Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184144 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fazemood:

Yes my dear I haff head, is God all da way o grin Is nor easy being a fine boy with morals na dem dey rush me cheesy .
I wee talk to madam to keep it coming I mean; increase sorry; reduce the gifts, ah just laik it as e de come. grin

As 4 them ladies, My God wee choose 4 my madam I mean my wife for me grin grin
#fazemood
shocked shocked

Eyah, may God grant you ur heart desire dear grin
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dammyd46(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice work.... got me glued

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Steph opened her handbag and brought out a well-wrapped package. 'Here, take it.'

My eyes clouded. 'Sorry, what's that?'

She smiled again. 'It's a little something for you.'

I shook my head. 'I'm sorry, Steph.
I can't accept it.'

'Why not?' She looked genuinely surprised. 'Why can't you take it?'

'I ... I ...' What could I really say? I didn't want to exploit her. I was not that kind of person. I once said I would eat my cake and have it concerning Enny and madam B, but that was then. I had changed my mind. I didn't want to indulge in lusts or double dealing. I had relationship with Enny, and that was more that enough for me.

'What should I get you?' I asked again, standing up.

She shrugged. 'Anything.'

I went to the small refrigerator in the kitchen to get a pack of fruit juice and a bottle of roasted ground nuts. I put them in a small tray, added two glass cups and a saucer, and took them to the sitting-room.

She smiled up at me. I set the tray on a stool, opened the fruit pack and poured some inside the glass cups. I also poured some of the ground nuts inside the saucer. I lifted my glass cup and sipped some juice. She did the same.

'I'm already in relationship with a lady,' I said gently as I sat back on my seat.

Steph looked at me and burst into laughter. I was slightly embarrased. What was funny? Why was she laughing?

'Oh my God! Are you serious?'

'Yeah, I'm serious,' I asserted.

'You can't be. I don't believe it.'

'What's so hard to believe about it?'

'I've never seen a guy that rejects gift from a babe, all because he's in a relationship.'

I was silent. She came to sit by my side, looking at me with interest.

'I see you as a sister, Steph.'

She nodded. 'So, why's it difficult for a brother to accept a little gift from a sister?'

The sarcasm in her tone was biting.

She put the wrapped little gift on the centre table. I sighed.

'You're such an interesting character,' she said.

I chuckled again, but said nothing.

'Tell me about yourself,' she urged.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
That moment you start telling a beautiful lady about yourself and she stares deep into your eyeballs ,without saying a word; Brother 9 months e go show.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by NotAZombie: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
CaZmir:
That moment you start telling a beautiful lady about yourself and she stares deep into your eyeballs ,without saying a word; Brother 9 months e go show.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dammyd46(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
CaZmir:
izz a simpu sturvs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by cosmospolitan: 4:49am On Sep 27, 2018
good story bro! but you can do better than that. too short!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2018
cosmospolitan:
good story bro! but you can do better than that. too short!

You read my mind, but at least his updates are regular.

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2018
I was thoughtful. Wait a minute, her mother once said that. I shrugged. 'I think your story will be more interesting,' I said. 'You just came from U.S.A. the land of great opportunities.'

She seemed to consider what I said. 'Will you tell me about yourself after I've told you my experience?'

I thought that was a fair deal. 'Sure. That will be alright.'

She told me how she went to America to study and her experiences at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I listened raptly to her story and it took her almost twenty minutes. By the time she finished, I knew fairly well about her, about her sister and more about her mother. I told her my story too, emphasing the period I met her mother and how I came to be working for her.

'I can see why mum has special interest in you,' she said.

I was surprised by that comment. 'What do you mean?'

She smiled. 'It's obvious, isn't it?'

I shook my head. 'I still don't get you.'
She finished the remaining juice in her cup. She also scooped more groundnuts into her mouth and stood up.

'You didn't answer my question, Steph,' I said.

She smiled. 'Maybe some other time. I'll like to get going.'

I didn't want to press her further. I stood up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by FAMILY247(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2018
Nice update, but it is short.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2018
FAMILY247:
Nice update, but it is short.
I've modified it.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Lovetoread, the doctor recommends I read one Jug of your story everyday if I am to survive this BP not two teaspoons. Biko be more generous and help a sick patient. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Fazemood:
Lovetoread, the doctor recommends I read one Jug of your story everyday if I am to survive this BP not two teaspoons. Biko be more generous and help a sick patient. grin grin

Thanks for your interest. It's because of my busy schedule, but I will try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2018
hmm,d mother and daughter interested in one Food#who will first test d food Pikin or mama?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dannytech2uni: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Bros u hv a nice story here... But the update are too short... Pls work on it Tnx... Good job

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by rukidanty: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
nice story you got here

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by oloyedprince1(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
nice story

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ItzKennybest67(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Chai one chance
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by cosmospolitan: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
nice one bro! but too short. try more jor!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
dammyd46:
izz a simpu sturvs
Naso.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
dammyd46:
izz a simpu sturvs
Naso

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
LoveToRead:
'Steph?' I couldn't supress my surprise. 'What are you doing here? Where's Sophia?'

'Are you going to let me in, or are you gonna be interrogating me?' She smiled and corked her head to a side.

'Oh, please come in. Sorry about that. It's just that I was very surprised.' I opened the door wide for her to come in.

She came in and looked around the sitting-room. 'A nice cozy place you have here.'

I nodded. 'Thank you.'

She sat on a sofa. 'Taju came to drop me here. I told him not to wait as I would find my way home. How're you, Alex?'

'I'm fine. How about you?'

'I'm cool.'

'So what can I offer you?'

She smiled and shook her head. 'I'm okay.'

I sat opposite her and stared at the television. 'As my guest, I'm supposed to offer you something,' I enthused.

'The other time you came, you didn't even step out of the car.Do you want anything that I can get you?'

'No, Alex,' she insisted. 'No, thanks.'

'Alright.' I smiled and relaxed on the seat.

'Can I ask you a question?' she asked.

I could see her staring at me. ' 'Sure, you can ask anything.'

'Are you having an affair with my mum?'

I was astonished. Her question was shocking.

'How could you say that?'

'Answer the question, Alex.'

'No, no, no. She is my employer and boss. She's also my benefactor. She is my wonderful benefactor.'

Steph looked at me uncertainly. 'Are you sure that's the whole truth?

I chuckled. 'Sure, that's all to it.' She smiled and looked relaxed.

'But what made you to ask that?' I asked her. 'Why would you think there's an affair?'

'I know my mum. I can see something in her eyes when she looks at you. The way she talks about you, too. Are you really sure nothing is between you guys?'

'Oh, come on, Steph. There's nothing.'

'Okay.' She smiled. 'I just wanted to be sure.'

I sighed, wondering why she wanted to be sure.

now I was expecting u to mention enny.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kdavid07(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
I go follow til d end

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
I got up too. The clock showed the time to be few minutes to seven. It was already getting to dusk.

'Thank you for your visit, Steph,' I said, smiling.

She moved towards the door. I decided to take the car key. 'Let me drive you home,' I offered.

She nodded. I got the key and we moved to the car. I drove out of the compound. We sat quietly in the car.

'How long will you be around in Nigeria?' I asked to break the silence.

'Maybe a month.'

'Good,' I said, not knowing what else to say.

She brought her phone and started playing music on it. I decided to let her be. After several minutes, I stopped the car few metres away from the Da Rochas' mansion.

'Thanks for the ride,' she said, holding my hand and squeezing it. 'Good night.'

'Good night,' I replied. 'My regards to everyone.'

She waved and moved to the gate. I watched her disappear inside. I then sighed and drove the car away.

As I drove home, I could not but think about Steph. Even in character, I had no doubt that Steph was just like her mother. As I neared my apartment, a call came in. It was Enny.

'Hello darling, where are you?' she asked.

'I'm on my way home. I went to drop somebody.' I could not tell her who that 'somebody' was.

'I'm already in your apartment', she said.

'Really? O ... okay, I'll soon be at home.'

My mind was busy. If Enny had met Steph in my flat, how would she feel? I had given Enny a spare key to the place, so she had unfettered access, thus she could enter the place even in my absence.

I drove inside the compound and locked the car. I then entered my flat. Enny was in the sitting-room, watching the television.

'Hello, darling,' I greeted.

'Hello, dear.' She was cool and it didn't take me long to see the reason. The well-wrapped package Steph gave me which she put on the table had been opened. I picked it up and examined what it contained. It was 18 carat gold Raymond Weil wrist watch. Wow!

'Who gave you that?' Enny asked, studying my face.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DaHormes(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
With you all d way.... Well done @LoveToRead.....

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Now uv got some talking to do.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Kingjames(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
'Thanks for the ride,' she said, holding my hand and squeezing it. 'Good night.'

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dammyd46(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Enny question and answer is becoming too much she should trust her man na.... Cause if she continues like this then he might just keep lying to her and that would break them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DaHormes(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
dammyd46:
Enny question and answer is becoming too much she should trust her man na.... Cause if she continues like this then he might just keep lying to her and that would break them.

That's true, but this is someone she really cares about and they plan on spending the rest of their lives together. So she kinda have the right to ask such questions and he owe it to her to answer.

Just saying..

Keep up with the story
@LoveToRead

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kingcornel(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2018
thumb up bro..... keep it coming.. more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2018
DaHormes:

That's true, but this is someone she really cares about and they plan on spending the rest of their lives together. So she kinda have the right to ask such questions and he owe it to her to answer.

Just saying..

Keep up with the story
@LoveToRead

I kinda support you

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2018
shocked this wan don enter is a banger mood o

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.