Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Curvy Actress Said Emmanuel Adebayor Is The Man Of Her Dream. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Actress Said Emmanuel Adebayor Is The Man Of Her Dream. (723 Views)

Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Said Emmanuel Adebayor Is The Man Of Her Dream. by Notchtrend(m): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2018
Curvy actress said Emmanuel Adebayor is the man of her dream.

Gambian curvy actress, Princess shingle who based in Ghana reveals that Nigeria man who happens to be Togo footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor is the man who she is crushing on.

Curvy actress said Emmanuel Adebayor is the man of her dream
From her reason she said that the former Arsenal player is very rich and at the same time generous unlike other rich guys that are not generous, this statement came up after she said she can’t date a broke men.

She also took to her social media pages to warn broke men not to hit her in anyway and if they do it might leads to embarrassment.

She said, “I am tired of taking care of myself. I need someone to come and take care of me now, whether he is rich, whether he is successful in whatever he is doing now. He could be a banker but just be a generous person. There are many rich people who are not generous”

The rumored Michael Essien (former Chelsea midfielder) ex-girlfriend also included that it’s the duty of men to love and care for their woman and she is tired of men that don’t cater for her needs financially, everything is not about ‘I love u, I love u’, read what she said, “That is the duty of a man. You need to provide for your woman. You need to take care of your woman and you need to support her. That is just the duty of every man. And I am tired of guys that wouldn’t do these things. They are just about ‘I love you, I love you, I love u’ and that’s about it. Now I want to see the ‘I love you’”

Read full details, screenshots and more pictures of her by clicking this link: http://notchtrend.com/curvy-actress-said-emmanuel-adebayor-is-the-man-of-her-dream/

NOTCHTREND MEDIA
Re: Curvy Actress Said Emmanuel Adebayor Is The Man Of Her Dream. by frbona: 6:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Girls like this give women a bad name. Instead of finding an honest source of making ends meet, she's looking for a man whose blood she could suck dry, and what would she offer in return if I may ask?
Re: Curvy Actress Said Emmanuel Adebayor Is The Man Of Her Dream. by mikejj(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2018
grin be there finding Emmanuel adebayor,someone that is struggling with his career in an unknown country..

(1) (Reply)

Why Nollywood Actress Toyin Abraham’s Engagement To Fiancé Came To An End / Rapper Nasty C Punches Man Trying To Take A Picture With Him At 2018 AFRIMA / 'stingy Goat' Actress Nnaji Charity Blast Mompha After She Begged Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.