Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,239 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) (55741 Views)

Raphael Mbotela, 18-Year-Old Zambia Referee Set To Officiate League Games / Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Alwaysking: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2018
She's ripe already
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2018
Anduku:
An 18 year old is an adult and she has reached an age where she can take responsibility for her actions. I don't see anything wrong if she decides to hang out with aguero. People are just looking for a scandal where there is none
if u fucck 18 na crime if u be celeb..Daz why some Bros nor gree develop comot zanga because catch dem young toto dia yakpa no age bracket..nor be crime..Weda dem like or not sef...Especially doz bros wey dey get barbing shop with tupac and omarion poster all eyez on me..Fear dem..����
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2018
udo2018:
That you are an adult does not give you absolute freedom to do as you wish especially if you represent a brand..

Meaning? Are footballers banned from smoking or what exactly is his crime?
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
if u fucck 18 na crime if u be celeb..Daz why some Bros nor gree develop comot zanga because catch dem young toto dia yakpa no age bracket..nor be crime..Weda dem like or not sef...Especially doz bros wey dey get barbing shop with tupac and omarion poster all eyez on me..Fear dem..����

Stop misleading the public with this comment.

You are free to date any girl or boy even if you're 30years older than him/she as long as she has attained 18 or the age of consent in the given country.

Scott disick former husband of Kourtney Kardashian is dating Sofia Richie (18) and it's public, everyone in America knows about them. Her father didn't approve of him and it didn't change anything.
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by udo2018: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

Meaning? Are footballers banned from smoking or what exactly is his crime?
UEFA technically allows footballers to smoke, but it is up to the club to determine whether or not the players can smoke. Smoking has been banned at nearly every football club, top to bottom.
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Saff:
She’s of age what’s the big deal? When I was 18 I was doing more than that lipsrsealed
can u fuvk
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2018
Hanseel1:

Stop misleading the public with this comment.

You are free to date any girl or boy even if you're 30years older than him/she as long as she has attained 18 or the age of consent in the given country.

Scott disick former husband of Kourtney Kardashian is dating Sofia Richie (18) and it's public, everyone in America knows about them. Her father didn't approve of him and it didn't change anything.
stop being emotional and pathetic!! Those who got the vibes got it because they are free mentally...What i meant to enlighten u a bit is in africa we see it differently if we want to be honest and not hypocritical but in other climes is same if its local if u comprehend my context..But once you a celeb it changes because then people will want to judge u....

Try not to drain ursef over trivial issues because u want to trend..An honest Nigerian will agree with me that older guys all around especially in shanties,slums and villages has no age bracket to the engage..
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Kulas: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2018
Every evil gang up against my club Man City, catch fireeeeeeeee!!!!. Kevin De Bruyne got injury and out for months, now they are looking for a way to frustrate Aguero, so that Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U fans will be happy if we drop in the EPL because of losing our star players. E no go work. Man City will still carry the league this season.
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Realname: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Save your fùcks for something better than this

I found no free fùck to give about who was smoking with whom angry
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2018
Saff:
She’s of age what’s the big deal? When I was 18 I was doing more than that lipsrsealed

Kpoli ambassador.
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2018
people should learn to focus on their own problem, and leave other people alone.

Buhari is a more urgent issue.
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Anduku: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2018
udo2018:
That you are an adult does not give you absolute freedom to do as you wish especially if you represent a brand..
What's wrong with what he did? That he went to hang out with other adults? It's not as if they were doing hard drugs or over drinking
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by udo2018: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anduku:

What's wrong with what he did? That he went to hang out with other adults? It's not as if they were doing hard drugs or over drinking
Smoking shisha is the issue here as the headline rightfully captioned it. Smoking has been banned by almost all football clubs.
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Dollarship(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Who push this to front page
Mod is a lipsrsealed
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lukaku, Pogba n Ed woodward go need to smoke too.

Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saff:

Hmmmmm.....is that the hoe phase?
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anduku:

na like this e take dey start,then overdrinking and drink-driving like hugo-lloris then get involved in an accident and the girl eventually dies like Marcus Alonso did,and he(M.Alonso) now had to compensate the family with money to avoid jail terms.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kulas:
Every evil gang up against my club Man City, catch fireeeeeeeee!!!!. Kevin De Bruyne got injury and out for months, now they are looking for a way to frustrate Aguero, so that Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U fans will be happy if we drop in the EPL because of losing our star players. E no go work. Man City will still carry the league this season.

Man city fan? grin grin grin grin grin
You must be a dejected Arsenal or Man u fan..... plastic and gloryhunters everywhere
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anduku:
An 18 year old is an adult and she has reached an age where she can take responsibility for her actions. I don't see anything wrong if she decides to hang out with aguero. People are just looking for a scandal where there is none

You are right. The problem however, is that Aguero is a married father.
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Neldrizzy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na their way na..... dirty players....

Noisy neighbors
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by austinelex: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
aguero self don dey find young fresh tight pussy
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by HzRF(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70673516:
I'm not going out with anyone. I know her, but that's all,' he has previously said.
She is here with friends and yes, I know her but there's no romance. I know her and that's it. There's no mystery'.

Naso dem dey start.
Softwork!

Dem no born him

Maradona will skin him alive

Na him daughter aguero marry
Re: Sergio Aguero Caught Smoking Shisha With 18-Year-Old Model (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saff:
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) / Keshi: Nigerian Government Vs South African FG. Who Did It Better? See Photos / Male Fan Kneels Down For Oshoala After They Defeated Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.