Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184204 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Janet96(f): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
TomiDanesi:
Nice work full of surprises and intrigues

smiley
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
FairCritic:
An amazing read.

Quigley:
Now this is wonderful. Looks like One of these Wattpad works I read. Kudos my dear!! Kudos!

Thanks for your comments.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by FairCritic(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2019
boomssey:
Wow! What a very nice story! U really really tried love to read.kudos to u

cheesy
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
FairCritic:
An amazing read.

Thanks, man.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Awesome05: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmn...
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Crvrider: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2020
bolubennie:
This story is making more sense update by update

But I am confused about where Madam B is residing?

I think she wants Alex very close to her own place of abode. Guess Alex is staying somewhere farther away from her house

I was thinking more or less in the same line. Besides, ketu to vi every morning na die o.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Crvrider: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2020
LoveToRead:
'I miss you, loverboy. I niss you. Take me!' she said frenetically.

I was perplexed. 'Steph! Listen, Steph!'

I stared at her curiously again. Then, something struck my mind. This kind of outlandish behaviour could not be ordinary, I decided. There must be something behind it.

She's probably sniffing on white lines.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Mivici: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
victoridoko8@gmail.com
Full story
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Captainola05: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good job man @love to read, how can I get the full story.... I'm damn interested pls
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Captainola05: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
I think "Steph" is not an ordinary girl, and I also believed she's already added some portion to the food she brought for "Alex" to eat then, "no doubting"; the spirit that controlled him to look away of her when she was naked in his room, should not convinced him to fall victim when she was on dressed.

God will deliver you Alex's

Good job @love to read, more ink to your pen
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Captainola05:
Good job man @love to read, how can I get the full story.... I'm damn interested pls

Thanks for your interest. You can send email to lovetoread604@gmail.com with N300 glo recharge pin number.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Captainola05: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
@lovetoread, I'm sorry to say, but you said, #100 for the remaining Chapter, when I checked okada book, it's #200, now here you are saying #300 again....
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Mivici: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
08081240934 WhatsApp
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kweensheba: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2021
NICE STORY.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Saturn101: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
kweensheba:
NICE STORY.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ultimas: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2021
rachealfst:
Nice story, I enjoyed the read all through. Madam B's species is very rare. I commend her. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece. God bless you.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Saturn101: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quigley:
Now this is wonderful. Looks like One of these Wattpad works I read. Kudos my dear!! Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.