Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? (7257 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by aroy1: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2010
Ok
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by Dubstic: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2010
you can get it in two days that is when you come to abuja.if its a lost pasport its different.tell me the true situation of the pasport so that i know how to go about it,
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by aroy1: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
Ok
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by Dubstic: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
@aroy
give me you number i will call you and give you details.i dont want to write somethings here its quite implicating.or you can text me on 07030243752
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
aroy1:

Does anyone know if it's possible and how to go about getting another Nigerian new E-passport?I heard this can be done.Hope to hear from you soon.One love!

Why do u want to change ur detials? Remember that ur first passport got ur finger print and all the details are linked to the finger print, u can't change ur finger print, its uniquely idenfies you. You will get urself in a big mess IF u attempt to get a new e-passport with a new ID. All these pple telling that it can be done are just dubious, you will regret it.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by yemiking: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2010
justwise:

Why do u want to change your detials? Remember that your first passport got your finger print and all the details are linked to the finger print, u can't change your finger print, its uniquely idenfies you. You will get urself in a big mess IF u attempt to get a new e-passport with a new ID. All these pple telling that it can be done are just dubious, you will regret it.

Bros there are a thousand and one reasons (genuine or otherwise) why someone might want to change his passport info.
He wasnt asking for advice and i am sure you are not telling him anything new by letting him know that his biometric info was on the first one.
At times it pays to just answer simple questions and move on and stop playing to the gallery. Mr know-all
He was just asking if its possible to get another one (this i am very sure of cos i saw someone got another one before).

All these pple telling that it can be done are just dubious

I ll let that pass as if i didnt see it.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 1:57am On Mar 02, 2010
yemiking:

Bros there are a thousand and one reasons (genuine or otherwise) why someone might want to change his passport info.
He wasnt asking for advice and i am sure you are not telling him anything new by letting him know that his biometric info was on the first one.
At times it pays to just answer simple questions and move on and stop playing to the gallery. Mr know-all
He was just asking if its possible to get another one (this i am very sure of cos i saw someone got another one before).
All these pple telling that it can be done are just dubious
I ll let that pass as if i didnt see it.
Yes i still maintain that All these pple saying that it can be done are just dubious and if u are one then shame on you big time.

Now there are a huge different between getting another passport and changing ALL ur detials, get it? Tell me how that could be done with biometric? His detials has been stored with his finger print before and now he wants a new ID AND u have the gut to encourage him to do that. You knew quite well that its going to be a disaster. I'm telling him the bitter truth about what he was about to do, unlike u who is ready to mislead him
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by yemiking: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2010
Its really sad that people like you want to claim they know everything under the sun.
What gave you the impression that I was encouraging him to do it? I ve seen someone done it before and who am i to be the judge in other people's casee? I am only saying that it can be done and its based on what i know and i have seen!!
is that too hard for you to understand??
I dont expect any1 to loose sleep over this mate, Mr Comptroller General of Immigrations or do i call you The good shepherd since you are the one leading him right and feeding him the bitter truth
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by beecrofty(m): 3:06am On Mar 02, 2010
JustWise,

We live in Nigeria and we know what goes down in Nigeria. A very close friend of mine got another e-passport, how they do it, i don't know but in Nigeria, there is always a way around things,   IN NIGERIA ,  EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE well almost everything!! as long as you got money to blow!
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by yemiking: 4:10am On Mar 02, 2010
beecrofty:

JustWise,

We live in Nigeria and we know what goes down in Nigeria. A very close friend of mine got another e-passport, how they do it, i don't know but in Nigeria, there is always a way around things,   IN NIGERIA ,  EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE well almost everything!! as long as you got money to blow!

free the guy joo! a lot of people think they are justwise when they are just "otherwise" He seems to know everything in his own eyes.
was i encouraging the guy to go get a another P? NO
did i ask for a fee for telling him it could be done or did i offer to help him get it done? NO
how he came to conclude that i was dubious, i really do not know!
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by Dubstic: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2010
justwise,anything you dont know about never argue on it.you are not a foreigner in this country and you know that everything in nigeria is money.who said your finger print cant be cleaned?is it not a nigerian that put your daa there?i can give you an address of a lagos yoruba girl i did it for.

guy if you are ready to do it holla me i will take you to your destination.dont give me dine we will go and things will happen in your presence no hide and seek.when you get it you will testify to this foreigner how you got it.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2010
beecrofty:

JustWise,
Dubstic link=topic=402733.msg5611120#msg5611120 date=1267513793:

justwise,anything you dont know about never argue on it.you are not a foreigner in this country and you know that everything in nigeria is money.who said your finger print cant be cleaned?is it not a nigerian that put your daa there?i can give you an address of a lagos yoruba girl i did it for.guy if you are ready to do it holla me i will take you to your destination.dont give me dine we will go and things will happen in your presence no hide and seek.when you get it you will testify to this foreigner how you got it.

Now this is sad, a website with 485248 members and some Nigerians are discusing how finger print can be deleted or messed about. This shows how silly some of u can be, he has one e-passport which is in the system somewhere with all his personal details in the chips AND he wants another one with completely different  detail but the finger print remain the SAME, what this means is that, there will be 2 passports out there with the SAME finger print but different personal details. Yes u can help him to delete it or whatever u think u can do but the fact still remain that he will be caught up when check is done on him electronically.

Rebranding Nigeria indeed
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2010
yemiking:

lyk my father ll always say, ''with special arrangement, man will see God!''
I think its possible if you report a loss and it takes abt 4wks to get a new one.
I think its really about what your aim is, do you need to change some info on the other e-P you ve got? in that case you ll have to forfeit it to get a new one and the way they do is to make it look as if there's an error, you dig?

That was you givig him clue on how to do it and u still think its not encouragment? Come to think about your idea, the poster wants to change EVERYTHING, if he reports to the police that his passport is lost, he will be able to get another one BUT not changing his detials cos that will raise an alarm. How do u think your idea will help him? Since you have travelled out of Nigerian b4, tell me this, will you do what u are advicing him to do?

You can say or call me all the names under the sun, i still maintain my stand and views about some of you here.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by Dubstic: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2010
guy, this place no be uk.he will return d old one with different detail and it
will be destroyed before another one is issued and it will be reactivated the same day.we are rebranding nigeria.oyibo man you dey talk like say no be naija you dey before you aka dis kind waka wey you dey so
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2010
Dubstic:

guy, this place no be uk.he will return d old one with different detail and it
will be destroyed before another one is issued and it will be reactivated the same day.we are rebranding nigeria.oyibo man you dey talk like say no be naija you dey before you aka dis kind waka wey you dey so

You need to hid your head in shame, read what u just written, so in your little empty head been a Nigerian is now equal to fraud? Honestly i can't stand numpties like u. People like u will be quick to point accusing fingers at politicians, calling them all sorts of names but here you are talking rubbish. We will all pay for this.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by suxes2005(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2010
whaoooooooooooooooooo

Lots of drama going on in here.

More plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I cant stop laughing

SHALOM
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by yemiking: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
justwise:

That was you givig him clue on how to do it and u still think its not encouragment? Come to think about your idea, the poster wants to change EVERYTHING, if he reports to the police that his passport is lost, he will be able to get another one BUT not changing his detials cos that will raise an alarm. How do u think your idea will help him? Since you have travelled out of Nigerian b4, tell me this, will you do what u are advicing him to do?

You can say or call me all the names under the sun, i still maintain my stand and views about some of you here.

I really dont understand why this is so hard to understand shocked shocked
The guy asked a simple Q, ''Does anyone know if it's possible and how to go about getting another Nigerian new E-passport?'' The answer i maintain is YES! and i went ahead to tell him how it is possible to make it happen (whether he was trying to change details or not) cos of what i have seen in the past. He wasnt asking for the implications or your moral lectures. Btw, he didnt tell he was changing any previous details and i was the one who brought up the issue of his aim of wanting a new P.
Now i know why people perform poorly in exams cos they cant answer simple Q and move on without playing to the gallery. They want to show everyone that they know-it-all. angry angry
I repeat again and u can pretend not to see that there are a thousand and one (genuine or otherwise) reasons why anyone might want a new P.Thats their headache and non of mine.Alatise lo mo atise ara e. For you to conclude that I was dubious for saying what i know is really OTT
I rest my case. You cant defeat an ignorant man by arguments tongue
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
@yemiking

Did u read this? Dubstic said:

I need to have another e-passport with a completely different details from my present one.Hope u got it now.Please advice if u know about it and the cost.Thanks
Do you know what? You are morally dead. You even suggested the dubious way of doing it even b4 he made the comment. Many people reading this will not be suprised why we Nigerians are always treated as suspect.

The more characters like you stop opening ur mouth in a forum like this the more we save our image.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by beecrofty(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Justwise,

from the start you were a very sensible fellow, but along the line you started saying things that showed you are just like the other bunch of them, When people say they know things that happen around hem doesn't mean they are involved in the act.
Well, there you go talking about rebranding Nigeria when first of all you DO NOT LIVE IN NIGERIA. i doubt if you ever have visited Nigeria, We live in Nigeria, we know what goes on, i don't even have an e-passport but i know of people who have 2. i don't know how they did it and i don't want to know but these things happen everywhere, not even in NiGeria alone,
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2010
beecrofty:

@Justwise,
from the start you were a very sensible fellow, but along the line you started saying things that showed you are just like the other bunch of them, When people say they know things that happen around hem doesn't mean they are involved in the act.
Well, there you go talking about rebranding Nigeria when first of all you DO NOT LIVE IN NIGERIA. i doubt if you ever have visited Nigeria, We live in Nigeria, we know what goes on, i don't even have an e-passport but i know of people who have 2. i don't know how they did it and i don't want to know but these things happen everywhere, not even in NiGeria alone,
I dont need to live in Nigeria to rebrand Nigeria, i represent Nigeria anywhere i go, i carry Nigerian passport. Keeping my hands clean will help change pple's view about Nigeria, not getting involved in fraud and all sorts dodgy things some pple do here will only do our image alot of good.

My case with yemiking is clear and i have little or no respect for individuals like him.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by aroy1: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ok
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by yemiking: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2010
justwise:

@yemiking

Did u read this? Dubstic said:

I need to have another e-passport with a completely different details from my present one.Hope u got it now.Please advice if u know about it and the cost.Thanks
Do you know what? You are morally dead. You even suggested the dubious way of doing it even b4 he made the comment. Many people reading this will not be suprised why we Nigerians are always treated as suspect.

The more characters like you stop opening your mouth in a forum like this the more we save our image.

so telling how something happened means that the witness is an accomplice?   Thats standing logic on its head Mr Man! angry angry
Would not have dignified u wit an answer until when i saw that all i was trying to say wasnt that hard to understand as justified by Beecrofty. I have said it before now and my aim is not to argue with any ignorant person. Pls Sir,take this as my last comment on this thread
I never knew it could be so hard for anyone who lives (and study too) in the land of the Queen to understand simple english.  grin grin Maybe a few illustrations (prolly pictorial  grin grin,since we are now in a nursery class) would have done the magic but i expect that you should be able to use your imagination,
If truth must be told, its people lyk u thats everything thats wrong with Nigeria (arm-chair analysts; people who feel they know too well how things could and should be done when really they cant even be masters of their own household;critical people who even dont know how nothing is done except criticism).
I have met a lot of people like u ( in beer parlors,churches,busstops,newspaper stands,etc) and the only way i have been able to keep my sanity is to avoid them lyk plagues.
Is it possible to get a new e-P (whether changing details or not), YES! Have I ever seen that happen before?? , YES!
I have never done one before, I do not offer that services, and the morality of it is not my cup of tea and the OP didnt ask. Its he that wears the shoe that knows where it pinches Ki ni temi ti gbaronmi fi ma di eleru?  
E se pupo!
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
@yemiking

You are full of nonsense, i never met somebody who write and talk loads of crap like u.
Just get lost and stop making a dam fool of urself here.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by yemiking: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
My case with yemiking is clear and i have little or no respect for individuals like him.

Yes i said it! so u ve got personal issues wit me? No wonder ton le oko mo mi! abajo!.
Kila gbe ki le ju? shocked shocked hahahahaha grin grin grin
As if I care, LOL
I have never ever wanted to earn the respect of people lyk u. wot do u think your respect is worth??. Who the h**l do you think you are?   wetin you dey feel lyk sef? U must be high on cheap drugz abi na burukutu or kunu
I ll never need the respect of people lyk in my quest in lyf so keep your f**ing respect where it belongs---people lyk you!
Mofo oshi!
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
yemiking:

Yes i said it! so u ve got personal issues wit me? No wonder ton le oko mo mi! abajo!.
Kila gbe ki le ju? shocked shocked hahahahaha grin grin grin
As if I care, LOL
I have never ever wanted to earn the respect of people lyk u. wot do u think your respect is worth??. Who the h**l do you think you are? wetin you dey feel lyk sef? U must be high on cheap drugz abi na burukutu or kunu
I ll never need the respect of people lyk in my quest in lyf so keep your f**ing respect where it belongs---people lyk you!
Mofo oshi!

I thought u said the previous post will be ur last post? It will take you years to earn my respect, that is if you ever do.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by jameez: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2010
This is really fun, Justwise and Yemiking Part 1, guys pls don't stop!
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2010
@jameez
guy, no add gun_powder to existing fire na, which kain fun u d enjoy sef? Lol!
@yemiking&justwise, we al knw what ups in d country, wit money, one can comit crime and go scot free even if d authority concerned knw abt it.
Throwin tantrums @each other wil nt solve issues here. Let's try and be of help to one anoda when one needs help.
@ justwise, this can be done, i've seen a guy in ma area wit two kpali wit diff data. I knw it's nt good BUT wat can we do? I tink d authorities shd be blamed 4 this because they knw abt this & stil go abt doin it. 9JA is currupt right 4rm d TOP OFFICIALS!
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by Teminio: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2010
Tamita:

@jameez
guy, no add gun_powder to existing fire na, which kain fun u d enjoy sef? Lol!
@yemiking&justwise, we al knw what ups in d country, wit money, one can comit crime and go scot free even if d authority concerned knw abt it.
Throwin tantrums @each other wil nt solve issues here. Let's try and be of help to one anoda when one needs help.
@ justwise, this can be done, i've seen a guy in ma area wit two kpali wit diff data. I knw it's nt good BUT wat can we do? I tink d authorities shd be blamed 4 this because they knw abt this & stil go abt doin it. 9JA is currupt right 4rm d TOP OFFICIALS!

Some people's level of reasoning is quite unfortunate. Why don't we condemn crime for what it is? Why should anyone be encouraged or helped to commit crime? The fact that people are carrying 2 passports with different details doesnt makes such fraudulent act right. If nothing, we should condemn it with emphasis on implication of such act. Why blaming the authority when it is being encouraged by people who should revile it. I think 9ja is corrupt right from the beneath before it moves to the TOP.

I see alot of sense in Justwise's position.
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by peruso: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2010
justwise:

You need to hide your head in shame, read what u just writen, so in your little empty head been a Nigerian is now equal to fraud? Honestly i can't stand numpties like u. People like u will be quick to point accussing fingers at politicians, calling them all sorts of names but here you are talking rubbish. We will all pay for this.

you are very welcome to the WORLD called nigeria ,,,

what never sizes to amaze me the speed with which some of these same pple will rush to condemn politicians allege to be involved in any thing shady even if it may be political. (THEY DONT CARE).

MY BRODA WELLCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by justwise(m): 11:56am On Mar 03, 2010
Teminio:

Some people's level of reasoning is quite unfortunate. Why don't we condemn crime for what it is? Why should anyone be encouraged or helped to commit crime? The fact that people are carrying 2 passports with different details doesnt makes such fraudulent act right. If nothing, we should condemn it with emphasis on implication of such act. Why blaming the authority when it is being encouraged by people who should revile it. I think 9ja is corrupt right from the beneath before it moves to the TOP.

I see alot of sense in Justwise's position.

Thank you so much, that is my points all along, its not about whether it can be done but people giving excuses and encouraging it, when will this stop? We keep passing and shifting blames and we all suffering from the negative effect. That is the attitude that makes me SICK
Re: Getting Another Nigerian E-passport? by holythug(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam / Between Ivory Coast And Ghana, Which Is Better For Business. / No Plan To Convert Arik To National Carrier — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.