Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Has Anyone Paid Air Peace Flight Ticket Online With International Credit Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Paid Air Peace Flight Ticket Online With International Credit Card (644 Views)

FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Paid Air Peace Flight Ticket Online With International Credit Card by ARROBA(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Has anyone paid an Air peace flight ticket booked online from overseas with his international credit card and had no issues in boarding his flight in Nigeria? Is it safe and secure to pay with your credit card?

Reason why I am asking is that I will be travelling home this december and will like to book for my flight and pay online now that it is cheaper rather than buying the ticke when I am in Nigeria and it will be expensive by then.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Planning To Leave APC? Ah Ah, Haba! / ‘igbo Will Support Buhari In 2019 To Avoid 2015 Mistake’ / Defection; Yahaya Kwande Of APC Attend PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.