Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale (11606 Views)

Gale Of Defections Hit Delta PDP, Relatives Of Okowa’s Strongman, Askia Leave / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna / Rivers State: Gale Of Defection Hits Ubima PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Magichand: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

President Muhammadu Buhari will be meeting with caucus members of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Reports has it that the president will host members of the APC caucus at the State House on Tuesday, August 28, evening.

It was also said that the president who often holds the meeting a night before the National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the APC is forced to hold this one because he would be receiving the British Prime minister, Theresa May on Wednesday, August 29.

Sources within the State House said the preisdnet is exepcetd to have a busy week as he would be receiving May and the German chancellor, Angela Markel.

A source said the president would receive May, “on Wednesday afternoon, attend APC NEC on Thursday and then receive German Chancellor, Angela Markel, on Friday in the morning.”

These meeting will precede the NEC meeting expected to hold on Thursday, August 30.

A source within the APC said the NEC meeting will hold at the party’s National Secretariat of the party in Abuja by 10 a.m. on Thursday.

This will be the first NEC meeting the defection of the Senate President Bukola Saraki and some other members of the APC to the opposition party.

The source said the main agenda for the meeting will be centered around the party’s preparations for its primary elections scheduled to hold in September.

During the meeting, the NEC will also be expected to adopt or amend dates for the party’s primaries and the forthcoming 2019 elections.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/president-buhari-and-apc-leaders-to-hold-first-nec-meeting-since-defection-gale/

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Millz404:
Oya chop the ftc^^^^

No be you be FTC...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Millz404(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oya chop the ftc^^^^

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Imustreturn(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
cheesy

What do they want to this discuss?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by AreaFada2: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018

Wey Oshiomhole wey get mouth diarrhoea since? He don drink Agbo to cure am? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by 9jvirgin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Career criminals is all I see, though I'd loved Buhari to continue but all I see are career criminals.
Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70635744:
Wey Oshiomhole wey get mouth diarrhoea since? He don drink Agbo to cure am? Career criminals is all I see, though I'd loved Nigeria to continue but all I see are career criminals.
Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by blackaxe78: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Ekez(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nothin good comes out of their meeting so no need
Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Oyinlade07(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
It is well.
Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by pol23: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Imagining having a president that only care about his reelection..
I get 200,dem say Goldberg na 250.
Anybody with vacant 50 naira.
Your guy won drink Goldberg.
Naija condition don turn Whale to catfish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by blackaxe78: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ekez:
Nothin good comes out of their meeting so no need

Wailer spotted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by iamJ(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
me confirming bubu for 2019 with friends

[img]https://media./images/74f16d55c001658ace5d7d532a4a74c0/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by binaws(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
sai baba

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Runaway: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
To tell Oshiomole to shut up.
Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Racoon(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Meeting meeting but Nigeria is still stucked up. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

I'm a Lizard for saying
Lol
Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Sirjamo: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Baba is restoring Naija lost glory, German chancellor and British Prime Minister are coming to us within 24 hours of each other, but Obama went to Ghana and ignored Nigeria during the time of the poverty development party

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Corrinthians(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oya pdp supporters worldwide, come and cry! grin grin

Seeing Baba's picture simply brings tears to their eyes and untold pains to their hearts. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by BafanaBafana: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
After defections, APC has become stronger.
Same can't be said of pdp

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by BafanaBafana: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
Baba is restoring Naija lost glory, German chancellor and British Prime Minister are coming to us within 24 hours of each other, but Obama went to Ghana and ignored Nigeria during the time of the poverty development party
God bless you
But e be like say that German Chancellor dey fell baba swags

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Corrinthians(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

2023 Ascerta!
You are an elder statesman. grin

Apologies to Sarrki. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Corrinthians(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Oh
Oya come finish your comment. But I already liked it. Even if you type "dot" as in ".", I would still like it! grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by englishmart(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Baba has disappointed us.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Ladyamina2(f): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nice one from man of the people.....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by Freelancer007(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
OK... He should just let them go
Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by hollywater: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Only 16 of them. APC is dead.
Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by BafanaBafana: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oya come finish your comment. But I already liked it. Even if you type "dot" as in ".", I would still like it! grin
Correct guy Twale for you

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by durojaiye1951: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
It is well.

Re: President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale by MrMcJay(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sirjamo:

When Jonathan was there, they didn't need to come see him. All they needed to do was summon him to their country and he'll come running.

No world leader came into Nigeria when GEJ was president.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Primaries In Enugu A Charade – Okechukwu, VON DG / NURTW Crisis: Apatira Suspends Activities Of NURTW In Itire-ikata LCDA, See Offi / Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.