Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times (2524 Views)

Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by nwabobo: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2018
Katrina Manson in Washington and David Pilling in London

2 HOURS AGO

Donald Trump will welcome Kenya’s Uhuru Kenyatta to the White House on Monday for what will be only the second one-on-one meeting the US president has held with an African leader since he took office last year.

The first meeting, with Nigeria’s ailing 75-year-old Muhammadu Buhari in April, ended with the US president telling aides he never wanted to meet someone so lifeless again, according to three people familiar with the matter.

Advocates of closer US-Africa ties hope his encounter with the younger, more urbane Mr Kenyatta, 56, will breathe fresh life into a relationship with a region that Washington is seen to have neglected as other countries, notably China , develop ever-closer trade and

https://www.ft.com/content/2795662c-a8aa-11e8-94bd-cba20d67390c

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by kushy(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by nwabobo: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2018
nwabobo:
Katrina Manson in Washington and David Pilling in London

2 HOURS AGO

Donald Trump will welcome Kenya’s Uhuru Kenyatta to the White House on Monday for what will be only the second one-on-one meeting the US president has held with an African leader since he took office last year.

The first meeting, with Nigeria’s ailing 75-year-old Muhammadu Buhari in April, ended with the US president telling aides he never wanted to meet someone so lifeless again, according to three people familiar with the matter.

Advocates of closer US-Africa ties hope his encounter with the younger, more urbane Mr Kenyatta, 56, will breathe fresh life into a relationship with a region that Washington is seen to have neglected as other countries, notably China , develop ever-closer trade and

https://www.ft.com/content/2795662c-a8aa-11e8-94bd-cba20d67390c

Jarus, come see your man.

When we said this man is empty upstairs, Sai Babarians think we speak out of hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by Racoon(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2018
"The first meeting, with Nigeria’s ailing 75-year-old Muhammadu Buhari in April, ended with the US president telling aides he never wanted to meet someone so lifeless again, according to three people familiar with the matter...."

Humn!
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by nelronaldo(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2018
Today, the Lord God will arise from His throne & bless you.
He will bless you with what you have been praying for. He will reward you a million fold with what you work for. He will grant unto you your all aspirations.
Surprise you with what you have not asked for.
Visit your home with good tidings and put a new song into your mouth!!! �
Good morning,

Happy new week

6 Likes

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by LibertyRep: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2018
This just has to be a concocted story.

But then Financial Times is a reputable international news outlet.

Trump??

1 Like

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by fergusen: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2018
embarassed
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by abokibuhari: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2018
grin Useless lifeless thing called Buhari cheesy
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by Abjay97(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2018
G
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by SarkinYarki: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2018
No wonder Nigeria has also become lifeless
Truth be told Buhari was extremely lifeless and dull during his visit to Trump ., he count comprehend simple questions nor could he answer it , Donald Trump has to start even helping Buhari answer questions thrown at him just to save his visitor from being embarassed , the only time Buhari lit and was able to answers questions was when He was asked about killer herdsman , at that point the dullard suddenly sprang to life and started defending the killer herdsmen like he was their paid attorney... This is the kind of lifeless character some zombies want us to re elect...God Forbid!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by Jokerman(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2018
lol... lifeless in what areas... body, brain, speech, demeanor, composure or ki tu ni?? grin

1 Like

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by Joevics(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2018
Wtf, Trump that's our Sai bia bia o.
Guys lets go get Trump....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by nwabobo: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2018
LibertyRep:
This has to be a concocted story.

From Financial Times?
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by nwabobo: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2018
Jokerman:
lol... lifeless in what areas... body, brain, speech, demeanor, composure or ki tu ni?? grin

All round.
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by afroniger: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Then Trump must be a two-faced guyman himself, going by the way he was smiling during the meeting.

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by SarkinYarki: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2018
afroniger:
Then Trump must be a two-faced guyman himself, going by the way he was smiling during the meeting.

Are you sure you watched the meeting, disappointment was written all over Trumps face as he kept trying to answer question for the dullard to spare him any embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by adefolake321: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2018
G

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by hucienda: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Is this verifiable? if it is, dis Trump ehn ... ee no just send.
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by mhizace: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2018
how is baba lifeless pls
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by nwabobo: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Lalasticlala.
Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by SarkinYarki: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2018
hucienda:
Is this verifiable? if it is, dis Trump ehn ... ee no just send.

But did Trump lie?

2 Likes

Re: TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times by Mynd44: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2018

(1)

How Court Declared Aregbesola Winner After Canceling Results Of 10 Local Govts / Enough Of Government Of Excuses Says Olawepo Hashim (video) / Buhari And Osibanjo: When God Says Yes, Nobody Can Say No. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.