Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission (1021 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / "It Is Disrespectful To Eat Meat Without My Permission" Man To Girlfriend / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
I can't believe I was born without my permission?

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
imagine

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
that's even worst life isn't fair

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
naa by force to be responsible 4 all dis

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
who re u planning to sue?

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lmaoooo grin

Let's all start suing our parents grin
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
like seriously who said I want 2 be here

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
now look at me now,I am in Nigeria what da Bleep!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by Jayslicky: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
You gave your permission when as a sperm out of million you swam faster and fertilize one of those ovaries.
Who send u make u go swim faster?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
almost d same here in south Africa bro

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
we dont

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
yeye dey smell

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
imagine be a tiger lol

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
I never signed up 4 any of this

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
I don't know what's worst ooo,by mistake or permission ?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by samcus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
thank God I am still a living soul 2day
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by temmyt20(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
why u self rush d egg
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by Jmk9292(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hmm.
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
But who told daddy to ejaculate inside mummy? Why couldn’t he just throw me away? Why?
Jayslicky:
You gave your permission when as a sperm out of million you swam faster and fertilize one of those ovaries.
Who send u make u go swim faster?
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
This thread is for strong minds. Dont take it serious else you'll get depressed and start imagining how sniper tastes.

On the other hand point dey o.
Shebi angels dey heaven dey enjoy
They dont sin and will enjoy and live forever
While here common to look yansh youre going to hell fire.
Why didn't he make me an angel
Make I dey heaven cross leg for one cloud dey look film from up

Then again I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by catwalq(f): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
As if that's not enough,all these rules... Damn angry sad
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by Jayslicky: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Safitu:
But who told daddy to ejaculate inside mummy? Why couldn’t he just throw me away? Why?
Why did u too fertilise the egg, you could have just ignored it.
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by Abcruz(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Everyone was born to fulfill a God given purpose.

The meaning of life is discovering your gifts.
The purpose of life is given your gift away for the glory of God and the betterment of humanity.

Jesus Christ is a perfect example of this analogy.
And now HE says;

I have set the example, and you should do for each other exactly what I have done for you.--John 13:15
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by mostyg(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
No one was born with his/ her permission.
No one chose who his/ her father and mother.
No one chose the town and country he/she was born.

No one knows where we were before birth.

No one knows where we will go after death except what the divine books tell us.

Wouldn't it be wise to follow the Divine books?
Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by meobizy(f): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2019
Ending it is easy.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by Chubhie: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2019
This is a very valid question that deserves a national conference and referendum in Nigeria. This question is overloaded with potentials to solve most of Nigeria's problems and catapult her from an underdeveloped geographic expression to the forefront of space race.

Re: I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission by lilmax(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2019
the government should provide a science centre

so that those who are asking this questions can be killed for science

or better still used for science alive, let them be used to test bombs, drugs too

(1) (Reply)

The Guy That Proposed To Her Is (outcast) Her Parent Said No / SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH / My Kids Birthday Wishlist Guys!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.