Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) (37550 Views)

Amended Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu Filed By FG (Full List) / NJC Recommends Retirement Of 2 Judges, Appointment Of 69 Judicial Officers / Chairmen, Vice-Chairmen Of 69 Senate Committees (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by kcubani: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2018
Are you people seeing what i'm seeing, Check the Award dates of those contracts, some reads 03 DEC 09,08,11 et al,

Liar Mohamed has come again ooo

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Calabarmannn: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Propaganda!!!!
If the government is doing well it'll reflect on the masses that's so simple!!!!
Eversince APC came into power the complains and grief in the country has spiked to the apex. Stop being blind and stupid!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are the one confusing the thunder that will strike you with your up and down nonsensical mental gymnastics of lies.

Who awarded and abandoned several of the contracts on that list?
U jumpped now abi ahah, this guy you are full of stinky Poo, I swear down, did the list say anything about what was completed and what was not completed?It clearly says what the FG awarded.Now dont you feel stewpid

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by phase1: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean all the projects listed there which was awarded as far back as 2009 were also lies?

Wail with some sense you hear?

This is the current status of Enugu-onitsha which we call 'APC propaganda road'. Can you see that the 'Asphalt' is on the road is thicker than Lie mohamed's lying skull. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by SoNature(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Yyeske:
Insults as usual from children of hate.

Are u sure u know the meaning of "insult"?

The word u are looking for is "criticism"

It's surprising how u call your supposed people "children of hate"

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2018
erico2k2:

No it makes you lot and your likes xtreemly stewpid,.The Fg released list of project it claimed they awarded and you are here trying to twist the narative to suite you deranged propaganda and idealogy.Let me tell you smthing, I dnt give a rat azz bout APC or PDP Im not even frm the SE or non of that shyte, Fix 9ja thats all,the quicker you lot adopt this way of thinking the beter it would be for ur kids, cos ur generation has lost out long time!
Oh my bad. I don't know i was exchanging words with a kid.

1 Like

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2018
kcubani:
Are you people seeing what i'm seeing, Check the Award dates of those contracts, some reads 03 DEC 09,08,11 et al,

I saw it long time, now that we xposed that bit, the ZoneB who posted the list is backtracking and trying to change the narative.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by TundeBricklayer: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2018
phase1:

This is the current status of Enugu-onitsha which we call 'APC propaganda road'. Can you see that the Asphalt is on the road is thicker than Lie mohamed's lying skull. grin
Government of Yahoo Yahoo cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by famosh: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Nobody pays me a dime you Numbskull. Unlike you who gets paid to wail and lie, I don't need to be paid to say the truth
Bro, that guy is a blatant liar & a shameless wailer! He just wails irrationally always!
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by dantori(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Lie mohammed, this list would have been credible if pictures were attached to each ongoing projects
The onus lies on you to ascertain the reality in the roads, what says you'll believe pictures if you can't believe the list? mind you some of those projects were awarded before you started using bra, so calm down go investigate the roads and come back, do not allow hate describe you please

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Oh my bad. I don't know i was exchanging words with a kid.
Kid aah
My 13 year Old has an IQ 400 times of your as I can see the way you lot reason in that country as that of a COW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
erico2k2:

U jumpped now abi ahah, this guy you are full of stinky Poo, I swear down, did the list say anything about what was completed and waht was not completed?It clearly says what the FG awarded.Now dont you feel stewpid

Why are you full of idiocy?

This is from the Op below

In a statement in Abuja on Monday, the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said though the contracts for many of the roads were awarded before the advent of this Administration, they were either poorly funded or not funded at all, hence work on the roads has lingered.

Where and when did the FG claim to have awarded all? If they did, they would not have released the corresponding contracts award dates and numbers would they?

Do you see why I say many of you wail senselessly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by franchasng: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You should have said this when the previous government was awarding the contracts based on so many of the contract award dates running as far back as 6 to 13 years ago. Was PMB in power at those times?

Your beloved PDP are the ones who abandoned you for 16 years.

Blame it on your ignorance and hate to be this confused
I have no party, I love no party. All the parties are filled with stupid rogues who hate their children, hate their generation and hate their nation, reason they steal from their own nation to go keep abroad.

My major problem with Buhari in particular is his total hatred for Igbo people since 1966. I have privilege information about him more than u do.

My family members dominated the first military echelon before the 1966 coup, so I know why I condemn Buhari.

Buhari is an unrepentant tribal-religious bigot.

Buhari is unforgiven like a true Fulani man he is!

Buhari is filled with vengeance!

Buhari believe only in the good of Fulani tribe. He is only pretending to love Yorubas just because he saw that their support helped him become president in 2015, aside that, he hates Yoruba. You can go check his background before 2014/2015 even when he came all the way from Daura to Oyo state to warn Olubadan to tell Yoruba people to stop killing his people; Fulani herdsmen whereas they are the ones always causing trouble wherever they go.

You can't expect such a hate filled tribal bigot to change just because u made him president

He couldn't even hold his hatred for Southeast and Southsouth when he became president and visited US, he mentioned the unpopular 5%.

You can't expect us to love a man that hate us and our region.

You get what u give. Buhari is a hate filled man, so gets hated all over.

Can't you see how Nigerians irrespective of tribe love Osinbajo whenever he acts as president; isn't Osinbajo an APC member too Its not about party.

Didn't you see how everybody loved and respected Late Musa Yaradua, isn't he a northern person and a Muslim

Some people are born to be hated just like Buhari because of his evil, wicked ways! Its not only about his party, but also about his wicked, evil ways angry angry

He should thank his stars we are in 21st century angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2018
phase1:

This is the current status of Enugu-onitsha which we call 'APC propaganda road'. Can you see that the Asphalt is on the road is thicker than Lie mohamed's lying skull. grin

Your fellow wailer just posted this same picture and read what I said to him. Let me post same here for you because you just confirmed my word in bold.

Are you not ashamed that you posted that despite being a supporter of PDP?

That road was awarded and abandoned by PDP.

I believe those are one of the roads being done using SUKUK Islamic bonds to fund it.

Besides that picture seems to be the only picture of this road all you wailers seem to have. Do you share this lie among yourself in your looters media crew situation room?
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by phase1: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are you not ashamed that you posted that despite being a supporter of PDP?

That road was awarded and abandoned by PDP.

I believe those are one of the roads being done using SUKUK Islamic bonds to fund it.

Besides that picture seems to be the only picture of this road all you wailers seem to have. Do you share this lie among yourself in your looters media crew situation room?

I'm not pro-PDP, I'm simply anti-Nepotist and anti-dullardism, pro-common sense. We've downloaded the list and will be posting pictures of the current status of the said projects.

We have Enugu-Osha and many others and we have posted, now post your own pictures of 'completed projects' to debunk ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by supereagle(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
FERMA showed all the road constructions going on in Anambra State on Saturday after NTA news, but we are possessed with the spirits of hatred in the SE. We are even chanting Saraki we want now when his own people have rejected him by calling him thief.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Afamed: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2018
kcubani:

Hope you know, the contractor will not go to work until they are being mobilized. Or did your Hero mobilize them since that time and they failed to go on field until the present government?

2 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
phase1:

I'm not pro-PDP, I'm simply anti-Nepotist and anti-dullardism, pro-common sense. We've downloaded the list and will be posting pictures of the current status of the said projects.

We have Enugu-Osha and many others and we have posted, now post your own pictures of 'completed projects' to debunk ours.

Take your anti nepotistic self and dump it at the foot of PDP that failed you

1 Like

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by longjon: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
franchasng:
I have no party, I love no party. All the parties are filled with stupid rogues who hate their children, hate their generation and hate their nation, reason they steal from their own nation to go keep abroad.

My major problem with Buhari in particular is his total hatred for Igbo people since 1966. I have privilege information about him more than u do.

My family members dominated the first military echelon before the 1966 coup, so I know why I condemn Buhari.

Buhari is an unrepentant tribal-religious bigot.

Buhari is unforgiven like a true Fulani man he is!

Buhari is filled with vengeance!

Buhari believe only in the good of Fulani tribe. He is only pretending to love Yorubas just because he saw that their support helped him become president in 2915, aside that, he hates Yoruba. You can go check his background before 2014/2015 even when he came all the way from Daura to Oyo state to warn Olubadan to tell Yoruba people to stop killing his people; Fulani herdsmen whereas they are the ones always causing trouble wherever they go.

You can't expect such a hate filled tribal bigot to change just because u made him president

He couldn't even hold his hatred for Southeast and Southsourh when he became president and visited US, he mentioned the unpopular 5%.

You can't expect us to love a man that hate us and our region.

He should thank his stars we are in 21st century angry

No need exchanging words with those zombies.

Once a zombie , always a zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by cyprex: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2018
strix:
why are they the trying too hard to please us grin after they will call us 5% cool

You may remain whatever you choose.
However FG is simply doing it's work irrespective of the percentage you choose to be
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why are you full of idiocy?

This is from the Op below

Where and when did the FG claim to have awarded all? If they did, they would not have released the corresponding contracts award dates and numbers would they?

Do you see why I say many of you wail senselessly?
You lack of knowledge in taking criticism is smthing else, I was responding to a post claiming the whole project was done by this FG of which the list said otherwise you are here talking rubish, read and understand b4 you respond so you dont get counted as Lazy yut, go fy the post by others you will see and understand more how silly some poeple can be.This Fg, last Fg are all Rogues, aint the all thesame,, did the people in the FG ministry of work change? are they not civil servants,.The depreciation of Nigeria is systematic, the quicker you lot understand this the better.The political butchering of Nigeria would continue, and I dare say it is ongoing as we speak.How long does it take to make 60km of rd .They awarded a project in 2015, whats the Hold up, are they ot meant to be this super FG??
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Good JOB FG.

Some are already calling it INVISIBLE projects of all time nonsense without even going through them to see that a lot of the projects were awarded long before PMB and some awarded during the last regime as well as the ones PMB awarded himself.

He has now taken on the huge task of finishing up on projects which were awarded some 6 to 12 years ago and left abandoned by previous governments as well as handling his own awarded projects.

I suppose those who are already calling them invisible projects are also referring to past governments who awarded and abandoned theirs while PMB is busy cleaning up their abandoned mess.

Bunch of wailing rètards!!!
The reason why Buhari is cleaning the abandoned project is because he knows he is not productive and knows the mumu followers he has would praise him. Nigerians are wiser now. Let him start and finish one project of his initiative. #PVCAgainstBuhari.
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
phase1:

that person dont even have a clue where them rds are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by BiafraIShere(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2018
condomuser:
Capital LIES

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO YAHOO
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

THEY SAID BOKO HARAM IS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BUT EVERY SIX MONTHS THEY AWARD $2.5 Billion for fighting Boko Haram.
Boko haram has now become part of Nigeria's budget.

Don't mind them, maybe they think we are as dum.b as their almajiris. These are nothing but tissue of lies meant to deceive the gullible ones but thank God that many of us can see through their lies. I am in the East, so they can't be in Abuja and be saying rubbish when I'm on ground to see things myself. Owerri-Port Harcourt express is in a mess! Enugu/P.harcourt express is a death trap!! Onitsha/Enugu express is in a sorry state!! Onitsha river port has remained the more you look the less you see while Baro village river port in the North has been completed! Enugu international airport has been completely neglected while work was expedited on its peers in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna etc. An inland dry port has been commissioned in Kaduna while the commercial base of Nigeria, the SE has non even when a huge percentage of the imports are destined for Onitsha and Aba. I can go on and on to list this administration's inhuman treatment of Igbos but because election is around the corner they have started manufacturing phantom projects from their dirty rectums. Furktards!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Butterflyleo: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2018
erico2k2:

You lack of knowledge in taking criticism is smthing else, I was responding to a post claiming the whole project was done by this FG of which the list said otherwise you are here talking rubish, read and understand b4 you respond so you dont get counted as Lazy yut, go fy the post by others you will see and understand more how silly some poeple can be.This Fg, last Fg are all Rogues, aint the all thesame,, did the people in the FG ministry of work change? are they not civil servants,.The depreciation of Nigeria is systematic, the quicker you lot understand this the better.The political butchering of Nigeria would continue, and I dare say it is ongoing as we speak.How long does it take to make 60km of rd .They awarded a project in 2015, whats the Hold up, are they ot meant to be this super FG??

You are indeed foolish.

The OP called them ONGOING PROJECTS which is the same language Lai Mohammed used.

Or you do not understand the difference between ONGOING and COMPLETED?

Is it not the FG who handles Federal projects again?

Was it the state government who awarded and abandoned the projects as far back as 6 to 13 years ago? Was it not the same FG in power at that time?

This FG presently is continuing and finishing those abandoned and that is a great thing to do rather than initiating their own outrightly which would just lead to more unfinished projects.

Currently the past FG left this FG with about 1000 abandoned projects to work on.

Google is your friend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by Realname: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2018
post=70648525:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Some people ask; where are the achievements? Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped. We don't have the authority to mix spittle with clay, put on their eyes, and direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing. Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder peals by his ears, he won't hear. Those of us that know the President means good for the nation put all the activities and achievements in the public domain. They claim not to know. Good luck to them. Those who know, really know (if you know, you know!). And they are the millions who will stand by the President any day. Strides in security, agriculture, anti-corruption, infrastructure, and many others are evident. When they drive on Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway, Aba Port Harcourt Expressway, and hear that early works on the Second Niger Bridge have reached about 60% completion, and still refuse to believe, what then can anybody still do? But thankfully, those who believe far outnumber the inveterate cynics.
They can continue to sit down in a corner and curse their ancestors all day, it's a free world mehn! wink

Haven't you noticed by now that you are a notorious talkative?

People just skip past your posts

grin

You login into other accounts to like your own posts

Back to the topic can nairalanders from south east verify these projects as we know the 2nd Niger bridge the other day was a scam as it still looked the same from 4 years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by postmann: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Good JOB FG.

Some are already calling it INVISIBLE projects of all time nonsense without even going through them to see that a lot of the projects were awarded long before PMB and some awarded during the last regime as well as the ones PMB awarded himself.

He has now taken on the huge task of finishing up on projects which were awarded some 6 to 12 years ago and left abandoned by previous governments as well as handling his own awarded projects.

I suppose those who are already calling them invisible projects are also referring to past governments who awarded and abandoned theirs while PMB is busy cleaning up their abandoned mess.

Bunch of wailing rètards!!!

This is politics and we know deception and insincerity come handy during an election year.

It is only natural for curious minds to be concerned with the timing of these old and new projects And we also know not even half of those projects would see completion by the time elections are over. Like previous administration, this is just another political manipulation.

1 Like

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by erico2k2(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are indeed foolish.

The OP called them ONGOING PROJECTS which is the same language Lai Mohammed used.

Or you do not understand the difference between ONGOING and COMPLETED?

Is it not the FG who handles Federal projects again?

Was it the state government who awarded and abandoned the projects as far back as 6 to 13 years ago? Was it not the same FG in power at that time?

This FG presently is continuing and finishing those abandoned and that is a great thing to do rather than initiating their own outrightly which would just lead to more unfinished projects.

Currently the past FG left this FG with about 1000 abandoned projects to work on.

Google is your friend
Fish brain
My definition of Ongoing is, work On site going, machinery and visible work going on
Im working at a site as we speak on a New train station in Edmonton N18, work has be Ongoing since December last year, we just fitted on part of the Roof.
My Take what we have in the vast majority of these so called Ongoing project are what I call ABADONED PROJECTS.
No since you are not foolish with the narative of this post, the list inclussive Plz Define ON-going project
SIR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by adeoba2008(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2018
If this is what Igbo's called marginalisation , FG should cone and marginalise SW. Oliver Twist will always ask for more. Ota eni ki pa Odu Oya.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by itu404(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Bunch of wailing rètards!!! ....no better adjective grin grin grin grin grin
may God save us from Nigerians who see good and call it evil and call evil good
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by anuda(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Give us the list of projects in the North West and North East so that we can compare! Let us have the total project expenditure for all the regions!
Re: List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) by OgundeleT(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2018
If I don't know any I know that no 54 very well, it is the road that passed through the village I served in 2015/16.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.