Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style (30428 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style / Golden Guinea Breweries, Heritage Bank Power Imo State Biggest New Yam Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Lilimax(f): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
cyndy1000:

lol I don catch you... Anyway don't know much about that history but I was told we are with the staff
You were told?
Don't be fooled, NRI BU ISI IGBO cool
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by collinsprince: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
thaoriginator:
shockedshockedshocked

I don't want to hear anything about drug case afterwards o

Igbo Amalia grin
shagu you wanted to say igbo amaka
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by ngadaAwo: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lilimax:

FIXED!!
You need JESUS CHRIST into your life embarassed
lol i do bad thing? shocked cry
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by thaoriginator: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
namio10:

REGISTERED PARASITE.
ANNUALLY, MORE YARIBAWA THAN IBO ARE CAUGHT IN DRUG CASES WORLDWIDE.

CONSULT RECORDS.
shockedshockedshocked

Liar!

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Lilimax(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Ndi igbo eji eme onu, udo diri una.
Omenala igbo ga adigide.
Onye si na ndi igbo agayi adi, ikuku kuchapu onye ahu.

Aamen site n'aha JISOS smiley
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Rapmoney(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
omohayek:

No, I "never reach Ghana", but I've managed to reach America, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Sweden, Japan, South Korea and Thailand in the meantime, so yes, I think I'm more than entitled to brag. I'm not a desperate bush rat who thinks of countries like Ghana as representing some sort of paradise, and I didn't go to any of those countries to "hustle", or to engage in packing "containers" full of second-hand goods, and you will never see people like me in the "Crime" section of this website bringing disgrace upon Nigeria; we leave that sort of thing to you and your ilk.
Shut that gutter you call mouth there!!! Not everyone is gullible as you think. People who have travelled far and wide don't come to faceless online platforms like NL to seek attention, mumu! I still maintain that you have never left the shores of Nigeria since you were born! If you don't like it, go hang yourself, ekpa!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by phase1: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why can these finland womem hate Ibos and love we yoruba muslims? grin
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by thaoriginator: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
collinsprince:
shagu you wanted to say igbo amaka
grin grin grin

Yes, auto-correct did it.

Are you from the Igbos planet too?
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Lilimax(f): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
ngadaAwo:
lol i do bad thing? shocked cry
Repent and surrender to him genuinely and you'll be accepted.
Jesus came for the sinners and not saints...
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
omohayek:

Who's "We", kemosabe? Please speak for yourself. I've been to every continent other than South America, and found plenty of Yoruba people wherever I went. Just because we don't tend to congregate together in the same manner, or engage in the same "import/export" types of business Igbos do, doesn't mean we don't travel. On the contrary, when Yorubas move abroad, we prefer to go to developed countries, where we work as professionals, unlike those who go to southeast Asia, India, Kenya, Tanzania and all the rest, and about whose colorful (mis)adventures we read so much on here ...
why are yu crying. You could have validated your comatoes point without "hates" tribalistic mind.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by phase1: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
omohayek:

Who's "We", kemosabe? Please speak for yourself. I've been to every continent other than South America, and found plenty of Yoruba people wherever I went. Just because we don't tend to congregate together in the same manner, or engage in the same "import/export" types of business Igbos do, doesn't mean we don't travel. On the contrary, when Yorubas move abroad, we prefer to go to developed countries, where we work as professionals, unlike those who go to southeast Asia, India, Kenya, Tanzania and all the rest, and about whose colorful (mis)adventures we read so much on here ...

Are yoruba yahoo yahoo guys running around in malaysia also 'professionals in developed countries'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
tech18:

mhmm Igbo fa sister.

Ehen na
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by windwayltd: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
EMIR OF HAUSA IN HAUSA LANDS AND TOWNS FOR HAUSA DAYS AND FESTIVALS
OBA OF YORUBA IN YORUBA LAND FOR YORUBA DAYS AND FESTIVALS IN YORUBA LAND AND TOWNS

BUT EZE IGBO IN AMERICA,EZEIGBO IN COTONU, IN JAMICA , IN QUEEN ELIZABETH LAND, EZE IGBO, IN JIGAWA grin grin grin grin grin grin ANY BODY EZE AT ANY TIME HE CAN WIN THE STRUGGLE.WORLD IGBO DAY IN AMERICA, VERY SOON IN WILL BE CHINA OR KOREA sad sad sad sad

TRULY SOME THING IS WRONG SOME WERE.

THE REAL JEWS SAID: HOW CAN WE SING THE LORDS SONG IN A STRANGE LAND? NO WAY WE MUST SING THE LORDS SONG AND DO OUR FESTIVALS IN OUR LANDS THUS SAID THE LORD. BUT FAKE JEWS CAN DO THERE OWN IN THE TOILET, IN CONGO, IN PARAKU AND ANY WERE NO LAW, NO RULES , NO KING, NO GUIDE, NO SACRILEGE.ABUSE ANY COSTUME FOR ANY PURPOSE.

MY PEOPLE PERISH BECAUSE OF LACK OF WISDOM.
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by franchasng: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Igbo people = The Pride of Black Africa kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Even tho I'm YORUBA

I so.much love this tribe, I wish to marry one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by tech18: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Ehen na
Ok na,I wish you d best

Ina miki fatar alkhairi
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by omohayek: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lilisticlili:
why are yu crying. You could have validated your comatoes point without "hates" tribalistic mind.
Since when is it "crying" to state mere facts, as unflattering to some as they may be? And I'm glad you've now dropped the pretense that you're Yoruba and can speak on our behalf; this in itself reveals you as the shameless hypocrite you are, as I would never have bothered to comment on this thread if you had't attempted to insult Yoruba people under false pretenses. The only one truly guilty of "tribalism" here is you, for daring to make ridiculous generalizations about Yorubas in order to puff yourself up with false pride.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by rock003: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
nnokwa042:
We go do our own for Austria this week I can't wait to kill one of my swans

Kill the swan and get arrested.
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by babtoundey(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
zinnyzee:
Wow... This is commendable.

I've always had it in mind that i'll marry an igbo guy.
But they all don't seem interested undecided

Should They take this as a sincere invitation?
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by temmytee2309: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
Am impressed... Seriously i sometimes wish am IGBO.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by nnokwa042(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
rock003:

Kill the swan and get arrested.
have u been to Chad or Somalia before you wanna fuccking tell me what to do with my fuccking swans that rivers is my private river I own it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by MENELIK11: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
ngadaAwo:

yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
kiss the truth

Nope, the problem is the Osu Jews from those third class Osu Regions

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by omohayek: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Rapmoney:
Shut that gutter you call mouth there!!! Not everyone is gullible as you think. People who have travelled far and wide don't come to faceless online platforms like NL to seek attention, mumu! I still maintain that you have never left the shores of Nigeria since you were born! If you don't like it, go hang yourself, ekpa!!!
Blah blah blah blah! "Maintain" whatever fantasies help you sleep better at night, homie, I really don't give a damn either way. Es ist mir ganz egal, ob du mir glaubst oder nicht! I'll still be staying at 5-star hotels like the Grand Park Hyatt in Tokyo, or the Hotel Adlon in Berlin, while you and your fellow "hustlers" on the bottom rungs of the societies you've snuck into are celebrating your quaint little festivals and congratulating yourselves on how "successful" you are by virtue of your imaginary tribal "superiority". All you are to me are frogs in a well, convinced that the world is all you can see from the little hole you're stuck in.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
bigfat05:
Nigerians? Igbos everywhere in the world
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by rock003: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
nnokwa042:
have u been to Chad or Somalia before you wanna fuccking tell me what to do with my fuccking swans that rivers is my private river I own it angry angry

I even heard that one-third of river Nile and half of Amazon River belong to you undecided
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
babtoundey:

Should They take this as a sincere invitation?
To whom it may concern

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Igbo muru mu ekene mu unu!!! Igbo Amaka!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Kennydoc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
nnokwa042:
yes
Oh, nwannaa! Mụ́nwa bụkwa onye Nnokwa. Esi m Nnaku.
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by ngadaAwo: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
[s]
MENELIK11:

Nope, the problem is the Osu Jews from those third class Osu Regions
[/s]
trash
Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by FBIL: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hypertension, is when you refuse to accept the truth.
Their life is colorful! Anything they touch becomes colorful!! Give them this rotten Nigeria, it will become colorful!!

Igbo ona too much
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival In Grand Style by Banmeallday: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Very good and kudos to dem in Finland. However we the Easterners need to move beyond just “Igbo” and “Ijaw” and parties up and down and embrace our real identity which by now you all have heard of.....And become more politically aware of what is at stake, as those who fought our people then are still the ones “ruling”...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX93IX_95s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) / Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony / 10k Smoking Competition By Plateau Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.