Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,504 members, 7,850,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari (3007 Views)

President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by argob44(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
United States President, Donald Trump on Monday stirred controversy online after he referred to Muhammadu Buhari Nigerian president as ‘Lifeless’.

Trump made the statement shortly after a meeting between the two leaders on April 30, Financial Times reported on Monday.

According to reports, Donald Trump told his aides that he don't want to meet with Buhari again in his life, "I want to meet with a president that worth meeting", he reportedly added.

President Buhari who has made a shocking revelation about meeting with President Donald Trump, said that Trump made that statement out of anger because he denied America oil.

"My meeting with Trump was to talk about how to fight corruption and terrorism that can help the two countries but he was begging me to help America with oil so i declined; If am so 'Lifeless' I would not have being able to trek 800 metres", he reportedly said.

However, this has stirred divergent opinions online as some agreed with Trump calling for Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019.

More: http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/08/trump-call-me-lifeless-america-oil.html

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Trump has oil
U.S is the third largest largest oil producing country in the world.

We don't even make the top 10

Trust me if Trump need our oil he will give you an offer you can't refuse.

23 Likes

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by statusquoante: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nonsense gist.
Ode op

7 Likes

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by timwudz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
this lifeless cow is a rogue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by KingSatan: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by princechurchill(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
The oil in USA can preserve their citizens in the next 500 years they plan ahead

Look at the reasoning of this aboki na u get oil

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by tstx(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thjs dumbo still thinks the world revolves around Oil

3 Likes

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by millhouse: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Na to save face

1 Like

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bloggers don start again with their useless news.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by Alejoc(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
See excuse.... They have stopped importing our oil during GEJ time.... We know the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by Racoon(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
The president/presidency will really be silly if this is its reaction to the equally silly derogatory remarks from Trump.
The US fuel reserves in Alaska alone is sufficient to serve the country for many years to come.Lifeless president heading a lifeless goverment. angry

5 Likes

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by chernest2002: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Our lifeless oga must go grin grin
Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by ojmaroni247(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hahaha... Naija cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Day2logic:
Trump has oil

ARRANT RUBBISH... why did they invade all these countries, under the guise of democracy, if they indeed had abundance of oi?l! i guess they gave Irak and Libya or any other countries they have invaded FOR THEIR OIL offers they couldnt refuse, abi?!

1 Like

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT RUBBISH... why did they invade all these countries, under the guise of democraty, if they indeed had abundance of oil! i guess they gave Irak and Libya or any other countries they have invaded FOR THEIR OIL offers they couldnt receive, abi?!

E-warrior abeg confirm whether the story is real or not before attacking me.

Alejoc:
See excuse.... They have stopped importing our oil during GEJ time.... We know the truth!

I would have told MrBrownJay1 the same thing but even Madridguy does not agree with the post so______

3 Likes

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Day2logic:

E-warrior abeg confirm whether the story is real or not before attacking me.

of course the story is garbage....but the fact that you would even come up with such reply, when any smart person knows that the world is a disaster today SOLELY because of these nations and their greed for oil and/or control of poor nation and their natural ressources!
Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

of course the story is garbage....but the fact that you would even come up with such reply, when any smart person knows that the world is a disaster today SOLELY because of these nations and their greed for oil and/or control of poor nation and their natural ressources!

All I know is you are always insulting and calling people names just to prove you are smart and I don't interact with your likes. Good day

5 Likes

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Day2logic:

All I know is you are always insulting and calling people names just to prove you are smart and I don't interact with your likes. Good day

sorry, i have to call foolish people and their BS when i see it. have a great day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by EmirAbj: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bubu dey lie too much grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by Nukilia: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Day2logic:
Trump has oil

Don't mind the illiterates churning out fake news to defend their paymaster cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by BlackSpanner: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lazy bloggers with fake news
Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
But you bought a Tucana jet from him worth $450m dollars?

Now it's oil at your abundance you would have denied him, please note that the US has got a hand full of oil reserve with a lot of optional countries..
Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by boyozaccur: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is talking like a baby.This guy buhari is truly lifeless and brain dead don't let me forget

1 Like

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by frankfrancis871: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
argob44:
United States President, Donald Trump on Monday stirred controversy online after he referred to Muhammadu Buhari Nigerian president as ‘Lifeless’.

Trump made the statement shortly after a meeting between the two leaders on April 30, Financial Times reported on Monday.

According to reports, Donald Trump told his aides that he don't want to meet with Buhari again in his life, "I want to meet with a president that worth meeting", he reportedly added.

President Buhari who has made a shocking revelation about meeting with President Donald Trump, said that Trump made that statement out of anger because he denied America oil.

"My meeting with Trump was to talk about how to fight corruption and terrorism that can help the two countries but he was begging me to help America with oil so i declined; If am so 'Lifeless' I would not have being able to trek 800 metres", he reportedly said.

However, this has stirred divergent opinions online as some agreed with Trump calling for Buhari not to seek re-election in 2019.

grin
argob44:

grin we call on DSS to arrest donald trump nwaeze and python dance must be staged in the white house!
Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by yrex01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
anoda lies by em !!
Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by GSA01: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Whoever believe this information that Buhari personally replied Trump. is part of Nigeria Problem..
Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by talk2emma: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
So this lifeless man is still talking

1 Like

Re: Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari no go kill person! grin grin grin grin

The more he holds the mic the more he destroys himself!

His life is full of excuses!

The last time OBJ accused him of Nepotism he was asking for light shocked shocked shocked shocked what is the correlation
OBJ stop accusing him, all of a sudden no one is asking for the money or the light undecided

His saints ministers were not performing, More than 3 years he was in his comfort zone accusing Jonathan for all the wrong decision he made and kept making!

Then his security was a flop. The highlight was that Lawal Daura of DSS caught red handed! He blamed Saraki grin grin grin Is it the same Saraki that is mounting pressure on him to reinstate LAWAL DAURA

Now that Trump has finally told him the truth to his face, he is talking about oyel

In addition to lifeless, he is clueless and not intelligent at all!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Poor Imitation Of VP Osinbajo Aka Star Boy. PICTURES. / PDP, Nigerians Mocks Buhari, APC, Says “ibom Air Is Here, Where Is Nigeria Air?” / Finally: Nnamdi Kanu Reaches Out To Yoruba Nation. Seeks Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.