Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race (5211 Views)

Leaked: Gbaja, Wike, Ayade Make Ministerial List, Adegbenro, Araoye, Onanuga Get / Mkd Araoye Rallies Ekiti South West Lg Apc Party Executive….preachs Unity / Makinde Araoye: Fayemi’s Aide Appoints ‘62 Personal Assistants’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by Babygiwa(f): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2018
A Chartered Accountant and former Special Adviser to the Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Mr Makinde Araoye, has declared his intention to contest the Ekiti South Federal Constituency  1 seat in the House of Representatives on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

In the letter of intention addressed to the leadership of the party, Araoye said his decision to join the race for the Ekiti South Federal Constituency 1 (comprising Ekiti South West, Ikere and Ise /Orun Local Government Areas) came after extensive consultations with leaders and major stakeholders of the party in the state.

Araoye, who insisted the constituency had suffered poor representation in the last four years, said it was time competent citizens of the area with passion for its development, unite to give Ekiti South Federal Constituency a better  and more purposeful representation.

Noting that governance had been adversely affected in the state in the last four years, Araoye said it is incumbent on all well-meaning citizens to rise up and be a part of the rescue mission to restore the dignity and honour of the people.

He saluted the courage of  the leaders and members of the APC, as demonstrated in the just concluded governorship election won by Dr Kayode Fayemi, saying the party must ensure it wins all the state and national assembly seats in the coming general election, so that the in-coming APC –led administration can make maximum impact.

The aspiring lawmaker, who is the pillar behind the MKD Social Security programme that covers the six local government areas in the South senatorial district, said youth empowerment, job creation and social support for the elderly and less privileged citizens would be his top priorities if elected.

“My obedience to the clarion call to serve the good people of Ekiti South Federal Constituency 1 in the House of Representatives will provide me with a better platform to further expand the coverage and horizon of my Youth Empowerment via Entrepreneurship/Skills Acquisition Trainings and Social Security for Senior Citizens programmes.

“These are programmes that I initiated about nine years ago, and which presently embraces the youths and senior citizens within the six (6) Local Government Areas in Ekiti South Senatorial district namely Gbonyin, Ise/Orun, Ekiti East, Ikere, Emure and Ekiti South West respectively.

“If I am given the opportunity to represent my people at the Federal House of Representatives, Youth Empowerment, Job Creation and Social Security Benefits for our Senior Citizens will, by the grace of God, form the cardinal focus of my programmes and directions.

“I believe that our Constituency, State and indeed our Country will take a giant leap forward if I am given the chance to represent my good people of Ekiti South Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives.

http://thepunditng.com/fayemis-ex-aide-araoye-joins-nass-race/

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by Imortal001: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2018
I wish you well!
Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2018
All the very best great man.
Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by massinola(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2018
Good for him

Meanwhile, I am looking for the owner of this Monica bellow. If per adventure you see him/her, help me to remind him that the count down started since two days ago and just 3 days left.

Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by Wasky101: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2018
sure man
Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by Dokitadotun: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2018
The son of the late father of cardiology in Africa. Late Emeritus Prof Matthew Araoye, the medical world miss you sir

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by bigfat05: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2018
quite interesting
Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by 3moses: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Quite arrogant...riding on the good deeds of his father... But a very idiotic, uncultured guy and a greed... If his ppl decides to cast their vote for him at d primaries... Good for them.
Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by kolexy(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2018
3moses:
Quite arrogant...riding on the good deeds of his father... But a very idiotic, uncultured guy and a greed... If his ppl decides to cast their vote for him at d primaries... Good for them.

Is the guy Pro's son. The prof from Ilawe Ekiti
Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by tommyeddy(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2018
how the heck did this manage to get to FP sef
he should go and contest first
let's see him win the election
all of them are gaining potential because of their already written results in the last election abi
Only time will tell before y'all run for dear life.
Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by SolutionMee: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why joining the race?

Who's running after you?
Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by akinceleb: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ekiti South Federal constituency 1 deserves a prudent and responsible man with good reputation not a gangster. None of the APC aspirants can win the constituency election because it is not going to be rigged like the last governorship election

1 Like

Re: Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race by JoshZionist: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2018
3moses:

Omniknoweth, master of arrogantology... That's where they will see people like you... Mind you, I'm not a buharist nor an APC apologist but MKD is quite a feat, emeritus professor Araoye's prowess notwithstanding

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Appears In Ibadan Collation Center / Take a Look At Apc Presidential Candidate (pic) / Ondo Election: Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo Heads PDP Election Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.