Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) (33680 Views)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. / The Bad Condition Of Some Roads In Ogba-ijaiye, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Trizzi: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is Lokoja-Okene express way, in Kogi state

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/see-what-lokoja-okene-express-way-looks.html

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Trizzi: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2018

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by daveP(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Madmen also stay nearby, they come with bread underneath their shoulders. Perhaps they saw tea when we say muddy waters.

Well Dangote road is going at a steady pace though. But everything called Kogi seem to always suffer worse. The brain of a governor is actually truly different from Bello's despite all his asslicking.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by ifex370(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
Eya
Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Bobby4090: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Even the road to Hell can't be as bad as this.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Biibibii(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Everything for this country Badddddd

8 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
God would punish both our former and present government.

Just imagine how a major road people ply everyday look like.

You would never see this kind of road in western country, even thier forest has a better road than Nigeria

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by classbooks: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
In falz voice, this is Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Awusubilahi shocked. Shameful

11 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari keeps delivering lies

14 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by lekanation(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
I served in kogi.. award for the most delepted road in nigeria should be given to them.. lokoja to Kaaba, Kaaba to okene, Okene to lokoja, yagba west, yagba west and also mopa amuro local government

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by chronique(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
Boy oh boy! Can't imagine how traumatising it would be for motorists plying that route. Driving through such a place must have been very depressing and difficult for them. And to think there's a governor in that state? Wonders shall never end.

10 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by jonathanOz: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2018
I thought APC said PMB has fixed all federal roads

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
A tout is their Governor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by uchman48(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
What do you expect when we have a lifeless president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Spatta: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
I did the most dangerous driving of my life on this particular road about 15 Years before leaving the country

Nothing really have changed

what a country

A dangerous place to think and a risky place to argue

17 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
I just dey doubt sometimes if there is any brain among these pple ...food for MY thought.

4 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
First time I'm seeing something worse than Buhari brain

14 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by DannyJ19(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
APC till 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Damn!
cry
Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
It wasn't as bad as this last week. SMH.

This country is a mess!

3 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by excomarow(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bobby4090:
Even the road to Hell can't be as bad as this.

Then advice them to use the route na. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Davicjoe(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
hell no
Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
God have mercy.....I drive thru this shitty road every 2 weeks....

1 Like

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by excomarow(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
Spatta:
I did the most dangerous driving of my life on this particular road about 15 Years before leaving the country

Nothing really have changed

what a country

A dangerous place to think and a risky place to argue

Are You back now

1 Like

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by lastmessenger: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lifeless road

4 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
It is a lie, all road has been fixed

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Instead of Dino racing it in the house He would be showing of his cars And the youth would be shouting up Dino Then they would blame federal government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Weightpilot2:
Lose weight
Unna don chow my bar wella o....PM if u sure sha.....but weight is ok, na belle be the issue....
Re: The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
And many claimed PMB is working

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Lagos To Deutschland With Love! / Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions / Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.