Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? (21184 Views)

A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person / Fade Ogunro- Before & After Make-up Look / Afro Vs Hi Top Fade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? by wazzza: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2010
i just finished using nevia cream who people told me it makes one to get darker. I went to a cosmetic shop and the shop attendant prescribe fade milk cream to me i complaind its gonna make me fair but he said it will give me my true colour just wanna seek your opinions. Thanks
Re: Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? by toytuns(f): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2011
wazzza:

i just finished using nevia cream who people told me it makes one to get darker. I went to a cosmetic shop and the shop attendant prescribe fade milk cream to me i complaind its gonna make me fair but he said it will give me my true colour just wanna seek your opinions. Thanks

Fade cream will definitely give your skin the right color. But you will get a little bit of tone though. Check to see if there is Hydroquinone in it. If there is, there is probability of your skin getting lighter a little bit.
But if you don't use it everyday. I think you should be fine.
Fade creams are meant to clear spots on the body. They are not as powerful as all those skin lighting creams.
Re: Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? by nifemi1997: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Make me white fade milk is very good,the first time I use it it was prescribed to me @ yemkiss cosmetics and u need to see my skin is really glowing but I add oil in it, and my skin is really fresh and white now
Re: Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? by homesodear: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
At the flawless skincare organic workshop, we don't just mix and turn, we take pride in teaching how to formulate from the very scratch. Make your exquisite skincare products with natural ingredients and ensure they are made in small batches to ensure freshness and quality that truly stands out!

Registration is on for the next workshop session.

Registration Fee: 50k

Date: 22nd and 23rd January 2016 (Friday and Saturday)

Time: 10am prompt

Venue: Wellness Place, second floor, 2 Allen, Ikeja Lagos.

Add on WhatsApp 08034917464 or BBM 58FBE604 for more info and seats reservation

Www.Facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers

Re: Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? by acc001(f): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=nifemi1997 post=40927421]Make me white fade milk is very good,the first time I use it it was prescribed to me @ yemkiss cosmetics and u need to see my skin is really glowing but I add oil in it, and my skin is really fresh and white now[/quote
Did d cream mk u rily white?and wot oil did u add to it
Re: Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? by acc001(f): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2017
nifemi1997:
Make me white fade milk is very good,the first time I use it it was prescribed to me @ yemkiss cosmetics and u need to see my skin is really glowing but I add oil in it, and my skin is really fresh and white now
Pls wot oil or serum did u add to it
Re: Does Fade Milk Cream Good For A Black Person? by jbblues24(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Highly thought out! Ahhhhhhh... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Big Bottoms And Jeggins/leggins / Mr & Miss Imo State 2020 Pageant: 30 Delegates Selected For Camping And Finale / How To Start A Fabrics Business In Nigeria With Very Small Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.