Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,370 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184547 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 4:47am On Oct 22, 2018
Not bad. The following day, I would cover the remaining ones. I took another cab to the duplex where I would be lodging. The security guard allowed me in without any hassle.

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Alexis410(f): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice update
Thanks for continuing the story here on NL

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Caliphas55(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2018
I remove cap for Madam B. am happy she is using this means to separate Alex from Steph.
nice update bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Madam B is making a mistake,if this two personz really love each other as they claim them nothing will keep them apart

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Damibiz:
Madam B is making a mistake,if this two personz really love each other as they claim them nothing will keep them apart
No repeat that thing again cheesy

Steph is a ******* -X

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2018
LightQueen:
No repeat that thing again cheesy
Steph is a ******* -X
wow..me knw no oh

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Damibiz:
wow..me knw no oh
Wetin you know no, didn't you see what she is trying to do? Separate two lovers

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by AryEmber(f): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice writeup. BTW, is Steph's name actually Steph?

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by AryEmber(f): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice writeup. BTW, is Steph's name actually Steph? Or that's the shorten form?

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by stainlink(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2018
AryEmber:
Nice writeup. BTW, is Steph's name actually Steph? Or that's the shorten form?
Probably Stephanie

Lovetoread you are just too good.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Why is Madam B Doing all this,i mean the seperation...bcus the reason she gave is nt convincing at alll...for instance,i have feeling for u,u re nt my sis nd my mom keepz saying i she see u as my sis,mean while we re already doing that do.....
LightQueen:
Wetin you know no, didn't you see what she is trying to do? Separate two lovers

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Israellionel: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hey, Love To Read, I've Downloaded The Story On OkadaBooks, But When I Try Reading It, The Page Shows "Internal Server Error". How Can This Be Corrected Or Is It From The Site. Anticipating Your Reply. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice one, keep it coming!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by seuncyber(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
More update oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Israellionel:
Hey,
Love To Read,
I've Downloaded The Story On OkadaBooks,
But When I Try Reading It,
The Page Shows "Internal Server Error".
How Can This Be Corrected Or Is It From The Site.
Anticipating Your Reply.
Cheers!

Sorry about that. it is from the site.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
We chatted more. She cooed about missing me. I said I missed her too. She kissed me goodnight on the phone before disengaging the line.

I decided to concentrate on preparing for my introduction and coming wedding. Now that Steph was out of the way, I could concentrate and do
things without distraction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Damibiz:
Why is Madam B Doing all this,i mean the seperation...bcus the reason she gave is nt convincing at alll...for instance,i have feeling for u,u re nt my sis nd my mom keepz saying i she see u as my sis,mean while we re already doing that do.....
cheesy
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Whayasay LightQueen ?
LightQueen:
cheesy
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Damibiz:
Whayasay LightQueen ?
Good evening
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Can't believe ur already having feelings for Stephanie. Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by wizsolzy(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2018
So if Steph was around u would not have concentrated abi? Dis guy is useless undecided

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by AryEmber(f): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2018
wizsolzy:
So if Steph was around u would not have concentrated abi? Dis guy is useless undecided
Useless indeed.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by mattobi(m): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Some stories can pain me special, that dude is a douchebag. He is a sissy.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dawno2008(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pls can somebody tell me what bro Alex want?

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
WATI DE xup here na..?tomorrow is El classico nd me de fear oh,may Barca no come use us do training

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
dawno2008:
Pls can somebody tell me what bro Alex want?
He is just a confuse and foolish sombori

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by seuncyber(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
LoveToRead

Come and update

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Wizywiz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Damibiz:
WATI DE xup here na..?tomorrow is El classico nd me de fear oh,may Barca no come use us do training
quite unfortunate.. Ur prayer wasn't heard jus d way Alex own won be heard wen d kasala finally burst for him confused head.... Sorry to all Madrid fans... Barca showed no mercy even wen there was no messi
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
We are Real Madrid,we fear nobody,we will only suffer for 2 to 3 seasons,after that we will be back,stronger and better...remember what happened during Post Zidane's era as a player ?
Wizywiz:
quite unfortunate.. Ur prayer wasn't heard jus d way Alex own won be heard wen d kasala finally burst for him confused head.... Sorry to all Madrid fans... Barca showed no mercy even wen there was no messi
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2018
LoveToRead hope all is well with you?
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by cosmospolitan: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2018
bros, please update for us o. thank you.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by TomiDanesi: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
LightQueen:
LoveToRead hope all is well with you?

All is well. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.