Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin (1452 Views)

Ife And Modakeke Crisis In Osun: The Real Story / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Hongbenga(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
President Buhari receives Ooni of Ife and Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin.

Today, President Buhari receives Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II and HEH Sherif Ahmad Bin Zuhir Al-Natour, and Investor in Green Projects and Chairman of GDTC Investment at the State House, Abuja.

Posted by Bashir Ahmad the Personal Assistant to President Buhari on New Media on his Twitter Account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1034403028475015168?p=v

Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Realname: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why does buhari always look spaced out? undecided

He looks like he is high on Prozac all the time.

Reminds me of the autistic dude from that 80s movie rain man ..

SMH imagine point at him in a crowd to say this is your president.

I bet he can't operate an elevator on his own, he would keep pressing the hold button expecting the elevator to automatically take him to his destination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by softmind24: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
wink
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by manmoraskk: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
This king self... is like mtn... anywhere he go..
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by LuciferChristi: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Look at his scrawny neck. Instead of him to enter the nearest bukka & eat, he is receiving humans.

I swear to myself, if I no finish you when you come Hell, call me bastard.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by vedaxcool(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ki mi ki mi, - lifeless IPoB juwus rejected by Israel

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by vedaxcool(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
LuciferChristi:
Look at his scrawny neck. Instead of him to enter the nearest bukka & eat, he is receiving humans.

Idiot.
Realname:
Why does buhari always look spaced out? undecided

He looks like he is high on Prozac all the time.

Reminds me of the autistic dude from that 80s movie rain man ..

SMH imagine point at him in a crowd to say this is your president.

I bet he can't operate an elevator on his own, he would keep pressing the hold button expecting the elevator to automatically take him to his destination

[/s]

2 lifeless comments spotted

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by fk001(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
That's my President

God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Realname: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

2 lifeless comments spotted

I don't understand what you mean , care to elaborate?
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Alejoc(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Power solution for you here....

Oga Arab Money, come and invest!
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by BafanaBafana: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why is it that whenever they talk about Monarchs in Nigeria, it's either Ooni of Ife, Oba of Benin, Alaafin of Oyo, Oba of Lagos, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of kano or any other Emir.
It's alway a Yoruba monarch, a Hausa king or a Benin king.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by SolutionMee: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
If not for lifelessness, why will a President choose to be allergic to cooperate dressing like suit

Or what's the covenant between Buhari and cooperate dressing grin grin grin

I thought we bargained for a President

I never knew we voted in a Mallam undecided
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by orisa37: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Why is it that whenever they talk about Monarchs in Nigeria, it's either Ooni of Ife, Oba of Benin, Alaafin of Oyo, Oba of Lagos, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of kano or any other Emir.

Igbo Monarchs are too lifely.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by intruxive(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
wink
21st century OBA, showing them the real definition of king ship.
You dont just sit your ass down and get worshiped by people, u attract investment to your kingdom
Yoruba kings are lit, thanks arole odua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by demolinka(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
See PMB the great o with him swag o.

Remain carried, sir
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Xander85: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
BafanaBafana:

And so....what exactly is your point?
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
I love Buhari but I detest his reelection bid, nepotism and ineptitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by samebony1: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Idiot.
At least you confirmed you are in Hell. Enjoy it.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by Printerscanner: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Igbos and their leaders are enemies of this government and they are already being treated as such.
Re: President Buhari Receives Ooni Of Ife And Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin by samebony1: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
If not for lifelessness, why will a President choose to be allergic to cooperate dressing like suit

Or what's the covenant between Buhari and cooperate dressing grin grin grin

I thought we bargained for a President

I never knew we voted in a Mallam undecided

"Which corporate dressing Obasanjo did through out his 8 years in power, or Yar'dua
Hatred no go kill you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Protested Alone In Australia Delivers A Strong Message (video) / Buhari -this Is How Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate Certificate Looks Like / Atiku In Yobe...picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.