Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184557 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
TomiDanesi:

All is well. Thanks.
All thanks to God smiley

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by NzeSteve(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
More pen to u can't wait for d next line
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dawno2008(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
@lovetoread pls come and drop something na sad

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Sadiqali24(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
lovetoread we are very anxious na,pls drop something, sky is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
The introduction and the traditional engagements of Enny and I went without hitches.

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by odeade1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
So lucky....drop another one I'm here
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ibizgirl(f): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Steph is going to show before this wedding. �

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
Over short de worry dis update,bt i can see that u re viewing dis thread,welcome back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2018
smiley smiley
LoveToRead with the magical ink. Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DozieDum(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2018
LoveToRead welcome back. I have been uneasy without your updates. Thank God you are back and please make the next update veeeeeeery long. Appreciate your story. More ink to your wonderful fingers.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2018
Nice update. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by povicky1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
Comma continue oo bro

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
That Stephanie is a stupid girl n she's not using her brain at all "are u still going ahead with d wedding"? Oniranu! She should go find her own man

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
Thanks for d update anyway

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Welcome back

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
(Dear readers and friends, I hope you enjoy the story.

The sequel to the story will appear under a new title and it will be out - by God's grace - on Saturday, November 17, 2018.

Watch out for the interesting and concluding book on the story.

Remember, you can get the full and complete story of 'The Sugar Mum' for just N100 on:

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sugar_mum_revised_edition/24398

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
LoveToRead...u did u good work here,i will be waiting for the next book....alot of things have being left untouched bt any way no be my story so maka no talk...bt wait oh,was Enny a V (virgin) ?...

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
LoveToRead...u did u good work here,i will be waiting for the next book.alot of things have being left untouched bt any way no be my story so maka no talk...bt wait oh,was Enny a V (virgin) ?...
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
Damibiz:
LoveToRead...u did u good work here,i will be waiting for the next book.alot of things have being left untouched bt any way no be my story so maka no talk...bt wait oh,was Enny a V (virgin) ?...

Thanks for your interest. The sequel book will resolve all riddles.

Enny was not a virgin, but a good gal.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
Na wati me de hate be dat oh.....u no be virgin,u come de Bleep up any how..hello Nl ladies u u no be V nd u tell me say no sex till we marry,if i later discover after our wedding,u de go ur Baba house oh
LoveToRead:

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Love to read. Thanks for the story I learnt one or two things.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ibizgirl(f): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lovetoread, well done for an awesome story. And you have a very good command of English.

Ps mention me When the sequel starts

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by jojothaiv(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
What a story!
I'll gladly wait for the sequel.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2018
ibizgirl:
Lovetoread, well done for an awesome story. And you have a very good command of English.

Ps mention me When the sequel starts

Thanks for your observation. I will definitey mention you.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Nice ending

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 03, 2018
Thanks for this interesting story
Waiting patiently for the sequel

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DebTem(f): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2018
LoveToRead:

Please mention me when you start.
God bless you MORE

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2018
LightQueen:
Thanks for this interesting story
Waiting patiently for the sequel

Thank you, my dear LightQueen.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2018
DebTem:
Please mention me when you start.
God bless you MORE

And you too. Love you.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2018
LoveToRead:

Thank you, my dear LightQueen.
You are always welcome dear

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by rukidanty: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2018
can you send me the complete book via watsapp ,so i can transfer the money to you
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ibizgirl(f): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2018
That's all that matters Steph was a virgin but I don't really like the way she acted with Alex, she practically offered her self to him on a plastic tray embarassed

LoveToRead:

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.