Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) (12866 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by metronaija5: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
President Buhari declares Open the 58th Annual NBA Conference of Nigeria Bar Association in Abuja on 26th Aug 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-opens-58th-annual-nba-conference/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by KingSatan: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Behold my son in whom i am well pleased.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by Racoon(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
"Rule of Law must be subject to the supremacy of the nation’s security and national interest. Our apex court has had cause to adopt a position on this issue in this regard and it is now a matter of judicial recognition that; where national security and public interest are threatened or there is a likelihood of their being threatened, the individual rights of those allegedly responsible must take second place, in favour of the greater good of society."
Thanks @ iammo.

Guess it was in this conference that he made the senseless "national security overrides the rule of law" statement What is the SAN VP Osinbajo saying as regards this statement by his illiterate boss
Buhari have never hidden his disdain for our legislation & judiciary hence the prevalence of executive impunity, recklessness & corruption in this regime

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by iammo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
smiley in case any one missed the highlight of his speech. he said and I quote ; "Rule of Law must be subject to the supremacy of the nation’s security and national interest. Our apex court has had cause to adopt a position on this issue in this regard and it is now a matter of judicial recognition that; where national security and public interest are threatened or there is a likelihood of their being threatened, the individual rights of those allegedly responsible must take second place, in favour of the greater good of society". Your best bet is to stay out of the way of APC/Buhari/DSS because even a court order can't save you from unlawful detention

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by condomuser: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2018

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO YAHOO
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

THEY SAID BOKO HARAM IS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BUT EVERY SIX MONTHS THEY AWARD $2.5 Billion for fighting Boko Haram.
Boko haram has now become part of Nigeria's budget.

I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A LIFELESS PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I DO NOT WANT TO MEET HIM AGAIN
-------Donald Onyeotiti Trump 2018------------

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by MRSANITY(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
he looks healthy. i am beginning to like this man

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by OmoAdebi(f): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
metronaija5:
President Buhari declares Open the 58th Annual NBA Conference of Nigeria Bar Association in Abuja on 26th Aug 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-buhari-opens-58th-annual-nba-conference/

make I go market my company's product for there.
Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by youngeagle(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
the Conqueror of our Judicial system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by blackaxe78: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
My President!!

Sai Buhari till Atiku Enter The US!!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by estyvino(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
APC e-tou above me be just be typing anyhow, what's is wrong with their thinking.

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
We like the most lifeless man like that...

PMB.... carry on.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by blackaxe78: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
condomuser:

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

THEY SAID BOKO HARAM IS TECHNICALLY DEFEATED BUT EVERY SIX MONTHS THEY AWARD $2.5 Billion for fighting Boko Haram.

Can you wail till 2023?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
okay

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by semyman: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Best president ever, may God consume all your haters

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
blackaxe78:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!
obonte Ascerta!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
condomuser:

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

Shut up and stop posting nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by OlaAshawo: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
useless terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by Uguruzik(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
MRSANITY:
he looks healthy. i am beginning to like this man

Because he looks healthy right? What about the country he's ruling and the people are they too healthy?
Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingSatan:
who is ur son?
Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
where is Triump sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by KenModi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Funny how a man who has no respect for the judiciary is opening a high placed judiciary event.

Well who else would they call but him except he refuses.

Nigerians please do what is needed come next year.

Ignore those fools above me, they are all either been paid to sing Buhari’s praises or the results of his incompetence has not gotten to them yet.

Man of integrity my ass; when in sunnier climes Kemi Adeosun wld have either resigned or be fired by her boss.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by thaoriginator: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
KingSatan:

receive sense sir
Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by Zimmermann(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
'natn'l interest must supercede rule of law' - PMB...This is a very cunning n myopic statement! It can only come from somebody of low intelligence! The rule of law in fact looks out for and protects natn'l interest!!! The law already defines n prescribes wat 'natn'l interest' is. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
he should just go and send me my 5k as promised during his election

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by deomelo: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
condomuser:

GOVERNMENT OF FRAUD
GOVERNMENT OF YAHOO PLUS

I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A LIFELESS PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I DO NOT WANT TO MEET HIM AGAIN
-------Donald Onyeotiti Trump 2018------------
[/s]

Sadly for you and your self-hating and loathing kind, your hatred, bad bele, anger, bitterness and anti Nigerian ways cannot stop PMB and Nigeria.

Greatness is ours, bad bele and sadness is yours.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
I hope this singular act by the president will mark a paradigm shift from his flagrant disregard for court orders alongside his appointees
Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by iykecicero: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Trump’s warning to White House security aides -

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Opens 58th Annual NBA Conference (Photos) by Apelex(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
They won't tell him how his government does not respect the rule of law.
Disobeying court order anyhow. They are smiling.

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan Shuaibu Is PDP Mole - APC NWC / EFCC Releases Omisore / Soludo’s Visit, Confirmation Kanu Isn’t Bad As Being Portrayed – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.