Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" (4421 Views)

Historic Footage Of Hausa Slave Traders Selling Slaves To Arabs / Buhari Is Not Fulani But Used As Hausa Slave / See Nigerian Slave Girl Who Was Also Queen Victoria’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
ORJI UZOR KALU AND HAUSA CHIEFTAINCY TITLE

For those who may not know, I lived in Shimankar Community in Shendam LGA of Plateau State of Nigeria during my teenage years and can speak Hausa language to a high proportion. Recently, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu whom we all know as son of whoredom from a whorish woman of Igbere in Abia although laying claim of one Pa Kalu from Aba as his father bagged so-called Chieftaincy little from Emir of Daura where he made caricature of himself. The title is "DAN BAIWAN HAUSA".

In putting record straight for all to see how the so-called Igbo leaders are bringing disrepute to Igbo people. In Hausa language,

* DAN means Son.

* BAWA means Slave, although it is also informally used as servant. But "Servant" is translated in advanced Hausa language as "Mai Bauta" because "Bauta" means service.

* BAIWA means female Slave or Slave girl.

Letter "i" differentiates between BAWA and BAIWA as male Slave and female Slave.

*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA simply means "Son of Hausa Slave Girl". Or making it less offensive "Son of Hausa Female Servant".

This is the Title that Emir of Daura gave Orji Uzor Kalu recently.

Note: If anybody has different analysis on my translation of the title given to Orji Uzor Kalu by Emir of Daura, then feel free to counter my own in the comments box.

Will anybody be surprised at that?

Orji Uzor Kalu's mother, Elder Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu has been a Slave girl to Hausa Fulani all her life.

Mazi Onyebuchi Eze Writing for Family Writers Press.

7 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Malawian(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Chai.
Dangburuugba grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by ican2020: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
That title fit the useless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Arda1000(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by hisexcellency34: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Yet, he succeeded Ojukwu as Igbo overall leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by BabaRamota1980: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
The wealthiest Igbo on earth is a Hausa slave.

Heey! Chineke!
The whole tribe is servant of Daura Emirate. cool

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Amein(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
That is not what the title means.Now,as for the word BAIWA have three different meaning in hausa depending on the way and manner it was pronounced. I.e

-BAIWA - Genius or someone extraordinary

-BAIWA -to give

-BAIWA -female slave

So,in this case the title means THE GENIUS OR EXTRAORDINARY SON OF HAUSA LAND.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Amein:
That is not what the title means.Now,as for the word BAIWA have three different meaning in hausa depending on the way and manner it was pronounced. I.e

-BAIWA -female slave SON OF HAUSA LAND.

Fixed

6 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by lewis33(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
DONT DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY ON THINGS YOU DONT KNOW 1- THE WORD BAIWA MEANING SLAVE GIRL AND BAIWA MEANING TALENT ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS....PLEASE THE FORMER IS WHAT HIS TITTLE IS...GET A LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Redhot111(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Amein:

-BAIWA -to give

-BAIWA -female slave

In this case we choose to recognize the last meaning of BAIWA female slave for Kalu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by annnikky(f): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
And he will be feeling pompous with the title not knowing the meaning of what they gave to him..chai...what an insult to his useless personality grin

Dan baiwan of hausa land i dey hail ooo grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Amein(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Redhot111:

In this case we choose to recognize the last meaning of BAIWA female slave for Kalu

That's your problem.

1 Like

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Redhot111(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Amein:

That's your problem.
If it was purely my problem as u claim, why quoting me?

4 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by BabaRamota1980: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
The turbanning of Kalu sealed Ibo fate.

As the wealthiest Iboman and slave of Daura, Buhari's hometown, it is his duty to use his wealth to deliver SE to Buhari and APC. That turban on his head is not for decoration. He has to support tolerance for Islam in Iboland as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by greatdreamer(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Even if you give Orji Uzo Kalu a chieftaincy title Call the useless thief. He will receive it with Joy. Do you know why? He want to rule Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by hakanai(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Amein:

-BAIWA -to give

-BAIWA -female slave

Don't mind the confused fellow that claims to know. Yet he knows not. It translate closely to someone talented or gifted or excellent or genius in something or life
Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by hakanai(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
annnikky:
And he will be feeling pompous with the title not knowing the meaning of what they gave to him..chai...what an insult to his useless personality grin

Its not an insult,it closely translate to genius or talented or gifted... A mistake is there in the spelling Baiwa and not Baiwan as alone. The so called translator missed it up trying to mislead. the pronunciations and context often state the difference. The OP just used his negative mind to swing to its other context. Eg. Dan marayan Jos was said to have the Baiwa of music using the single string instrument. It never meant slave but talent or gifted.

If you think about it closely No sane Emir or person will Turban a slave. Considering its made for the noble folks. So it would be silly for an Emir to sit and turban a slave with a Slave title using Royal atire .Which will personally be an insult to there own atire and symbol of royalty.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Amein(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
hakanai:

Don't mind the confused fellow that claims to know. Yet he knows not. It translate closely to someone talented or gifted or excellent or genius in something or life
They are just looking for avenue to wail.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by hakanai(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Amein:

They are just looking for avenue to wail.
Atimes I wonder how people think or function with such brains....
Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by slivertongue: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
BAIWA = Gift

1 Like

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by AllahsPiggy: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
BabaRamota1980:
The wealthiest Igbo on earth is a Hausa slave.

Heey! Chineke!
The whole tribe is servant of Daura Emirate. cool
[/s]
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

4 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by BabaRamota1980: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
hakanai:

Its not an insult,it closely translate to genius or talented or gifted... A mistake is there in the spelling Baiwa and not Baiwan as alone. The so called translator missed it up trying to mislead. the pronunciations and context often state the difference. The OP just used his negative mind to swing to its other context. Eg. Dan marayan Jos was said to have the Baiwa of music using the single string instrument. It never meant slave but talent or gifted.

If you think about it closely No sane Emir or person will Turban a slave. Considering its made for the noble folks. So it would be silly for an Emir to sit and turban a slave with a Slave title using Royal atire .Which will personally be an insult to there own atire and symbol of royalty.

Even the head of dongari, descendants of palace slaves, use turban and cape like the emir.

This ya explanation does not cut it.

Even Hausa people agree that the dictionary is an authentic Hausa to English conversion and cannot be wrong.

A slave is always a gift. Especially when he submits himself to Seriki. Rwmember this is same Emir that converted a 14yrold and started screwing her saying she cannot be released her marriage to him is irreversible. Abi u don forget? And you talk about him as if he has some honor and dignity.

Kalu has enslaved Ibo to Katsina State

2 Likes

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by annnikky(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
hakanai:

Ok....tnx for the explanation
Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Even the head of dongari, descendants of palace slaves, use turban and cape like the emir.

This ya explanation does not cut it.

Even Hausa people agree that the dictionary is an authentic Hausa to English conversion and cannot be wrong.

A slave is always a gift. Especially when he submits himself to Seriki. Rwmember this is same Emir that converted a 14yrold and started screwing her saying she cannot be released her marriage to him is irreversible. Abi u don forget? And you talk about him as if he has some honor and dignity.

Kalu has enslaved Ibo to Katsina State
CASE CLOSED
Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Paretomaster1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
annnikky:

Just like u foolishly agree with the op without any verification...

BAIWA = GIFTED, TALENTED

1 Like

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by annnikky(f): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Just like u foolishly agree with the op without any verification...

BAIWA = GIFTED, TALENTED
Chai...e pain oooo buh still the man na dondi united cheesy

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by ahiboilandgas: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
jerseyboy:
ORJI UZOR KALU AND HAUSA CHIEFTAINCY TITLE

For those who may not know, I lived in Shimankar Community in Shendam LGA of Plateau State of Nigeria during my teenage years and can speak Hausa language to a high proportion. Recently, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu whom we all know as son of whoredom from a whorish woman of Igbere in Abia although laying claim of one Pa Kalu from Aba as his father bagged so-called Chieftaincy little from Emir of Daura where he made caricature of himself. The title is "DAN BAIWAN HAUSA".

In putting record straight for all to see how the so-called Igbo leaders are bringing disrepute to Igbo people. In Hausa language,

* DAN means Son.

* BAWA means Slave, although it is also informally used as servant. But "Servant" is translated in advanced Hausa language as "Mai Bauta" because "Bauta" means service.

* BAIWA means female Slave or Slave girl.

Letter "i" differentiates between BAWA and BAIWA as male Slave and female Slave.

*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA simply means "Son of Hausa Slave Girl". Or making it less offensive "Son of Hausa Female Servant".

This is the Title that Emir of Daura gave Orji Uzor Kalu recently.

Note: If anybody has different analysis on my translation of the title given to Orji Uzor Kalu by Emir of Daura, then feel free to counter my own in the comments box.

Will anybody be surprised at that?

Orji Uzor Kalu's mother, Elder Mrs Eunice Uzor Kalu has been a Slave girl to Hausa Fulani all her life.

Mazi Onyebuchi Eze Writing for Family Writers Press.
u got it wrong bai,wan hausa mean the gifted one from bai,wa
Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Paretomaster1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
annnikky:

Chai...e pain oooo buh still the man na dondi united cheesy

Pain ke, you r displaying ur stupidity..... Just Cover ur Face in shame..

1 Like

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by annnikky(f): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Pain ke, you r displaying ur stupidity..... Just Cover ur Face in shame..
Mr stupidity i dey hail ooo buh pls

1 Like

Re: Kalu's Title:*DAN BAIWAN HAUSA Means "Son Of Hausa Slave Girl" by Paretomaster1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
annnikky:

Mr stupidity i dey hail ooo buh pls

After displaying ur ignorance.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Change Logo After SARS Killing / ! / Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.