Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... (1067 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 4:50am On Aug 28, 2018
PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘Lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.

THE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP) SAYS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS HANDLERS HAVE OPENED OUR NATION FOR INTERNATIONAL RIDICULE ARISING FROM REPORTS QUOTING UNITED STATES PRESIDENT, DONALD TRUMP, DESCRIBING PRESIDENT BUHARI AS “LIFELESS”.

The party said such embarrassment is a backlash a nation gets when incompetent leaders, out of inferiority complex, resort to jumping around the world, desperately shopping for an endorsement from world leaders.

The party says President Buhari has been seeking international recognition that are not predicated on any achievements from his three years in office.

PDP hereby charges Mr. President to take a cue from the comments ascribed to President Trump by settling down at home and discharge his responsibilities to Nigerians or humbly accept his failings.

While the PDP has strong reservations on the reported comment by President Trump, for which we demand a response from the Buhari Presidency and the US White House, the party further holds that had our dear President not cheapened the exalted office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by his woeful outing during his visit to the United States, President Trump would not have had the opportunity to assess his[url=https://grandmarketsquare.com/pdp-reacts-to-donald-trumps-lifeless-comment-about-buhari/ ]...Read More...[/url]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 4:50am On Aug 28, 2018
I always knew that PDP would have something to say

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 4:55am On Aug 28, 2018
it's too obvious

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by Elukapendragon(m): 4:56am On Aug 28, 2018
LIKE for Donald Trumph SHARE for Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by Ppresh2017(f): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2018
PMB should with immediate effect assume exit strategy. We told GEJ then when Obama made negative comments against him. It's noncontestable that USA still rules rulers

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by orisa37: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2018
There should be a simple majority vote of no confidence to serve a three months notice of summary impeachment to any President that is this described by a foreign Power.
APC doesn't just want to know what being LIFELESS means. It means that the person so described has no feelings, doesn't think, doesn't reason, cannot act, interact and move well in any good gathering.
No wonder Christiana Amanpour concluded that Nigeria is lead by Bokoharam Chieftain.
There should be no 2019 Elections without Full Autonomy granted to our 36 Constitutional States. King Achebe, The Obi of Onitsha has just pronounced so. And many Kings, Politicians, Social, Economic and Political groups have supported the idea.
We all want Nigerian Unity, agreed to by all our 36 States. We don't want Unity, The Type, dictated by Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen.
God bless Nigeria !!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by orisa37: 6:07am On Aug 28, 2018
lilian789:

You'll never learn!
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by orisa37: 6:10am On Aug 28, 2018
Elukapendragon:
LIKE for Donald Trumph SHARE for Buhari.

The Truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by orisa37: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2018
lilian789:

Any Fool knows that this Government is spoiling for Anarchy and then Coup.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by Dammyofficial(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2018
LIKE if you believe Buhari is lifeless, SHARE if otherwise
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
we never knew such lifeless comments by trump bubu still remains my president
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
outstretched love
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
we couldn't do this works their

even the popularly known 404 error has been forgotten
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
PDP APC all the same in corruption
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
only know ur lover when you let her go
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
that isn't a mindable place to go

no doubts he can't make it
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
we started well though the fruitless efforts

wetin we gain
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
we must let ourselves
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
lifeless comments every where
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by behosgroups2019: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
worthly reactions
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
behosgroups2019:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
wonderful shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
surprised shocked shocked
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2018
let this be an original content
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2018
its ok
Re: PDP Reacts To Donald Trump’s ‘lifeless’ Comment About Buhari.... by lilian789: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2018
lols

(1) (Reply)

FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share August Allocation [breakdown] / Adeyanju's Message Becoming Clearer! Opposition Had Role In Atiku's Victory. / APC Chieftaincy Secretly Voted For PDP In An Online Voting Poll (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.