Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions (33673 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2023
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

NB: PLEASE SCAMMERS STAY AWAY AS I WON'T REPLY TO YOU THANKS.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by lordchiz(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2023
I stay in Kaduna too Around Ungwar Pama.....
I did mine on June 2023....
I got it in a weeks time although I paid almost double ......65k precisely as of then through a connect!
I went with my NIN, State of Origin, maybe date of birth or declaration of age....
I dnt think passport is important but go with 2 atleast!
Mine is 35pages for 5years....
If had it been I did my capturing in Zaria then, it would have been 10years!
The new booklet fit don enter Kaduna shaaaa....
Goodluck!

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by slaawomirr: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar

That is an easy pizzy task

You dey Kaduna you dey complain

What of we way dey south south like Benin city way corruption and obtaining passport for difficult

When inwas about to do mine in 2020 before the corona virus
I went straight to abuja

And I got the ten years passport for about 80k

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Roger3D(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Japa is depressing. Don't do it

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by 1TrippleCee: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
No purpose indicated. From all indications, this one wan lost. No sense of purpose or direction. Chai. The society has raised directionless people

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by oldguyman: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by hustla(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Everything you need is in the travel section. Sha avoid UK grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by shiki(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
How much are you gonna pay for the advice after you Japa cheesy
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by solochris(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Login to their website.
Fill every necessary information there.
Make payment online, it's about 26k.
You will be notified on when to come for capturing.
Go for capturing and wait for your passport.
Don't patronise any tout out there.
Good luck

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by money121(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by femi4: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

So easy, get an immigration officer contact. Don't listen to any middle man.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by EnglishUsa: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Go there they will give you a form to fill and make sure that your age correspond in your w.a.e.c certificate and make sure you write your name correctly, make sure your age matches with all your documents, such as your bank details, NIM, and your school certificates... If all this documents don't correspond with each other start to correct them now so that they can match with each other before going to process your international passport

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by IboHausaYoruba: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
I wish you all the best on fulfilling your dream. But I beg you to ensure you go in a legitimate way. Never plan to go on visiting with the hope of staying behind. The worst nightmare for anyone is becoming an illegal immigrant.

4 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Johnycastro18: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by NFBI: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nothing is wrong looking like a noob everyone was a noob at once..

We all came into the world a noob

9 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Luckybelt: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roger3D:
Japa is depressing. Don't do it
And you think Nigeria is not depressing?

24 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by OKUCHI11(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
nigeria is really frustrating

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by joebeckz(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Passport is the easiest of things to do.
You want to Japa and you don't know how to research?
Bros. Honest advise I will give you is, learn to research alot if you want your Japa to be a reality.

Australia and Canada recently tightened their migration pathways especially via the student route.

Are you financially prepared for it?
If not, you are wasting your passport validity.
Do a passport when you done researching and financially prepared so you begin execution.
If you want to use the PR route for Canada. Do a 10 years passport and not 5 years validity cos that takes time.

Whatever you do, please Japa legitimately and may God be with you.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by EleventhWeirdo: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
lordchiz:
I stay in Kaduna too Around Ungwar Pama.....
I did mine on June 2023....
I got it in a weeks time although I paid almost double ......65k precisely as of then through a connect!
I went with my NIN, State of Origin, maybe date of birth or declaration of age....
I dnt think passport is important but go with 2 atleast!
Mine is 35pages for 5years....
If had it been I did my capturing in Zaria then, it would have been 10years!
The new booklet fit don enter Kaduna shaaaa....
Goodluck!

You paid bribe to bastardize the efficiency and effectiveness of the public service, yet you complain that the country is working for only an ultra minority. You lots are angry because you don't have the means to be among the privileged few, not because you give a heck about justice or societal equity

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by NFBI: 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Make una fly comot make job reach me abeg

7 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ordinary passport you do de interview people. When e reach visa interview nko? Na Dossier we go send for u

9 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Astrogeotech: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Reason am well
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Better stay there.....una follow cause this thing..

5 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by FreeIgboho: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
No purpose indicated. From all indications, this one wan lost. No sense of purpose or direction. Chai. The society has raised directionless people

Na wa my brother. It’s like a chicken with head cut off. A person I know recently sold everything and japa’ed on a visit visa. Here’s the good part: he just turned 60!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by elasticlala: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
If you don’t even have the least information at your door step, how do you intend to succeed in those countries you mentioned ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by LordGuru1: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dreal1247:
They used to say animals in human form. But even dogs that are known for sexual looseness does not practice anal sex not to talk of homosexuality. These individuals are much much lower than animals. They are not supposed to be living among men.
Can you see the Soul-destroying, Anti-Life and AntiChrist content being forcefully fed to the Nations that you have been mentally manipulated and deceived to think they are Heaven on Earth?!

I pray that this is not Premium tears loading for you. Why not open shops to sell food stuffs or cloths or electricals, start small Farms, start Forex Trading, E-commerce or any other IT Business in Nigeria. Soany ways of becoming Millionaire/Billionaire in Nigeria without going to become 2nd trampled upon citizen of other Nations. Nigerians (Especially Yorubas!) Manup and contribute your quita to the Growth of your Tribe and FatherLand! Read the Internet for the past 15 Years as see that the other Tribe that was encouraging you to Run away had satanic ulterior Motive to takeover your Ancestral Father Land! When you all Cowardly run away, another would fully take over your Land as no Man's Land!
reedone:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by SPF247(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC / Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden / ‘Beautiful Nigeria’ Pictures After Trump’s Compliment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.