Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Am In The Race To Make A Difference - Chief Emeka Utah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In The Race To Make A Difference - Chief Emeka Utah (709 Views)

Gov Soludo Commissions Chief Emeka Ayaoku Museum In Obosi, Anambra State (photos / FG Appoints Chief Emeka Ngige, SAN, As Chairman, Council Of Legal Education / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In The Race To Make A Difference - Chief Emeka Utah by chuksahamefule: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Chief Emeka Utah, a house of Assembly aspirant for Umuahia North State Constituency on the platform of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) has said that his reasons for going into the race is to attract real time development to Ohuhu clan, Chief Utah who is the MD/CEO of TAURUS HOTELS Umuahia said this while speaking with journalists on Tuesday at his office in Umuahia.

Chief Utah said Ohuhu have never had it good in the area of representation and that has affected our growth and development as a people, those who have represented us in the past have neglected the needs of the people, if not we would not have been facing the infrastructural decay we are having today in Ohuhu, go round the schools in Ohuhu there roofs are all torn and leaking, in most of the schools the students does not have seats to sit on and yet we have representatives who are supposed to bring the attention of the government to such issues for the executive to address.

He said Ohuhu is challenged with access to potable water and yet no one is talking about it because our representatives can afford to buy bottled water at whatever cost, almost all the roads in Ohuhu except the ring road are all worn out and rendered impassable and our representatives look the other way and drive past with their SUV’s, Chief Utah said.

Chief Emeka Utah said, I am in the race to make a difference, I am in the race bring development to Ohuhu through the legislative assembly, I am in the race to attract infrastructural and economic development to Ohuhu, I am in the race to ensure that our students study in a befitting environment, I am in the race because I know the problems of my people and if given the opportunity I will bring Ohuhu back to where it belongs.

Re: I Am In The Race To Make A Difference - Chief Emeka Utah by Banmeallday: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
chuksahamefule:
Chief Emeka Utah, a house of Assembly aspirant for Umuahia North State Constituency on the platform of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) has said that his reasons for going into the race is to attract real time development to Ohuhu clan, Chief Utah who is the MD/CEO of TAURUS HOTELS Umuahia said this while speaking with journalists on Tuesday at his office in Umuahia.

Chief Utah said Ohuhu have never had it good in the area of representation and that has affected our growth and development as a people, those who have represented us in the past have neglected the needs of the people, if not we would not have been facing the infrastructural decay we are having today in Ohuhu, go round the schools in Ohuhu there roofs are all torn and leaking, in most of the schools the students does not have seats to sit on and yet we have representatives who are supposed to bring the attention of the government to such issues for the executive to address.

He said Ohuhu is challenged with access to potable water and yet no one is talking about it because our representatives can afford to buy bottled water at whatever cost, almost all the roads in Ohuhu except the ring road are all worn out and rendered impassable and our representatives look the other way and drive past with their SUV’s, Chief Utah said.

Chief Emeka Utah said, I am in the race to make a difference, I am in the race bring development to Ohuhu through the legislative assembly, I am in the race to attract infrastructural and economic development to Ohuhu, I am in the race to ensure that our students study in a befitting environment, I am in the race because I know the problems of my people and if given the opportunity I will bring Ohuhu back to where it belongs.

Just look at his face. He is not serious and will go to Abuja to Sidon look as Python dance dances in his compound. WE dont need the same, but need to be FREE..

See his poster YOU PVC is YOUR...typo already

(1) (Reply)

Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North / Pdp Hijacks Enugu Apc Through Jim Nwobodo! / DSS Arrests Sen Marafa Over Zamfara APC Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.