Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Chinese Student Visa Thread - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Student Visa Thread (7274 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
But you can do business right?
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by ropodinho3633(m): 3:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Yes if you have your money
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by dauddy97(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
dste:
https://www.laowaicareer.com/
Is NECO accepted in place OF WAEC
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by ajibolag(m): 3:38am On Dec 30, 2018
ropodinho3633:
Yes if you have your money
what is the type of business that cab be done?
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by uchman(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Will it be possible going to Taiwan with Chinese Students visa?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On May 27, 2019
parksg:
Hi, I have gone through this thread and I haven't seen one based on the topic above. Although there is one created by @dste, so I think we should have one on this section.

China Student Visa (X)

Chinese student visa, also known as the X visa, is issued to aliens who come to China for study, advanced studies, or fieldwork. It can be divided into two types:

X1 visa: For long-term study > 180 days
X2 visa: For short-term study ≤ 180 days

The validity of both is 90 days from the date of issue, while the stay duration for X1 visa is usually 000, which needs to be determined after the applicant enters China, and that for X2 visa is not more than 180 days.

For international students, it’s necessary to find an organization accredited for offering courses or internships to foreigners so that they will send a JW201 or JW202 form and an admission letter.

For B.Sc applicant
1. Find/ apply at the university
2. Select program (Chinese or English medium)
3. Original WAEC result/ testimonial
4. International passport
5. Application fees

China Student Visa Requirements & Documents

1. Passport
- Applicant's original passport valid up to at least six months with at least one blank page.
2. Application Form
- One accurately and truthfully completed China Student Visa Application Form.
3. Recent Photo
- Affix one recent passport style color photo with full face, front view, no hat, and against a plain light background onto the application form.
4. Admission Notice
- Original and a copy of Admission Notice from the Chinese university or school.
5. JW201 or JW202 Form - for X1 application only
Original and a copy of approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form JW201 or JW202
6. Police report

The documents which you think might support your application

For applicants for X Visa (those who intends to study in China), the following documents will support your application:

□ documents of financial sponsorship

□documents about the relation between the sponsor and the applicant

□ If the sponsor is a shareholder of a company: Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Article of Association of the company,bank statement of the company and the sponsor

□ Transcripts and certificates of all schools and programs

□ Certificate of results of all examinations

□ The documents which you think might support your application.

Note:
1) Notarize the photocopy of the documents, police report notarize the original
2) Authenticate all your school certificate(most likely form your waec) in the ministry of education in ABUJA.
3) Authenticate all documents in the ministry of foreign affairs in ABUJA.
4) visit this site http://lagos.china-consulate.org/eng/lszj/gzrz/t232419.htm and download and fill (with your computer) the authentication form
5) write a letter for the reason for your legalization,addressed to the embassy.
6) take all your documents to the embassy (Abuja only on tuesday or thursday from 3pm -5pm) for legalization.
Do know that they no longer accept express service and it takes 7 days to process.

Please note that you are required to make an appointment to submit your visa application at Abuja China Visa Application Centre, please visit www.visaforchina.org to make an appointment in advance.

Address: Churchgate Plaza, Plot 473, AO Cadastral Zone, Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, FCT Abuja, Nigeria

Chinese embassy in Abuja Nigeria

Email: chinaemb_ng@mfa.gov.cn
Ambassador: Mr. Deng Boqing
Address: Plot 302-303, A.O. Central Area, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234-9-4618661, 4618662
Fax: +234-9-4618660

Chinese consulate in Lagos Nigeria

Email: Chinaconsul_lg_ng@mfa.gov.cn
Consul General: Mr. Liu Xianfa
Address: Plot 161A, Idejo Street, P.O. 70510, Victoria Island, Lagos
Tel: +234-1-2715585, 2713534

Hope this helps, for those who have applied recently please update us. Nigerians in China should tell us there landing experience and life in China here https://www.nairaland.com/2027910/nigerian-students-china/49

Thanks

Very informative
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On May 27, 2019
ropodinho3633:
China is nice place to study, I'm presently SIE, pls have it in mind that there is not work for student ooo, don't come here thinking you will work with your student visa if you're caught pls don't blame buhari or your ancestors.
If you want to work in China apply for working visa and the only job available for foreigner here is teaching English. Unless you want to do runz. Azza

That is not correct!
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by uniquehealth: 5:52pm On May 28, 2019
Nednwoko:

That is not correct!
How do you mean? Kindly shed more light on it please.
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by Rupect: 6:18pm On May 28, 2019
Very educative...
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by Rupect: 6:24pm On May 28, 2019
I'm currently looking for admission in China. But a student assisting me over there said they hardly accept Nigerians. I'm still waiting though he said he will visit many other schools to know if they can accept me.

My question now is which school in China accepts Nigeria students and what legal business can I do there since they don't allow study to work. Thanks
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by Celmatador(m): 3:54pm On May 29, 2019
Rupect:
I'm currently looking for admission in China. But a student assisting me over there said they hardly accept Nigerians. I'm still waiting though he said he will visit many other schools to know if they can accept me.

My question now is which school in China accepts Nigeria students and what legal business can I do there since they don't allow study to work. Thanks
I don't know the course you what to study but if you are interested in Tianjin University of sport. I can help you with that. Shalom
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by emmahoney(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2019
Please, is authentication of certs by the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs mandatory for obtaining X1 visa??
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On May 31, 2019
emmahoney:
Please, is authentication of certs by the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs mandatory for obtaining X1 visa??

Yes it is
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by emmahoney(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2019
Nednwoko:

Yes it is
Ok, thanks. However, I couldn't see such requirement on the Chinese consulate official website.
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by hardehboy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks for the information.

After authentication of all documents at ministry of education and foreign affairs, can Legalization of documents and visa application at the Chinese embassy be done together or is it done separately?.
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by uckennety(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
uchman:
Will it be possible going to Taiwan with Chinese Students visa?

I v asked this question before
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by hardehboy(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Pls. How many days or weeks does it take to receive Admission notice and JW202 form in Nigeria.
The school sent me DHL tracking number to track my package and they made me know it has been sent. I tried tracking to know the location but it has been stucked on SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED for 4 days now

1 Like

Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by boyesky(m): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
hardehboy:
Pls. How many days or weeks does it take to receive Admission notice and JW202 form in Nigeria.
The school sent me DHL tracking number to track my package and they made me know it has been sent. I tried tracking to know the location but it has been stucked on SHIPMENT INFORMATION RECEIVED for 4 days now

ehat is the update now? have you been able to track it now?
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by emmahoney(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by Ujunwa2020: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Please is there anyone going to study at guizhou medical university china
Re: Chinese Student Visa Thread by arcTY(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
good evening house, please who know if china embassies in Nigeria have started issuing out visas?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? / Sos: A Nigerian In Dallas Needs To Find Other Nigerians Fast / Cheap Hotel Close To The U.S. Consulate Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.