Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies (19052 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Aug 27, 2018
rock003:

It is certain that Jesus is far from your life. Jesus doesn't support evil, lies, deception and wickedness.
YOU ARE RIGHT about Jesus being far from your life

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by rock003: 6:09am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70642512:

YOU ARE RIGHT about Jesus being far from your life

Empty jobless soul. You should thank your star that God is merciful; he would have struck you dead long ago

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by OmoEpe(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2018
Stupid Reno STFU he NEVER said he was sacked BUT that he won't be confirmed as the substantive IG and which was what happened to him. Stop lying to defend your hero. We all read the interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by contigiency(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2018
Fake and criminal pastor a. k. a defender of the corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by edibobo: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2018
The so-called IGP is a clown so nobody should mind mind
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by goshen26: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2018
I think I believe Reno on this...

Abba enjoyed federal money, election is near and he is stylishly applying for another juicy position from the current administration.

"The sales from computer business is not enough"...

How can they (The last administration) wait for 7 months b4 relieving u of ur post?

Another fact where I may support Abba is...

The former administration (PDP) may also feel that " if this man can't deliver in a state election then general election would be issue for them.

Anyway, God Almighty surely know who is lying...my conclusion

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by okokobioko1: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Reno continue doing what you know best without being partisan. Truth never dies. there is a saying in my village: no war has exterminated a race yet in history, there must be one man that will survive it and tell us the story. that man is TRUTH.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Soulsymbol99: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Alejoc:
Inconsistencies..... Easy pick of liars!

I see u hv nt met natural born liars (NBL) these pple hv d capacity of telling a lie nw, ask them ten years later, they will tell u exactly d same tin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Mbediogu(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2018
psucc:
Facts vs fiction! Abba has gave himself up.
Reno, you did a good job
Straight and articulate! Reno I believe you.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Omeokachie: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2018
If you know what is our police and their penchant for turning the truth upside down, with the accuser suddenly becoming the accused, then you will know that Abba should never be taken seriously.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2018
thanks for your reply Mr. Reno omokri, you are always reply when we will all need you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by degamemaster(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2018
All I can say is, God bless Reno Omokri.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by lebete3000: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2018
ignant:
Reno didn't add that the Commissioner of Police of Kano state where the REC, his wife and children suspiciously died after he wanted to reveal the great fraud where more than a million votes were cast with no cancelled one, is now the Inspector General of Police.

Yes, the transmission transmission clown over saw that Kano election and he was promoted three steps to IG over more deserving officers.

Interesting discovery.

This country is so scandalous meen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by ozo13(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Buhari was also part of those who collected money from Dansuki.
I don hear.make I blame buhari then.so cos buhari collected from the said money we shouldn't blame oga Jonathan again.Weldon sir
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Oracle4: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2018
This Reno Omokri is brain dead. Abbah said he was sacked for not rigging the presidential election.
We all witnessed what happened at the conference center when Orubebe was playing to the script.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Bennycollins: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2018
Yes we all read the interview but some like you didn't understand it.Abba said he was due to be retired by 2019. Call it sack or forceful retirement, it's the same thing. Who did it, when and why is what we are talking about. U zombies should reason for once please.
OmoEpe:
Stupid Reno STFU he NEVER said he was sacked BUT that he won't be confirmed as the substantive IG and which was what happened to him. Stop lying to defend your hero. We all read the interview
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Wahala90: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2018
How I wish Nigerian youths could support a fearless young man like this for presidency. He's always with the facts.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by okekefabi(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2018
The ex IG is confuse and need help. He should go to liar Mohammed to learn how to lie.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by ikdaddy01(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
When a poor labourer fails in his work, he blames his tools.That is the case of Mr Suleiman Abba. A failure, liar, killer, who wants to come back to door of power. Beware heart of a man is full of evil
Gbam
Maybe he wants to be appointed Into the recent vacant security position grin
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Bennycollins: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2018
Liar, you did not read the interview, go back and read, or better still, get someonewho can read to interpret it to you.
Oracle4:
This Reno Omokri is brain dead. Abbah said he was sacked for not rigging the presidential election.
We all witnessed what happened at the conference center when Orubebe was playing to the script.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by frankwyte: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2018
That was the conspiracy that killed people under questionable circumstances yet we claim to be good leaders! God can NEVER be happy with the wicked that takes innocent lives and children. Let us not make this same mistake again come 2019... We will live to regret it

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2018
"For the avoidance of doubt, Mr Suleiman Abba was sacked for dereliction of duty, because under his watch, the Resident Electoral Commissioner of Kano State, Alhaji Mukaila Abdullahi, was burnt to death with his wife and two children on Friday, April 3, 2015, under suspicious circumstances after he had reported incidents of severe electoral fraud in his domain."

Oga Reno, why was Abba Moro under whose watch many Nigerians youths perished not sacked?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by nonix22(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2018
ignant:
Reno didn't add that the Commissioner of Police of Kano state where the REC, his wife and children suspiciously died after he wanted to reveal the great fraud where more than a million votes were cast with no cancelled one, is now the Inspector General of Police.

Yes, the transmission transmission clown over saw that Kano election and he was promoted three steps to IG over more deserving officers.
Hmm, o boy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by revolt(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Rip to that kano resident electoral commissioner. These northerners can be diabolical. And to think the present ig of police was the commissioner then speaks volumes about the northern grand conspiracy. God how did we end up in a country with such beasts. That kill with no remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by aolawale025: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2018
Good work Reno!
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Timfreds(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Reno, it's great having people like you around in a time like this. Keep exposing the liars APC and their Papa Buhari.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MakeNigeriaGrea: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2018
ozo13:
I don hear.make I blame buhari then.so cos buhari collected from the said money we shouldn't blame oga Jonathan again.Weldon sir
You be fool. Blame both of them and stop blaming only Jonathan. Mumu asslicker. Sha ask me for tissue after licking Buhari's ass.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Splashme: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
We all know APC subject are heavy liars
Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by Justinah4real(f): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70638240:
Remain civil and cool and don't roll in the mud with them, they enjoy it! cheesy

You know what is eating into them so deep.
Victory for another 4 years is getting more real.each passing day.
Sai Baba wink wink

Re: Reno Omokri: How Suleiman Abba's Poor Memory Exposed His Own Lies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=70650210][/quote]
Hian

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is President Buhari Right About The Nigerian Media? / Bayelsa 2019: Goodluck Jonathan Says He Can’t Work For APC / 2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.