Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa (794 Views)

Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by metromediaboss: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2018
President Buhari and Minister Finance , Mrs Kemi Adeosun break record as Forbes 2018 rate Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa. See the list below

. 10 BIGGEST ECONOMIES OF AFRICA 2018 (​Rated in US$ Billions​)

1. Nigeria :$172

2. South Africa :$166.735

3. Egypt :$78

4. Algeria :$66

5. Libya :$65

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigeria-now-the-biggest-economy-in-africa/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by yazach: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2018
metromediaboss:
President Buhari and Minister Finance , Mrs Kemi Adeosun break record as Forbes 2018 rate Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa. See the list below

madridguy, can you see why I always say PMB TILL NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by yomi96(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2018
Mumu talk hungry blogger
Nigerians are wiser now. propaganda, lies and deception is no longer working. #changethechange

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by SarkinYarki: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Fake propaganda...
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by amaniro: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Biggest economy but
Gabon has more light supplies than us.

We are not the richest African country again.
Our prestige has been reduced

Our currency is one of the weakest in Africa

We have the highest criminals around the world.
Fvck you and your largest economy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by mrbaba18(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2018
D last time i checked gej nd ngozi achieved dat. pls tel us gdp per capital

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by unohbethel(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Bmc com and wankk urselfs to death
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by abokibuhari: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2018
grin Economic illiterates
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by Donald95(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2018
lol. They keep on Deceiving you by praising you so that they can keep you in the circle of poverty while others are hustling

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by izombie(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2018
This is just hilarious. If this news is true then something is wrong somewhere. Check this out, Nigeria,biggest economy in africa but poorest nation on earth.
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by Dreamkiller: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2018
metronaija ur site will be blacklisted as a fake news site, where is the link to forbes.
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by madridguy(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Alhamdulilah.

yazach:

madridguy, can you see why I always say PMB TILL NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD??
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by dukie25: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2018
mrbaba18:
D last time i checked gej nd ngozi achieved dat. pls tel us gdp per capital

I was about to say the same thing.
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by EvilMetahuman: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
Biggest economy but

Gabon has more light supplies than us.

We are not the richest African country again.

Our prestige has been reduced

Our currency is one of the weakest in Africa

We have the highest criminals around the world.

Fvck you and your largest economy
so garbom with population of just 1.9 million vs 200 million and a garbon the size of niger state is what you are comparing?

That's not an excuse for failure but stop comparing apples and oranges.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by dotcomnamename: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2018
metromediaboss:

Post the link from Forbes.com

I bet you can't grin
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by SalamRushdie: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
so garbom with population of just 1.9 million vs 200 million and a garbon the size of niger state is what you are comparing?

That's not an excuse for failure but stop comparing apples and oranges.

Senseless comment I must say Sir
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by pointstores(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Who said so words of mouth I guess liar Mohammed have started again
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by StillX10(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Nigeria is Africa's biggest economy since 2014 when GEJ was there
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by Modarun(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Dear BMC and their Dumbos, you guys lacks any shame. Nigeria is not even in the top 10 fastest growing economies in Africa.

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2018/05/top-10-fastest-growing-economies-in-africa-2018/

And definately no longer the biggest in Africa. As at last time I check, the Nigeria Economy shrank by 1.5%.

https://punchng.com/breaking-nigerias-gdp-shrinks-from-1-95-to-1-5-in-q2-nbs/
Re: Nigeria Now The Biggest Economy In Africa by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2018
The presidency that can buy Martin Luther King family to give him honours can do anything!!!

Ask his zombies!!!

Biggest economy that is not impacting positively on her people that one na economy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nass Siege: Revelations Emerge As Ex-dss Dg, Daura Finally Opens Up / Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) / Who Owns Kano Between Kwankwso And Shekarua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.