Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline (1307 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by sarrki(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Anyone still doubting Buhari genuinety On The love for Nigeria needs his head checked

N some mofos are celebrating nonsense on nonsense news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by sarrki(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
Salamrushdie my bro long time

Where have you been ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by SalamRushdie: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
Even Ameachi has linked the initiation and ground work of this project to the past Administration ...Nigerians remember a new govt can do far better and we have seen all there is about Buhari and it's only failure , poverty, bloodshed and death ...In just three years Buhari poor leadership has converted Nigeria into the poverty and death capital of the whole world (facts don't lie )

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by SalamRushdie: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
sarrki:
Salamrushdie my bro long time

Where have you been ?

My boss I hail oo.. I have been taking thing easy after my disappointment with the Ekiti elections

3 Likes

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by sarrki(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Even Ameachi has linked the initiation and ground work of this project to the past Administration ...Nigerians remember a new govt can do far better and we have seen all there is about Buhari and it's only failure , poverty, bloodshed and death ...In just three years Buhari poor leadership has converted Nigeria into the poverty and death capital of the whole world (facts don't lie )

He’s back with a strong wailing voice

From the academy of the wailing wailers

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by sarrki(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

My boss I hail oo.. I have been taking thing easy after my disappointment with the Ekiti elections

grin grin grin

Same thing you will face 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by Omololu001: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
sarrki:

grin grin grin

Same thing you will face 2019
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by Omololu001: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Is this the way you will wail till 2023

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by Oblang(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Drop pictures of the level of work done on lagos/Ibadan railway by the past administration...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by Sirjamo: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The return of the pdp chief robot of Nairaland

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by docadams: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Oblang:

Drop pictures of the level of work done on lagos/Ibadan railway by the past administration...

You are invariably asking him to drop dead. I doubt if he has any knowledge of any Lagos-Ibadan rail until this moment

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Bla bla bla .
Bullshit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by kodded(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2018
lifeless people full this thread o shocked

3 Likes

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by sarrki(m): 1:29am On Aug 29, 2018
kodded:
lifeless people full this thread o shocked

Hopeless pdp miscreants all over the place

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by kodded(m): 2:28am On Aug 29, 2018
sarrki:

I have a job for you that can pay you more than that your 30k that you receive monthly just to lick buhari smelly ass, check my signature below and stop being a sycophants tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by sarrki(m): 2:49am On Aug 29, 2018
kodded:

I have a job for you that can pay you more than that your 30k that you receive monthly just to lick buhari smelly ass, check my signature below and stop being a sycophants tongue

Anuoooofi.........aaaaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by seguno2: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2018
sarrki:

Is the real miscreant not the OP who is showing pictures that may not be related to his story?
Is APC and lies not like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by lereinter(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2018
ibb did 3rd mainland bridge, fct

we dont a lifeless president again

what does poverty, killings, impunity, destruction of future generation and rail have in common
Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by mercyway: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
sarrki:
[s]Anyone still doubting Buhari genuinety On The love for Nigeria needs his head checked

N some mofos are celebrating nonsense on nonsense news[/s]

SAME WAY YOU LIED ABOUT OYO-OGBOMOSHO-ILORIN ROAD
Re: At 60% Time Gone Picture Of Work On Lagos- Ibadan Railline by sarrki(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2018
mercyway:
SAME WAY YOU LIED ABOUT OYO-OGBOMOSHO-ILORIN ROAD

How ? Proof it I challenged you to do

Your hero and heroine looted us dry to the level that you don’t believe that any project can be initiated

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Illegal Migrants Burst Into Tears After PMB Says,they Are On Their Own. / 'no Criminal Records Found Of 'jide Sanwoolu's Arrest In America'-investigation / CBN Confirms Buhari Gov’t Withdrew $3.2bn From NLNG Dividend Account In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.