Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Canada Or UK Accent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canada Or UK Accent? (270 Views)

What Has Suleiman Alede Gained By Changing His Accent? / See Why You Must Jakpa To Canada Or US: Dollar Is Now 765 Naira: Picture / Reno Omokri Shares 1983 Throwback Photo: My Nigerian Accent Opened Doors For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Or UK Accent? by sammy6979(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Hello nairalanders! I will like to seek your humble opinions on these two countries; Canada and Uk. I want to know how to speak posh English, polish and brush my spoken English up because it's not that cool. I realised that Nigerian education system don't teach English language robustly, they give synopsis to learning the language, this made me have a rethink.

However, I have come to know that the cost of living in Uk is something else, can one survive there? What kind of program will you advice me to enroll for? What are my chances of speaking posh English within 6months of my stay? Would you consider Canada because of the good standard of living, how about the posh English, is Canadian English ok?

Please help a brother. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Tasks Christians On Propagation Of Gospel / Saraki Village Is Divided Over His Presidential Ambition / APC: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat Even Before The 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.