Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. (3224 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / Throwback: Pdp Accused Obaseki Of Certificate Forgery And Cultism In 2016 / Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2018
YOU KNOW I LOVE THROW BACK.
IT HELPS IN RESHAPING OUR THINKING.

Below is how it was in GEJ's time

Secretary General of the Federarion- Anyim Pius Anyim.

DG of DSS - Ita Ekpeyoung

Minister of Petroleum - Deiziani Alison Madueke

Minister of Finance - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

CBN governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in a controversial circumstances and replaced with Godwin Emefiele

Chief of Staff - Mike Oghiadomhe

Accountant General of the Federarion - Jonah Otunia.

Chief of Army staff. Azubuike Ihejirika later replaced by Kenneth Minima.

1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa
11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu
13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu
15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.
37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc..

All these happened yet some people kept quiet now they are talking nonsense.

Nobody shouted MARGINALIZATION then
Nobody claimed that GEJ favoured a certain region above the rest.

Since these were majorly SOUTH SOUTH and SOUTH EASTERN appointments why didn't they turn their regions to Dubai before Jonathan was removed?

Can we also call GEJ a tyrant and a bigot?

These lopsided appointments under GEJ wasn't the norm under PMB because he balanced the number of appointments per region and did not favour any region above the other unlike with GEJ. Yet it is PMB they are saying is bigoted and marginalizing when GEJ was clearly the one who marginalized.

Where was CAN the religious arm of PDP when GEJ was marginalizing other regions with his appointments? They lost their voice but suddenly found it again with PMB as they lied that he was marginalizing when GEJ their son was the actual culprit.

Its clear that most of these south eastern miscreants are brainless and clear liars who are full of deliberate acts of mischief and its also clear that these same miscreants cannot just be doing what they are doing FOR FREE!

Only paid hacks would register on nairaland with up to 50 different monikers each and alternate between them while singing the same song, sharing exact same pictures of the same places ( which is funny became you would expect they would be having different ones but no they all have the same pictures), Attacking everyone who says they support PMB and insulting them, they now push for candidates who are known criminals, thieves, looters from the same party that impoverished Nigeria for 16 years as they use words like, ANYONE BUT BUHARI, or SARAKI IS THE MAN or ATIKU IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB etc.

All thieves with different names!

Looters media crew are working over time because they know PMB is a force that keeps getting stronger by the minute.

Mynd44

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by sarrki(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Pdp and supporters are calamity and disastrous to global peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Nonsense.

I stopped reading where you pointed out Sansui removal and replacement but didn't point out GEJ removing and replacing his Chief of Staff because it would kill your point.

You people hate the truth. It's only lies, spinning of facts and propaganda which interest you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by dukie25: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Meanwhile Kwankwaso has shut down Abuja, BMC looking for consolation.

4 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:
Nonsense.

I stopped reading where you pointed out Sansui removal and replacement but didn't point out GEJ removing and replacing his Chief of Staff because it would kill your point.

You people hate the truth. It's only lies, spinning of facts and propaganda which interest you.

Who did he remove as his chief of staff and who did he replace the person with?

You seem not to understand what I posted.

2 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Ekez(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2018
@op and @sarrki una stupidity is worldwide

3 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by unohbethel(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Kkk
butterflyo,,na here u landafter avoiding all lifeless thread about buhari??
Don't worry i will kill u in this tread

lets begin: tell me how many northerners are in that list and tell me how many south a in that list also

2 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by SolutionMee: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
Where's the marginalization here now?

3 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
unohbethel:
Kkk
butterflyo,,na here u landafter avoiding all lifeless thread about buhari??
Don't worry i will kill u in this tread

lets begin: tell me how many northerners are in that list and tell me how many south a in that list also

The list is up why not tell me since you can see it yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
Where's the marginalization here now?

Willful blindness as expected

1 Like

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Who did he remove as his chief of staff and who did he replace the person with?

You seem not to understand what I posted.

If you don't know that answer shut up and stop posting on things you have no clue about.

See this guy everybody!

He doesn't even know what he is talking about yet he came rushing to post nonsense.

Use Google to find out. Here is a clue, GEJ replaced his Chief of Staff with a Southerner who isn't Igbo or from SS region.

4 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by unohbethel(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The list is up why not tell me since you can see it yourself
oya post those who are in these positions now

1 Like

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

If you don't know that answer shut up and stop posting on things you have no clue about.

See this guy everybody!

He doesn't even know what he is talking about yet he came rushing to post nonsense.

Use Google to find out. Here is a clue, GEJ replaced his Chief of Staff with a Southerner who isn't Igbo or from SS region.

I know who he replaced with and who was there before. I want you to post it here and let me shoe you, you lack basic comprehension of the OP
Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Willful blindness as expected

Your own is willful ignorance.

You don't even know the information you just posted is incomplete and has an obvious agenda.. this has exposed your intelligence level.

7 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by unohbethel(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

See this guy everybody!

selective amnesia is what zombies av in common bro

5 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2018
unohbethel:

oya post those who are in these positions now

Its now clear you either do not understand the OP or you are deliberately inflicting yourself with blindness since you could ask me the above
Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

Your own is willful ignorance.

You don't even know the information you just posted is incomplete and has an obvious agenda.. this has exposed your intelligence level.

Lmao LMC member you can call me whatever would make them favour you for a salary increase while denying the Obvious in the OP.

I guess all you can see in the OP is south south right?
Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I know who he replaced with and who was there before. I want you to post it here and let me shoe you, you lack basic comprehension of the OP

If you knew, why didn't you post it in your original post you liar? Why leave that information out?

If I didn't know why was I the one to call your lies and propaganda out?

Stop shaming yourself because of kobo.

4 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by unohbethel(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

in sanusi's case, u said he was replaced and u mentioned from where........................

But in chief of staff that was replaced, u kept silent......

This is hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

If you knew, why didn't you post it in your original post you liar? Why leave that information out?

Since you know, then go ahead and post it . you say I deliberately omitted it when I didn't or will you also claim I deliberately omitted the IG of police then under Jonathan Mike Okiro?

You clearly do not understand anything you are reading.

Pause and grasp a basic understanding of the OP before you start ranting in your usual paid Looters media crew manner.

Stop selling your common sense for pennies called allowance
Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao LMC member you can call me whatever would make them favour you for a salary increase while denying the Obvious in the OP.

I guess all you can see in the OP is south south right?

What does this nonsense have to do with the fact your thread is trash without total information because it is trying to push a false narrative?

Use your brain.

If you weren't pedaling lies why leave out GEJ changed his Chief of Staff to a Yoruba man?

We have spotted you and your lies from a distance.

6 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Since you know, then go ahead and post it . you say I deliberately omitted it when I didn't

If you didn't then shut up because clearly you aren't smart enough to do the complete research to make sure you have all the facts before you make such a claim.

Even to this point you still don't know. It is shameful. Just go hide yourself.

If you don't have all the facts and your posting this false narrative it is just fake news propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by unohbethel(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

bro we are here to burst not only his lies but also hypocrisy........................ Why did he remain silent on the chief of staff case

2 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

What does this nonsense have to do with the fact your thread is trash without total information because it is trying to push a false narrative?

Use your brain.

If you weren't pedaling lies why leave out GEJ changed his Chief of Staff to a Yoruba man?

We have spotted you and your lies from a distance.

Says the paid hack. You have your work cut out for you bro.

This mountain called PMB is one you cannot climb. cheesy

You are busy maligning and spreading your usual paid propaganda but when exposed you quickly call it lies.

Quick question, can you show me all PMBs appointments compared to GEJs own appointments and then tell.me who was guilty of marginalization and who was being a nationalist.

I challenge you to do so and you will see how you would clothe yourself in shame by your own hands
Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2018
unohbethel:
bro we are here to burst not only his lies but also hypocrisy........................ Why did he remain silent on the chief of staff case

You can also assist your fellow paid hack with the assignment I just gave him.

I have put up the one for GEJ.

You put up the ones for PMB

Let's see you be buried in shame
Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
unohbethel:

He remained silent because GEJ replaced his wicked kleptomaniac Chief of Staff with a fantastic one which was Yoruba.

If he pointed that out it would kill his narrative.

4 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by unohbethel(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Its now clear you either do not understand the OP or you are deliberately inflicting yourself with blindness since you could ask me the above
the op said that under Jonathan,, appointments were not balanced,, but under buhari twas balanced

so then post those wo are in the positions now and lets compare and contrast........................

Prove ur claims by posting the appointments under buhari... If u can't, then shut up

3 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Says the paid hack. You have your work cut out for you bro.

This mountain called PMB is one you cannot climb. cheesy

You are busy maligning and spreading your usual paid propaganda but when exposed you quickly call it lies.

Quick question, can you show me all PMBs appointments compared to GEJs own appointments and then tell.me who was guilty of marginalization and who was being a nationalist.

I challenge you to do so and you will see how you would clothe yourself in shame by your own hands

Post full of trash trying to evade either the fact you lied to manipulate or you're not very smart and didn't have all information before you posted.

So which one is it? Are you a liar or low on intelligence?

2 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by unohbethel(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You put up the ones for PMB
Let's see you be buried in shame
zombies can't reason...
U made a claim bro,, then prove it na

3 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by fallout87: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

No, what you put up was false. It didn't contain the truth because you left out information.

See how I have disgraced you? You are fooling nobody but yourself.

3 Likes

Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by Butterflyleo: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

Post full of trash trying to evade either the fact you lied to manipulate or you're not very smart and didn't have all information before you posted.

Goal post shifting tactics kolewerk.

I have thrown the gauntlet at you by posting the appointments under GEJ that clearly show he was a chronic marginalizing Ogogoro chugger.

You go ahead and post those of PMB and be buried in Shame by what you would observe.
Re: A Little Political Throwback. PDP The Party That Loves To Marginalize. by unohbethel(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
fallout87:

he wants us to do his Bmc job for him by posting buhari appointments...hahaha

he made a claim that appointments under buhari is balanced than Jonathans own........................

Okk prove it by posting buharis appointments,he said no

hahaha zombies are fools

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Man Mocks Nigeria "We Are Bless With Good Leaders Not Corrupt Leaders" / EASTER: Season Of Sacrifice And Love ~ Nwulu / Photos Of Governor Okorocha Leaving Imo State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.