Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy (23526 Views)

Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs / Yakubu Nagoda Resigns As Special Assistant To Governor Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Nwaforj44: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State has commended Nigerian Breweries Plc over its intervention in the education sector in the state, saying it has made his job easier.

Ganduje spoke while taking possession of a block of eight classrooms, furniture, library and books at the Government Technical College, Gwale, donated by Nigerian Breweries Plc.

In a goodwill message, the Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness Muhammadu Sanusi II, said Nigerian Breweries has added value to Kano people through its corporate social responsibility platform, adding “Maltina is no doubt our pride in CSR and other corporate bodies in Kano State should follow suit.”

Responding, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Mr. Jordi Bel, said: “Kano State occupies a special place in the planning of Nigerian Breweries. We are proud to be a veritable partner to Kano State.

“Kano is special to us, as it supports us towards achieving success. Kano is home to Maltina in the North. And this is our fourth educational project in five years in Kano.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/nigerian-breweries-makes-my-job-easy.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Very Good CSR by NBPlc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by RZArecta2(m): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Won't stop them from destroying thousands of Star beer bottles the next chance they get, bloody hypocrites cool

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Blakjewelry(m): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2018
I thought this guy was suppose to be an anti beer crusader

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by aolawale025: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I thought this guy was suppose to be an anti beer crusader

Its the beer they don't drink. But they enjoy the taxes and CSR

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by uniqUN(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2018
From Buhari supposedly commissioning the largest brewery in West Africa in Ogun state yesterday to Ganduje doing this. More interestingly, the emir waded in on this one, in support, using Maltina as interest. Okay o. Smart move. But we know say even the religion said there will be more of the poor in paradise than the rich.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by BabaRamota1980: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
Won't stop them from destroying thousands of Star beer bottles the next chance they get, bloody hypocrites cool

Brewing is not just about beer.
There are breweries that use millet, soghum, wheat to produce non alcoholic beverages.

Beer is one of the many by-products.

Do you not know that bread is also made from sorghum and wheat? Tuwondawa is millet.

Get sense!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by englishmart(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2018
Has your useless sharia law been fair to them?
If we wan take beer for core northern areas, we dey hide like say na drugs .

11 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Now it's clear why he always looks drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Caseless: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Iscoalarcon: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
wetin concern a Rivers man with the affairs of Kano undecided undecided undecided na by force to sell beer undecided

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Alejoc(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2018
OK na Malt.......but same company is associated with haram alcohol
Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by RZArecta2(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

There are breweries that use millet, soghum, wheat to produce non alcoholic beverages.

Do you not know that bread is also made from sorghum and wheat? Tuwondawa is millet.

Get sense!
senseful pikin, has the Hisbah police EVER destroyed bottles of beer in Kano state before YES or NO ?

33 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by stephany007: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2018
englishmart:
Has your useless sharia law been fair to them?
If we wan take bear for core northern areas, we dey hide like say na drugs .
but the northern people take so much opioid like codeine and amphetamine which are even more dangerous than alcohol self and dey don't see that as haram
God help NIGERIA

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by uboma(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Get sense!

NB PLC 98% of products have alcoholic content. You can now guess where most of the profit is coming from.

My issue is, why will a predominantly Muslim state accept anything from NB PLC when alcohol is Haram according to their faith?

***modified***

Correction.

72% NB PLC products are actually alcoholic beverages.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by omowolewa: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Hope he would remind his subject about this when they start war against beer

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by nwabobo: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2018
Nwaforj44:
Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State has commended Nigerian Breweries Plc over its intervention in the education sector in the state, saying it has made his job easier.

Ganduje spoke while taking possession of a block of eight classrooms, furniture, library and books at the Government Technical College, Gwale, donated by Nigerian Breweries Plc.

In a goodwill message, the Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness Muhammadu Sanusi II, said Nigerian Breweries has added value to Kano people through its corporate social responsibility platform, adding “Maltina is no doubt our pride in CSR and other corporate bodies in Kano State should follow suit.”

Responding, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Mr. Jordi Bel, said: “Kano State occupies a special place in the planning of Nigerian Breweries. We are proud to be a veritable partner to Kano State.

“Kano is special to us, as it supports us towards achieving success. Kano is home to Maltina in the North. And this is our fourth educational project in five years in Kano.”

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by BruncleZuma: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Glaring Hypocrisy

And Nigerian Breweries dey use millet do bread...issorite

[img]https://media1./images/24181f1640ed11a6c39580163a09433f/tenor.gif[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Get sense!
Nice one BabaRamota.
Teach 'em like kids!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Mynd44: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2018
uboma:

NB PLC 98% of products have alcoholic content. You can now guess where most of the profit is coming from.

My issue is, why will a predominantly Muslim state accept anything from NB PLC when alcohol is Haram according to their faith?
98%?

Stop this sir.

Nigerians breweries makes 25 products and 7 of that representing 28% are non alcoholic.

That is without examines which sells more because Maltina, Amstel Malta and Fayrouz sells more that some of the alcoholic brands they make.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Born2Breed(f): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Nwaforj44:

Just maltina? The same state that destroys beer bottles. What is NBL corporate social responsibility to other states,especially Lagos and all eastern states.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by AroOkigbo(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Get sense!
And the money came from one of the many by-products aside beer?
Dey there de deceive yourself

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by cinoedhunter: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Correct people
Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by adedayoa2(f): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2018
aolawale025:

Its the beer they don't drink. But they enjoy the taxes and CSR
who told you they don't drink it? They only pretend, they're hypocrites.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2018
Yet they have hisbah in the north
Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Get sense!
. The one who thinks he's got sense but got empty skull....Beer is their main product and not one of many... Take away the beer and let's see where they will get money to renovate schools in Kano. The Bread made from sorghum and wheat is it fermented?? See who get sense. Bloody hypocrites! They bashed Nigeria for us. If you know you know

11 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje: Nigerian Breweries Makes My Job Easy by AngelicBeing: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
Gbam tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Dubai For Annual Investment Meeting - Photos / Amotekun: Ebonyi Said South-West Governors ‘Stole’ Their Security Idea / FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.