Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki (13035 Views)

After Dealing With Oshiomhole, MC Oluomo Is Saraki's Next Target / Where Is Saraki? / Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Patrick2497: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
saraki best than any other candidate
FOR SURE,HE HAS MY VOTE
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
FOR SURE,HE HAS MY VOTE
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
FOR SURE,HE HAS MY VOTE
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by AgamaHub: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
I'm liking this.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Ijaya123: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
seanwillex:
Sen. Bukola Saraki is the best man for the job of commander in chief of this great nation. His records speaks for its self.

What records are you referring to?

That he looted Kwara state money and turned it into his personal estate or squandered SGB funds to rendered the bank dead?

2 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Jarus(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
He made the mistake of playing ethnic card in parts of the video.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by DeboAkinbami: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Unlike other presidential aspirants who are running for public office on certain puerile factors, Bukola Saraki has the requisite preparations and leadership credentials. He understands the issues and armed with those answers sought.

He has what Nigerians ask for.

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by koresh: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
olajizz01:
Saraki ke,he will turn a whole Nigeria to his personal property just as they did to societal general bank customer's money,If not with the intervention of OBJ then,Okocha one billion naira would have gone to journey of no returned.
...haha how 120m take turn 1b huh
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Changethechain: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na him make you look like poo
rhythyson:
Mtcheeew

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by kenrich: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
[quote author=Babygiwa post=70679620]As 2019 approaches, the issues that our country faces are glaring than ever. It’s time to focus on the right issues.
What are you focused on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxBpczrTeA

It is unfortunate that many of you don`t know who Saraki is, Saraki is another devil in human skin who don`t have respect for any law of the land, he believe the whole kwara belong to him, now doing the same with Nigerians as a whole. Check any where you ever see Saraki he never bow to anybody, am from Kwara State there is nothing in Kwara State, his father was in control before he dead what did he (his done for Kwaras) now his son (Bukola Saraki) doing the same again. If by any means Saraki rules this country i tell you Nigeria will be 50times backward. He love no body but heself.

1 Like

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by sallyopy(f): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
Notatribalist:
Obviously we are not going anywhere in this country.. It sincerely beat my imagination how a sane person will even think off electing the king (saraki)of corruption as a president of a nation.
I wonder oh. Its such an unspeakable thing, only God almighty can save this country.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by jadesoletee(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Let this man just declare biko. For how long will Saraki continue to observe things to get worse before he declares his intention for Presidency?

It's time to give this country a life, we have become too lifeless in the last 3yrs.
Never again shall we allow a man who couldn't make 150 cows multiply to at least 500 after 3decades, to rule this nation.
That's business recession and it's happening with the nation Now.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by windwayltd: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
OP WHICH SARAKI? NA THIS SARAKI THE VIDEO BOYS WANT FOCUS?? OR NA ANOTHER SARAKI? CLARIFY; LAUGH NO GO KILL PERSON COMEDY SHA. ANY WAY VIDEO BOYS MUST CHOP SHA

SAIBABA2023
PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by madridsta007(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Notatribalist:
Obviously we are not going anywhere in this country.. It sincerely beat my imagination how a sane person will even think off electing the king (saraki)of corruption as a president of a nation.

Well, when a nation elects a lifeless person as president, then other things are tenable.
That is the problem.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Notatribalist(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
madridsta007:

Well, when a nation elects a lifeless person as president, then other things are tenable.
That is the problem.
I am not a fan of Buhari.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by madridsta007(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Notatribalist:
I am not a fan of Buhari.

There's nowhere that I stated that you were his fan.
Just stated a basic fact.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Felixv: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
Saraki and Donald Duke are the kinds of leader Trump wants for Nigeria

But since Nigerians prefer analog brains to it's digital counterpart

I wish them best of luck

Modified: I just downloaded and watched the video now

It seem like Saraki is going digital by the day

This is now a war between an analog brain and a digital mindset

Let's wait and see who wins

can you actually list some of the achievements of saraki or donald duke ----can't remember the last I heard of tinapa. and as per saraki -societe general bank is kinda in the cloud at the moment,the white farmers have since probably gone back to Zimbabwe and ......well I just can find much.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by blujoi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
Its obvious that we are not serious about electing competent hands as leaders in this country yet. What competence has Saraki shown? All because he seems to be opposed to Buhari then suddenly he's the right one to lead Nigeria. Or because he ''appears'' smart and speaks well?
Can you compare his time as kwara state governor to lets say Fashola's performance as Lagos state governor? What are his records in Kwara state? Did he do anything spectacular while leading Kwara for 8 years as governor to alleviate the standard of living of that state? Have you taken a look at his declared networth? Running into billions? Is there company he has set up which employs Nigerians in their thousands like Atiku has? We will continue to get it wrong as long as we judge and elect leaders based on trivial sentiments. We need leaders with ideas, we need leaders that will take radical approach in solving Nigeria's issues, sadly those crop of leaders we should have will never smell the seat of power because of our electoral system and paddy paddy politics that we continually in Nigeria. There was a country

Nnekkyjim:
APC is focusing on Saraki as if he is the reason why the economy is taking a nose dive. 2019 must be more issue based than chasing a Shadow like Saraki that they can't catch.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by stat(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Joke.... All this hype for Saraki.... grin grin BUHARI TILL 2023
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by afrika4real(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saraki for president...dead on arrival
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
olajizz01:
Saraki ke,he will turn a whole Nigeria to his personal property just as they did to societal general bank customer's money,If not with the intervention of OBJ then,Okocha one billion naira would have gone to journey of no returned.

We'd rather vote Saraki than buhari
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Slimdoug(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Felixv:

can you actually list some of the achievements of saraki or donald duke ----can't remember the last I heard of tinapa. and as per saraki -societe general bank is kinda in the cloud at the moment,the white farmers have since probably gone back to Zimbabwe and ......well I just can find much.

Can you actually list some of the achievements of the current president? Both in the past or present? Anywhere ever?
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by olajizz01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We'd rather vote Saraki than buhari
To me,sluggishness is better than corruption.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Magabush1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
So you prefer a digital thif, hmmmm
SolutionMee:
Saraki and Donald Duke are the kinds of leader Trump wants for Nigeria

But since Nigerians prefer analog brains to it's digital counterpart

I wish them best of luck

Modified: I just downloaded and watched the video now

It seem like Saraki is going digital by the day

This is now a war between an analog brain and a digital mindset

Let's wait and see who wins
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Felixv: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Slimdoug:

Can you actually list some of the achievements of the current president? Both in the past or present? Anywhere ever?

I asked a simple question or is that too heavy on your mindset

If you are going to promote a criminal you might as well make the crook look good.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by fyneguy: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice try by Saraki and his paid internet goons.

DOA BYE!
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by lebete3000: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2018
olajizz01:

Did Okocha even get his money back sef?
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by olajizz01(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
lebete3000:

Did Okocha even get his money back sef?
I think so,it was during nation cup when the news broke,but OBJ told him that he should fully concentrated to the tournament and ordered Bukola and his thief thief father to vomit okocha's money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Originality007: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
saraki ijaya tinubu
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by uvalued(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Babygiwa:
As 2019 approaches, the issues that our country faces are glaring than ever. It’s time to focus on the right issues.
What are you focused on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxBpczrTeA

sharing
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
olajizz01:
To me,sluggishness is better than corruption.

corruption is better than sluggishness, corruption n lifelessness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#freesowore: 53 Rights Organizations To Hold Rally Demanding Sowore's Release / Rivers APC : Inauguration Of LG, Ward Excos By Amaechi, Act Of Impunity – Abe / Voter Mobilisation For Tinubu/Shettima In Kwami East, Gombe (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.