Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184319 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by misspearlz: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
I was seriously thinking over her bizarre behaviour. Could Steph be on drugs? Could she be high on something? I never had the experience of drug, but I had read a lot about it. It could twist the mind and induce hallucination. It could make one imagine what was not real.

What should I do now? Oh God, come to my aid. I found myself praying. Oh God, help me. How would I cope with this? My mind was in a frenzy.

'Can I get some water?' she asked. 'I'm thirsty.'

That was the most reasonable thing she had said tonight, so far.

I looked at her and decided the statement was unaffected.

'Sure, I'll be back.' I stood up and went to the kitchen. Believe me, I was disturbed.

Could she be acting? Was this a joke? Was she under the influence of drug? I wished I could get the true answer.

I lingered in the kitchen a bit, wondering on what I should do if her strange act continued.

Why not take her? A voice asked me. This was a good opportunity. She wanted it. She had said you should take her, be a man and do that. That was what she had been saying. Take her!

Another voice warned me against it. It would spell your doom, I was warned.

I sighed and shook my head.

I opened the fridge and brought a bottle water and glass out. Maybe this would calm her down, I reasoned. I fervently hoped it would. I sighed and took the water to the sitting-room.

On getting there, the sight I saw astonished me.

Steph was lying on her back on the sofa.

On the centre table were her cloths and undies. She was completely nude.

'Come, loverboy,' she mumbled. 'I'm waiting.'

End of Part One.

[Thank you, dear friends and Nairalanders for your interest and comments.

Please, keep making the comments and giving the likes. They are sources of encouragement,

Part Two will start in the morning of Monday, October 1, 2018.
Happy weekend. Thank you.]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dammyd46(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Am loving this, Alex you gat dis (FB style)

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wait o Bouda HAlex! What did you say you saw when you entered Parlour?

Is my eye doing me or just me misreading?

HUncle, run for your life. That hole gat thorns in it...Sweet thorns though! grin but RUN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Dollipsejay(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nice Story Bro.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who else think Monday is too far? Op thanks tho

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by iamdocToyemi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Op thanks... bless up!!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
loveToread.

More energy to your hand.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by mystery22: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nice story op,ride on

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by wizsolzy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fazemood:
Wait o Bouda HAlex! What did you say you saw when you entered Parlour?

Is my eye doing me or just me misreading?

HUncle, run for your life. That hole gat thorns in it...Sweet thorns though! grin but RUN
Lol many are mad but few are .....
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
wizsolzy:
Lol many are mad but few are .....
HUncle ah don't kno woh u wah saying o... grin grin
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by rukidanty: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by seuncyber(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
More ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by wizsolzy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fazemood:

HUncle ah don't kno woh u wah saying o... grin grin
Lol baba I understand.. if u know u know
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by cosmospolitan: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
please don't sleep with her o! nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2018
This na temptation o Alex! Pls don't Bleep her o!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Blaqqcorleone(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Waiting for part 2 like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by gabychuks(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
nice write up @Lovetoread more grease to ur writing skill. loving this all the way

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Johilo(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice one bro..... I've been followin dis story rite frm d start and i must admit it was one of the best story i've ever read... Superb characters and I love2read part two..... I hail u boss of all bosses!!

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by oloyedprince1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
i cant do without commenting.... i admire ur writing ability u are good in what you do

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Blaqqcorleone:
Waiting for part 2 like

Is that Sia in the picture?
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by tzminaj(f): 1:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Wow this is really nice @op... Looking forward to d next update
Happy new month y'all

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Thank God it's Monday. LoveToRead won't disappoint us. Happy new month to you all

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2018
(Special appreciation to all friends on Nairaland for their interests and comments on this story. Thank you all.

The story is back...)

The Sugar Mum
Part Two.

'Steph!' I said in a voice I could hardly recognise as my own. 'What is this?What d'you think you're doin?'

She smiled and beckoned again.

My eyes went to her jeans trousers, her pink top, the red bra and the white pantie on the centre table. They looked like exhibits.

I remained rooted to the same spot.

'Oh God, oh God,' I muttered.

To be or not to be? I did not really remember Macbeth, but I remembered that one-million-dollar-question.

Within seconds, several thoughts came to my mind. I closed my eyes.

How I was able to overcome that situation could only be attributed to God.
God Himself must have helped me.

I went down on my knees with my eyes still closed.

'Whatever is disturbing her senses, help her, God. Please help Steph,' I prayed. 'Holy Spirit, intervene. Please intervene in the life of your daughter.'

I pleaded the blood of Jesus. 'Blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus,'

I kept on muttering. I continued to do that for several seconds.

There was silence from her. After some moments, I could hear her move. I opened my eyes and looked at her briefly.

Steph stood up and started wearing her clothes.

I closed my eyes again and continued to plead the blood of Jesus.

By the time I re-opened the eyes after several seconds, she had completely dressed up. She picked her hand bag.

'Are you okay, now?' I asked, rather childishly.

She did not answer me. It was as if I had not said anything.

She moved towards the door of the sitting-room and stepped out. I stood up and followed her.

'Steph, are you alright?' I asked again. Her only answer was a deafening silence.

She moved to the car she had brought, entered it and slammed the door shut.

It dawned on me that I should open the gate for her. I did just that.

She drove out of the house without saying a word; without even casting a glance at me.

I remained at the gate, watching the receding car. What an experience! I had never experienced anything as brazen as this before.

What must have come over her? Could it be that she was staging the whole act just to get me?

I sighed as I closed the gate and returned to my apartment. I could not eat again that night.

Even as I lay on m bed later and was about to sleep, I could not get the image of Steph out of my mind. I still had some doubts about if she did all that intentionally. She might have taken some drugs, I reasoned. If that was the case, then she needed help.

I would try to counsel, or find a way of letting her mother know.

You could have had her, a voice told me. What a beautiful body she had, and those boobs, gosh!

But I quickly remembered the warnings I had received from two men of God that I should be careful about lusts; that the love of flesh could easily truncate my progress in life.

I was glad God helped me to overcome the enchanting body of Step. I prayed I would be able to keep it up.

The next morning, I devoted my time to work and tried to forget about Steph's misdemeanor.

Madam B was not coming as early as before, probably because Steph was around. Now, she came after ten, except when she had meetings to attend early in the morning.

About some minutes after nine, I received a call from Steph.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by chisiudeh: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2018
You get luck say you excape. Even though you did nothing wrong, i just hope she doesn't cook up a story against you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Johilo(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Wow nice one alex.... I'm kinda proud of u but i hope notin goes wrong btween u and ur madam cos i sense sometin strange is gonna happen.... Remember she's madam's favourite and definately she might want to get back at u for turnin her down!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2018
My favorite story... Lool.. So unpredictable

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2018
My favorite story... Lool.. So unpredictable

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by rukidanty: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2018
you are really good and I must commend your good writing skills and suspense but why did you end the story like that na?you would have tell us what Steph called you for before ending it.. thanks for the updates ones more

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ezicospot(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2018
That's A Nice Piece Broc'.. Quite Suspense Filled.. Buh I Think you Seem To Be Dragging The Motif (THE SUGAR MUM) Of This Article For Too Long..

MORE POWER TO YOUR KEYBOARD!!!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Blaqqcorleone(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pinkberry5:

Is that Sia in the picture?

Yeah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by UpdatesiOS147(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hello!!! Helloooo!!! Ehn Mr. Lexus abi Allien abi ki loruko iya e if you did not update and tell me you didn’t allow that Stephen keshi taste your banana and that big madam Olohun I will
Enter this Film and Gbaaaa Etii iyaa ee ����

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.