women no dey resemble their husband. If you doubt me find whether Liar Muhammad's wife dey lie like her husband or Aisha Buhari resemble her husband in wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
PDP supporters will come and vent their frustrations here, given how awful the day's been so far. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by sinaj(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Women get mind sha

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Heffalump(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:
Women get mind sha

When money is involved. Lol

Besides, OP what is beautiful about Oshiomole in those pics that I can't see? Always stand for truth and shame the Devil grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Horyeh(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Heffalump:

When money is involved. Lol
Abi now when money is involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Beautiful picture of Lara, posing with Adams Oshiomole
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Teacher1776(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Just Google the word, Beauty and the Beast. The search machine will give some pics of Adam and Lara Oshiomhole.
Just try it.
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by BabaRamota1980: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
OP,
I hear her name is Iara (as in Iya), not Lara.

Please confirm and update title
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by hisexcellency34: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Honestly speaking, Oshiomhole should stick to his khaki. Suit doesn't look good on him
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lara is very Brave
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by jared007: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
The first pix is an old one
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by mrbaba18(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
If i no make money watin i gain
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by shotin(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:
Women get mind sha
which kain mind abeg, tell me you won't marry tinubu if opportunity present itself. With money, life becomes much easier to live in
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by dynicks(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ever since i got hold of this pics, av been suspecting BUBU......this man ain't a dullard as we assume him to be when it comes to pretty women matter...... Mr Osho better watch his back....BUBU might be having a taste of share in his company...

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Omeokachie: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
I just feel like singing Celine Dion's "Beauty and the Beast" grin
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Treasure17(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chaiii.. This is what I call improper fraction.

Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Beauty and the BEAST
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by 1stNumeroUno: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is an example of "Money answereth all things". grin
Re: Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures by UncleJudax(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
anwilichukwu483:
Honestly speaking, Oshiomhole should stick to his khaki. Suit doesn't look good on him
wink

(1) (Reply)

African Genocides: Heartbreaking Fulani Attacks In Mali & Burkina-faso Today / I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari / This Is Why Ijaws Don't Support Biafra~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.