Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. (1863 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: You Are Subsidising Corruption At Workers Expense / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by muykem: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Barely any last minute’s change of mind, the front runner president aspirant of PDP has concluded a plan to travel to America next week. His core supporters have advised him on the need to do so urgently because his critics both within and outside the party have perfected a plan to leverage on his presumed corruption case in America to dent his rising profile. OBJ has been a major outspoken against Atiku presidency ambition for past years and sometimes ago he informed public about Atiku inability to go to USA because of pending corruption charges against him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by SolutionMee: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Be reasonable for once Nigeria

America is never and will never be a valid criterion used to determine who and who can engage in a presidential race

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by yarimo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
No excuse, nothing like ATIKU is not aware of the statements of him going to US next week . grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by Angelparadise: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
What a shameless lifeless supporter that want to fine comfort in an individual travelling to America while his lifeless god was covered with failure and disappointment when ever he have contact with foreign leaders. He was and still a very incompetent ruler in the 21st century.
yarimo:
No excuse, nothing like ATIKU is not aware of the statements of him going to US next week . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by Afamed: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Until we see him over there, the story remains a dream.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by yarimo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thank God you are female if not, chaiii angry
Angelparadise:
What a shameless lifeless supporter that want to fine comfort in an individual travelling to America while his lifeless god was covered with failure and disappointment when ever he have contact with foreign leaders. He was and still a very incompetent ruler in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by magoo10(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
It is only in zombies world that you must visit america before contesting for Nigeria president.

Buhari that have visited america ,has it stopped him from being lifeless and intellectually bereft.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by abokibuhari: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
The last one that went they called him LIFELESS THING grin

Lets recover from that one first
Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by Metuh: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
muykem:
Barely any last minute’s change of mind, the front runner president aspirant of PDP has concluded a plan to travel to America next week. His core supporters have advised him on the need to do so urgently because his critics both within and outside the party have perfected a plan to leverage on his presumed corruption case in America to dent his rising profile. OBJ has been a major outspoken against Atiku presidency ambition for past years and sometimes ago he informed public about Atiku inability to go to USA because of pending corruption charges against him.
Hw far your Buahri that visited Amelika? grin

Wetin dem call the dullard?

Visiting America has never and will never a criterion to vote in this country. Una BMC no dey shame
Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by IdJack(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Abeg make una follow me laugh��������‍♂��‍♂

The looters about to start a fight. Please fellow Nigerians take a good seat and watch as the drama unfold.

I will give up my support for PDP if Atiku gets the presidential ticket. He is not qualified to lead and cannot lead me
- OBJ.
Vs
Obasanjo cannot decide who gets the Presidential candidacy of our party
- Atiku
Vs
With my massive (leading) defection to our great party, PDP, I deserve the Presidential ticket unopposed.
- SARAKI
Vs
"Saraki's defection is not helping pdp, we have completely lost Kwara State
- Gov Fayose

" Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Saraki are all political prostitudes"
- Lamido

I will burry PDP alive if they refuse to give me (the) ticket...
-Atiku

"I'm the authentic PDP presidential candidate. So, you think those of us that suffered will just allow those defecting to come & pick the ticket?"
- Sule Lamido

Wahala dey in PDP ���

I won't support Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal if they get the PDP presidential ticket, it's Saraki or nobody
~ Dino Melaye

Bukola can't be my Party leader. I was No 2 citizen for 8 Good years, while he is just No 3 citizen for only 3 years
~ Atiku

Governor Wike and Secondus will see the other Side of me if they play games with my Presidential Ticket.
~Sule Lamido

Atiku Abubakar is unelectable. His sins are still after him.
~ Bukola Saraki

������� I just can't wait to see the fight and finally the final burial of the party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

America is never and will never be a valid criterion used to determine who and who can engage in a presidential race
this time it is. When then atiku convicted of laundering the Nigerian peopls money to the usa to his 4th wife and barred from the usa it is

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by killsmith(f): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
yarimo:
you have seen a thread on atiku, now you're mastubating....

We were looking for you on that thread to explain to us. How did buhari offend trump to warrant such insult?

I'm asking because I always want to hear both sides of a story grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by docadams: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Angelparadise:

Check up the meaning of the word 'MALINGERING' .As innocuous as it may look it's a serious Trump-like medical condition.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by yarimo(m): 1:45am On Aug 28, 2018
killsmith:
you have seen a thread on atiku, now you're mastubating....

We were looking for you on that thread to explain to us. How did buhari offend trump to warrant such insult?

I'm asking because I always want to hear both sides of a story grin
ehh ehh I am new here please welcome me. How do I post comments?
Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by tomakint: 2:53am On Aug 28, 2018
IdJack:
Abeg make una follow me laugh��������‍♂��‍♂

The looters about to start a fight. Please fellow Nigerians take a good seat and watch as the drama unfold.

I will give up my support for PDP if Atiku gets the presidential ticket. He is not qualified to lead and cannot lead me
- OBJ.
Vs
Obasanjo cannot decide who gets the Presidential candidacy of our party
- Atiku
Vs
With my massive (leading) defection to our great party, PDP, I deserve the Presidential ticket unopposed.
- SARAKI
Vs
"Saraki's defection is not helping pdp, we have completely lost Kwara State
- Gov Fayose

" Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Saraki are all political prostitudes"
- Lamido

I will burry PDP alive if they refuse to give me (the) ticket...
-Atiku

"I'm the authentic PDP presidential candidate. So, you think those of us that suffered will just allow those defecting to come & pick the ticket?"
- Sule Lamido

Wahala dey in PDP ���

I won't support Atiku, Kwankwaso or Tambuwal if they get the PDP presidential ticket, it's Saraki or nobody
~ Dino Melaye

Bukola can't be my Party leader. I was No 2 citizen for 8 Good years, while he is just No 3 citizen for only 3 years
~ Atiku

Governor Wike and Secondus will see the other Side of me if they play games with my Presidential Ticket.
~Sule Lamido

Atiku Abubakar is unelectable. His sins are still after him.
~ Bukola Saraki

������� I just can't wait to see the fight and finally the final burial of the party.

Guy check it very well somebody might be playing draught or ayo game on your head. One BMC designed that comments and packaged it out for your types and here you are marketing garbage. Fear not, Buhari will bite the dust in 2019, don't get caught rigging

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by capatainrambo: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2018
Angelparadise:
you re too harsh.

why 're you tormenting zombies like this na grin
Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by aolawale025: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

However visiting the USA will reduce his opponents argument against him
Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by deboysben(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Even if he travels to America all these bmc urchins will still masturbate against him.
Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by gasparpisciotta: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2018
The odds is over 10.1 very good for betting,..we dey wait
Re: Atiku To Shame Opposition Set To Travel To America. by TrueLEADER: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Most of the great Leaders around the world, that had made very significant impact in the lives of their people have one thing in common, THEY GIVE NO SHIT ABOUY AMERICA........
But here, someone is judging a man by whether he goes to US or not. Very backward people.

You guys forgot that romance with America is negative for most nations.

(1) (Reply)

(Throw Back): My Secondary School Students Are Better Than UNIZIK Stds - Atiku / Look At This Voters' Card Issued To An Under Age Person In Niger State / Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.