Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police (26779 Views)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by crafteck(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
I hope police isn't lying, kudos
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Akanti50: 1:25am On Aug 28, 2018
YORUBAS ARE SOPHISTICATED WITH EVIL. SKULL MINING, BACKSTABBING, BUHARI SUPPORT, GAY.
GOD FORBID.
AFONJA AJOKA FOR REAL!!
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Akanti50: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2018
ARREST THAT GAY BOY BOBRISKY AND PUT HIM BEHIND BARS FOR A WHOOPING 14 YEARS. I CANT JUST WAIT ANYMORE.

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Bobrisky is busy collecting endorements and celebrated by bloggers while his fellow homosexuals are being arrested. Smh!
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by enonche85(m): 3:34am On Aug 28, 2018
Ekez:
Where's bobrisky?

Exactly the question I wanted to ask.

Bobrisky a known fagg.ot is moving round lagos and has not been arreted.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by cooltola(m): 3:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Where are the pic
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by hermesprogidy(m): 4:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Retarded Nigerian Police. The allegations are obviously false. Guess these are the ones that didn't have money to get themselves out. Little wonder why some people silently rejoice when they are killed.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Iampryde(m): 5:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Ekez:
Where's bobrisky?

They got bob china instead...smh
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2018
Bush4u:

Baby it's against Nigeria's law act as Amended in Section (no idea) sub section (no idea) it's very bad � for me to leave you and start going after my fellow guy,it's an abomination my dear.
So it's in nigerian constitution?
Wow, i didn't know that sha
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by calliope(f): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2018
I have said this countless of times, it's an oppressive system one persistently trying to erase, maim and invalidate​ our very existence.

I find it baffling that most queer persons are oblivious to how hostile and somewhat unsafe this environment could be yet we don't learn! There are other constructive outlet where we could meet, connect and still have fun. It mustnt necessarily be partying all the time. No body said "don't have "party".. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but first be self- aware and bear in mind the unseen dangers that might be lurking around that venture and try observe it, to avoid stories like this.

NGOs would have to waste the little resources on y'all, yet you keep going back to the same plight. A time were no one would give a hoot, is fast approaching and you'd have to speak up and defend yourselves.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Bacon21(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shameful this should never happen
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Fourwinds: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
Why arrest homosexuals
because we don't want this to happen

Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Fourwinds: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
calliope:
I have said this countless of times, it's an oppressive system one persistently trying to erase, maim and invalidate​ our very existence.

I find it baffling that most queer persons are oblivious to how hostile and somewhat unsafe this environment could be yet we don't learn! There are other constructive outlet where we could meet, connect and still have fun. It mustnt necessarily be partying all the time. No body said "don't have "party".. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but first be self- aware and bear in mind the unseen dangers that might be lurking around that venture and try observe it, to avoid stories like this.

NGOs would have to waste the little resources on y'all, yet you keep going back to the same plight. A time were no one would give a hoot, is fast approaching and you'd have to speak up and defend yourselves.
well said
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
So it's in nigerian constitution? Wow, i didn't know that sha
it is there ooo
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by oloriooko(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2018
BlackManta:

YES

Same way someone can be heterosexual and not engage in sexual activities.

Reverend fathers and nuns are a good example.
So na den be fathers and nuns of faags abi grin
Fathers and nuns took oath not to engage in the natural order of sexual relations but your faags did take the oath too?
Guy forget it being a faag is unnatural so you cannot be one and not poke azz
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by BlackManta(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2018
oloriooko:

So na den be fathers and nuns of faags abi grin
Fathers and nuns took oath not to engage in the natural order of sexual relations but your faags did take the oath too?
Guy forget it being a faag is unnatural so you cannot be one and not poke azz

YES
One can be gay and not poke ass.

If fathers and nuns can withstand their sexual urges, then why not gays

Are fathers and nuns not human beings
Do they have two heads

They are people who have not had sex for many years for one reason or the other.
They are celibate people.
Infact virgins above 50 years do exist.

Stop pretending that sexual urge is something that cant be controlled.

Those that do it are human beings like you not aliens.

You got no point...
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by oloriooko(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
BlackManta:

YES
One can be gay and not poke ass.

If fathers and nuns can withstand their sexual urges, then why not gays

Are fathers and nuns not human beings
Do they have two heads

They are people who have not had sex for many years
for one reason or the other.
They are celibate people.
Infact virgins above 50 years do exist.

Stop pretending that sexual urge is something that cant be controlled.

Those that do it are human beings like you not aliens.

You got no point...
So whats the point of being a faag when you were made heterosexual. Your parents were not faag so why be one? Your defence is pointless and porous
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by BlackManta(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
oloriooko:

So whats the point of being a faag when you were made heterosexual. Your parents were not faag so why be one? Your defence is pointless and porous

Who make who homosexual or heterosexual
Is sexuality something that is passed down from parents
If it is, then why blame gays for turning out the way they are

Answer these questions and listen to yourself.

You got no point.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by oloriooko(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
BlackManta:

Who make who homosexual or heterosexual
Is sexuality something that is passed down from parents
If it is, then why blame gays for turning out the way they are

Answer these questions and listen to yourself.

You got no point.
Naturally no faag was made
Sexuality is natural homos are from perverted minds in short demonic dudes and dudettes
No parent passed homosexuality to the kids, its the twisted perverted minds of the guy involved
The way you are strongly making case for them faags has only one thing, you are a faag!
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by BlackManta(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
oloriooko:

Naturally no faag was made
Sexuality is natural homos are from perverted minds in short demonic dudes and dudettes
No parent passed homosexuality to the kids, its the twisted perverted minds of the guy involved
The way you are strongly making case for them faags has only one thing, you are a faag!

Short demonic dudes and dudettes
If short demonic dudes influence homos, then there must be a special demonic dude that influence heterosexuality.

Sexuality is not made, its comes naturally.
So why criminalise and stigmatise a set of people cuz nature has run her course on them

Did you know that there are over 20 types of sexuality.

I bet you dont know more than 2.

According to your logic, making a case for gays is only done by gays.

SMH

That says a lot about your IQ cuz i make a strong case for over 20 types of sexuality.

Using your crazy logic, i'm an embodiment of over 20 sexual orientations...

I'm not gay bro.
I'm straight.

You suck at LOGIC btw...
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by oloriooko(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
BlackManta:

Short demonic dudes and dudettes
If short demonic dudes influence homos, then there must be a special demonic dude that influence heterosexuality.

Sexuality is not made, its comes naturally.
So why criminalise and stigmatise a set of people cuz nature has run her course on them

Did you know that there are over 20 types of sexuality.

I bet you dont know more than 2.

According to your logic, making a case for gays is only done by gays.

SMH

That says a lot about your IQ cuz i make a strong case for over 20 types of sexuality.

Using your crazy logic, i'm an embodiment of over 20 sexual orientations...

I'm not gay bro.
I'm straight.

You suck at LOGIC btw...

Keep on deceiving hourself talking logic when simple logic starring at you yet you cannot see it
A dude wakes up and says his attraction is towards a dude like you and your high IQ says nature twisted the guys made to crave for dudes butts?
Guy you need help asap.
Any dude that tries to justify his pervert mind at running craves for dudes like him is a demon possessed guy.
Question for you Mr high IQ: so if a faag approaches you that he want to enlarge your butt hole, what will you do?
Mind you how long will you keep deceiving yourself just come open up and tell your parents you faag.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by BlackManta(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
oloriooko:

Keep on deceiving hourself talking logic when simple logic starring at you yet you cannot see it
A dude wakes up and says his attraction is towards a dude like you and your high IQ says nature twisted the guys made to crave for dudes butts?
Guy you need help asap.
Any dude that tries to justify his pervert mind at running craves for dudes like him is a demon possessed guy.
Question for you Mr high IQ: so if a faag approaches you that he want to enlarge your butt hole, what will you do?
Mind you how long will you keep deceiving yourself just come open up and tell your parents you faag.

Your comment will get deleted by the mods.

DONE.
Re: 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police by Horus(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttR-dKIAg8

57 SUSPECTED GAYS ARRESTED DURING INITIATION PARTY IN LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS / Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her / We Will Keep Baba Ijesha Until JUSUN Resumes, Police Tell Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.