Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Black Opal : Advanced Fade System - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Opal : Advanced Fade System (3139 Views)

Fade Ogunro- Before & After Make-up Look / Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? / Afro Vs Hi Top Fade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Opal : Advanced Fade System by Saiesta(f): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2007
Hi Guys,

I have so many dark spots in my face and dark circles under my eyes. So I decided to use Black Opal Advanced Fade System. Does anyone has any experience with this products ? Cuz, I'm gonna buy the products next week wink
I Hope someone will help me out with this,

Thankss Anyway, smiley
Re: Black Opal : Advanced Fade System by obecksus(f): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2007
Hi Saiesta,

Im a professional makeup artist which a basic knowledge of skin care. My clients include Models, Divas and Brides. 

I think the product you want to buy is worth the try. But you must follow up that treatment with the facial scrub in the black opal range or go for Apricot facial scrub in the cup form which comes in small and large sizes. For the dark circles, you will need more rest, increase your daily intake of water and tackle what is causing you stress. In addition, you can slice cucumber and place over your eyes. The cooling effect would drain the fluid and clear the dark area over time. OVER TIME you will need to be patient for it to work! This would not work if u are not consistent, smoke or if it has been there from birth.

Let me know if it works.

Cheers,
Becky  smiley
Re: Black Opal : Advanced Fade System by Saiesta(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2007
Hi obecksus,

Thank you so much for your advice. Really appreciate it, I will definitely try it sometimes, smiley wink
Is there anyone else who has some experience with the Black Opal Advanced Fade creams and soaps ?
Re: Black Opal : Advanced Fade System by semilore4(f): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]I think it is due to some hormonal problem, so you have to address that. Here are some methods for treatment of acne/pimple scars. Which one will be more effective for you with fewer side effects? Better to consult a dermatologist for complete analyses of your skin and proper treatment. Following are some home treatment of acne or pimple scars. 1. Turmeric and mustard seeds help to removes acne blemishes. Make a fine paste of turmeric and mustard seeds and apply on the scar at night, wash it off with water in the morning.

2. Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.

3. To get rid of blemishes, apply honey and lemon juice on them. Avoid contact with hair because honey reddens your hair.

4. Rub ice cubes on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.

5. Buy vitamin e in the pill form. Open the pill open and it will be an oily substance. Rub that all over your face

6. Apply cucumber juice on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.

7. Make a sandalwood paste with rose water and apply on the scars. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day. If you find that your skin becomes dry in the morning, you leave it only for a few hours on your face or you may try adding some milk while making paste. This is an excellent and wonderful remedy to get rid of acne blemishes.

8. Large pores on facial skin can be treated with paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day. Cosmetic corrective procedures for Acne scars

Chemical Peel:

Various chemical agents like Retinoic acid, Trichloracetic acid, Alpha hydroxy acid or Phenol are used to induce exfoliation of superficial layers of skin. Dermabrasion:

Abrading superficial layers of skin using emory or sand paper or motorized dermabrader.

Collagen Injection:

Used to fill up and level up skin unevenness and smoothen it.

Excision & Punch Graft:

Deep pitted scars can be excised and punch grafted. Acne, commonly known as 'Pimples' is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the pilosebaceous unit (hair follicle and oil producing glands). It is one of the commonest conditions affecting the teenage population. Usually they subside spontaneously within a few years, but a small percentage of them continue to have them even in their early thirties. Acne is due to various reasons. There is increased stickiness of the cells that line the opening of the hair follicle due to which the sebum which is normally secreted out through this route, gets blocked, resulting in the 'blackhead'. There is also an increased amount of the bacteria 'Propioni bacteria acnes' which normally resides there in small numbers. There is also increased sebum production due to the hormonal variation that takes place at the time of puberty. Acne can either be non-inflammatory (just blackheads) or they can progress to larger lesions filled with pus, which ultimately scar. Topical medications in the form of lotions, gels etc. is sufficient for small non inflammatory ones, but once pus filled lesions are present, oral antibiotics are necessary, in addition to the topical medications.

(1) (Reply)

Top Listed Brand Kickers Shoes For Men / What Is The Name Of This Hair Style In Your Language (photo) / Top Ten Latest Igbo Traditional Dresses For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.