Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs (6513 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) / Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by AlexReports(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Rita Onyinye Oguebie, a pageant icon, beauty Queen and former Miss Tourism International has marked the "world humanitarian day celebration, with a remarkable gesture of love, caring and sharing at Abuja IDP camp.

The celebration of world humanitarian day" was organised by the African scholars care initiative in FCT, so as engage an unequivocal connection between charity organizations and the less privileged in the society. The program witnessed various donations, expressions of love and and a distinct display of charity works by icons, role models and philanthropists.

Her Majesty, Queen Rita Onyinye, joined displaced persons at the camp to celebrate this remarkable day for humanity. She reached out with financial assistance, clothes, foods and other appreciable donations to those living in the IDP camp. She also encouraged them to believed in themselves and the governments, stressing that things will get better in real time.

The former Miss Tourism winner, Queen Onyinye, also called on love based organizations across the world, to look into the situation of displacement in Africa and Nigeria in particular, stating that critical interventions must be engaged so as to ensure that these people are reintegrated into the society.

Queen Rita has remained one of the most philanthropic beauty queens in Nigeria. Her role in tourism, humanity and entrepreneurship has earned her several recognitions across the globe and she is hopeful that her commitments to international tourism and philanthropy will never be weakened

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/08/world-humanitarian-day-ex-beauty-queen.html?m=1

Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by AlexReports(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2018
@Alexreports

Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by AlexReports(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2018
More

Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by Tolexander: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2018
may you be greatly rewarded

Who else thinks that the IDP camp looks like a piggery farm? sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by Naturalobserver(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Nice.Any kind gesture to orphans and homeless children is greatly admired and commended by me.
She looks attractive tho
Some will prefer to spend time and money to shows uninvited in London, Bucharest or New york and take photographs with hollywood celebrities and european models

1 Like

Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2018
God bless the Queen.
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by Anthony0094(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Tolexander:

Who else thinks that IDP camp looks like a piggery farm? sadsadsad
The one you drink yesterday still dey eyes
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by popsyleo1: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2018
Who is she
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by YesNo(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2018
STORMS?

WHO is she?

Looking at the kids in this pic makes me feel like i am in a horror movie.
I remember when I used to shake my head when I saw such in movies and CNN but now, We are in the movie and in the CNN news.
So much hunger and helplessness in the midst of abundance.

1 Like

Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by itiswellandwell: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by SexTin(f): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Who Is She?
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by Meta4element(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2018
The 5th picture...The 3rd girl from left...She looks okay
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by SexTin(f): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Tolexander:

Who else thinks that the IDP camp looks like a piggery farm? sadsadsad
Yeah, Like Ya Room angry , U Can't Even Thank God, U Aren't Among E-idiot
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Let her lipsrsealed wipe off her makeup and lets see how beautiful she remains.fake ass hoe like fancy4eve grin
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by wizseller: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2018
AlexReports:
Rita Onyinye Oguebie, a pageant icon, beauty Queen and former Miss Tourism International has marked the "world humanitarian day celebration, with a remarkable gesture of love, caring and sharing at Abuja IDP camp.

The celebration of world humanitarian day" was organised by the African scholars care initiative in FCT, so as engage an unequivocal connection between charity organizations and the less privileged in the society. The program witnessed various donations, expressions of love and and a distinct display of charity works by icons, role models and philanthropists.

Her Majesty, Queen Rita Onyinye, joined displaced persons at the camp to celebrate this remarkable day for humanity. She reached out with financial assistance, clothes, foods and other appreciable donations to those living in the IDP camp. She also encouraged them to believed in themselves and the governments, stressing that things will get better in real time.

The former Miss Tourism winner, Queen Onyinye, also called on love based organizations across the world, to look into the situation of displacement in Africa and Nigeria in particular, stating that critical interventions must be engaged so as to ensure that these people are reintegrated into the society.

Queen Rita has remained one of the most philanthropic beauty queens in Nigeria. Her role in tourism, humanity and entrepreneurship has earned her several recognitions across the globe and she is hopeful that her commitments to international tourism and philanthropy will never be weakened

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/08/world-humanitarian-day-ex-beauty-queen.html?m=1

@Alexreports

African Scholars Care Initiative is a brain child of Joy Onumajuru and she organised this visit

Rita and others were just on hand to offer Queen J support

This was not Rita''s event

Pls take note.....cos I dont understand this your reportage
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by AlexReports(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2018
I clearly stated that it was organised by African Scholars Care Initiative! Buttresses also that she donated like others.

Queen Joy can do a general release from the
African scholars Care initiative..

The lady in question did not claim ownership of the event or project

wizseller:

@Alexreports

African Scholars Care Initiative is a brain child of Joy Onumajuru and she organised this visit

Rita and others were just on hand to offer Queen J support

This was not Rita''s event

Pls take note.....cos I dont understand this your reportage
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by Iampryde(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2018
You give and take pictures?
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by wizseller: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2018
AlexReports:
I clearly stated that it was organised by African Scholars Care Initiative! Buttresses also that she donated like others.

Queen Joy can do a general release from the
African scholars Care initiative..

The lady in question did not claim ownership of the event or project

Okay...
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by benben1000: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Igbo women and beautiful skin tone are like 5 and 6. Just glowing and flawless like African Americans!

1 Like

Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by misoje: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2018
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by sunshineyellow: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
How can you come here to use another's person project to shine. Chai. That is queen Rominas project.... Most beautiful girl in Abuja. Just bcox you wea invited as an ex beauty queen, you snap pictures and post, claiming you are the organizer, just to stay relevant. Omg.
My baby sister must here this.
Nairalanders pls go to IG search for slim_tracy or
facebook search for momoh Romina you will see the person who did this, and not this girl o.
Omg.
Re: World Humanitarian Day: Rita Oguebie Celebrates With IDPs by sunshineyellow: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Network won't allow me post pictures. Thats the queen. The peeps on blue polo are just her supporters n well wishers. I was among them on that day. The girl is my younger sister.....
This is like the 4th person posing with this event as theirs.....
Chai. Even others that wore yellow too had queen Rominas name printed on them.

(1) (Reply)

Eddie Murphy Poses With All 10 Of His Children For The First Time / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend Stefflon Don Twerks To Seduce Fans, Booty Cheeks Exposed / Dr Maduka Bags SRTV Legendary Award For Investment In Human Capital Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.