Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate (3112 Views)

Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / $1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Limitednow: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
OLUSEGUN Obasanjo, former President has taunted President Muhammadu Buhari for not possessing West African Examination Council (WAEC) certificate.

Messrs Obasanjo and Buhari were political allies with the former supporting the latter to emerge president in the 2015 election.

Buhari's academic dispute started during the build-up to the 2015 general election. It was one of the attacks the opposition meted out to him. Despite the controversy the president still emerged victorious.

Earlier in the year they both parted ways with Obasanjo writing an open letter urging Buhari to shelves his re-election bid.

The president who did not heed the advise declared his intention to contest for a second term.

The two leaders who ruled the country during the military era at different regimes has continued to attack themselves at any given opportunity.

Obasanjo on Wednesday launched the latest attack on Buhari.

The former president hinted that he would have penned down another letter but decided not to stoop so low having obtained his PhD.

He said writing the new letter might belittle his personality.

“I would have written Buhari another letter by now but as a PhD holder, i wouldn’t bother myself writing someone who doesn’t have a WAEC certificate every now and then. Selah!” Obasanjo tweeted on his twitter account.

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/obasanjo-taunts-buhari-possessing-waec-certificate/

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by SalamRushdie: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
I don't think Obasanjo has a Twitter account neither does Buhari have a WAEC certificate but lemme confirm this

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by nigeriafilm(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by buharitill2023: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thank God buhari is the president of PhD holder till 2023.
And even the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist know that thief OBJ is a motor park tout.

Thief OBJ case and ineffectual buffoon are proves that PhD certificate is an ordinary paper.
No different BTW weac certificate and PhD certificate
The only difference is the inherent sense of the holder of the certificate.

Buhari have sense more than PhD thief OBJ even more sense than pig trump.
Buhari till 2023.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Ekez(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
He doesn't have a certificate ,his minister forge her nysc certificate and dem say dem dey pight qurruption

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Who do Buhari like this? If this was my father I would just ...

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by SolutionMee: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Well, education is not all about going to school

Education means to educe, to draw out from within, to have an idea enhanced mindset, to think critically, analytically, logically and creatively

The only mistake Buhari made was that after dropping out from high school, he shouldn't have gone to the military

He should instead have looked for a tutorial class with a formal settings

And learn, learn and learn again grin grin grin

It's not good to be a stack illiterate

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by unohbethel(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
As a zombie,, am pained very much

truly this past week av been very hot to my fellow zombies

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by unohbethel(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
And even the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist know that thief OBJ is a motor park tout.

Thief OBJ case and ineffectual buffoon are proves that PhD certificate is an ordinary paper.

Buhari till 2023.
defending buhari makes one to be mentally lifeless

fact

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by codedguy1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
So obasanjo suddenly realizes that bubu has no certificate. When he was supporting him against the last administration he had amnesia.

Obasanjo should go and sit down somewhere abeg, he and Buhari are the major problems of this country because of the opportunity they have enjoyed as presidents of this nation and not been able to steer the us to development.

Buhari has nothing upstairs and obasanjo is just a selfish vindictive confused opportunist.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Ballmer: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Are the Igbo telling me the Obasanjo that appointed Buhari as petroleum minister knew he did not have waec certificate or some deluded Igbo are showcasing their amazing foolishness with lie just like Ojukwu did till he wasted 2 million of his tribesmen to foolishness such as this ?
Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by lalasticlala(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
That's probably from a fake twitter account. Obasanjo is not on twitter
Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by DLondonboiy: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
lalasticlala:

Lalasticlala, are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by DLondonboiy: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ballmer:
Are the Igbo telling me the Obasanjo that appointed Buhari as petroleum minister knew he did not have waec certificate or some deluded Igbo are showcasing their amazing foolishness with lie just like Ojukwu did till he wasted 2 million of his tribesmen to foolishness such as this ?

Why are you always so pained and always angry?

Are you a yoruba Muslim?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Onlybornmacho: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:

Buhari till 2023.
Chai! See painment grin High bp loading

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by crimeboss: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:

Buhari till 2023.

U are pained obj referred to ur president as a school dropout, why are u supporting buhari who is academically bereft, don't av other options even in ur family u should av some good people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
lalasticlala:
Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
This man deserve some respect na. Haba make una leave our president(for now sha). Abeg d man no fit drink water keep cup? Buhari dis, buhari dat, dis n dat, EVERYDAY. We know dat most pipu don like him but at least make we RESPECT dis man. Abi una want Make him kee himself? No b una vote am?......
No one should quote me n say rubbish tho
Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by speedyGonzales: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ekez:
He doesn't have a certificate ,his minister forge her nysc certificate and dem say dem dey pight qurruption

forgery is not corruption... you no hear Adesina?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Talknochip(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by opribo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
We wont allow a certificateless president in 2019. Nowherevin yhe world does a blind man lead the sighted.

Bubu should respect his old age and go, he cannot fool us anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Limitednow:

I would have written Buhari another letter by now but as a PhD holder, i wouldn’t bother myself writing someone who doesn’t have a WAEC certificate every now and then. Selah!” Obasanjo tweeted on his twitter account.

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/obasanjo-taunts-buhari-possessing-waec-certificate/
grin grin grin
OBJ no go kill person!

Buhari's problems are numerous so how do you help

He did not go to school!
To speak good English na wahala!

You have to practically put your ears in his mouth for you to be able to grab anything!

He has ear problem!

He is taking up a job difficult for a healthy person albeit him that is sick!

On top of the matter he is lifeless!

You now want to compound his problems by writing

If you write again the reply will be a question like
"Where is the power " Lolzzzzzzz

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:

Buhari have sense more than PhD thief OBJ
Guy abeg make we hear word! OBASANJO cancelled the Nigerian debt!

What has Buhari done

Agreed OBASANJO was corrupt but life was not as difficult as this even under the military regime of ABACHA! of all people!

You taunt Good luck Jonathan but he performed better than Buhari!

Even Yaradua with ailment was not this bad or should I say lifeless!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by buharitill2023: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Guy abeg make we hear word! OBASANJO cancelled the Nigerian debt!

What has Buhari done

Agreed OBASANJO was corrupt but life was not as difficult as this even under the military regime of ABACHA! of all people!

You taunt Good luck Jonathan but he performed better than Buhari!

Even Yaradua with ailment was not this bad or should I say lifeless!
because you are a criminal,
You don't want to work.
Very lazy terrorist.
Obj cancelled debt, is that an achievement?
Where is our $16b for power.
He received $240b from oil proceed alone in 8yrs.
Within 3yrs with just $94b, buhari has achieved what PDP could not achieve for 16yrs with almost $1tr.
Buhari has revive agriculture by building 5 fertilizer plant,
Reviving seaport and dry port,
Roads and railway are ongoing, 69 project in SE alone.
Wiseandtrue:

Ranting as usual!

Any critic is now a terrorist or lazy or a pig undecided
SMH

This one you did not add idiotic pig of Biafra wetin happen

Cancelling a debt is not an achievement But Buhari trekking and dashing children money is an achievement

shocked shocked shocked you don hear OBJ now, him no fit write letter again he don tire and I can now understand him better

See reasoning

If you an assumed healthy person can reason like this then what should we expect from the lifeless one

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by 99miles(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
APC.......All Photoshop Certificates.
Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by EmekaMD(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Did Obasanjo suddenly realized that Buhari didn't pass waec?
I hate Buhari but I hate Obasanjo too.
He is a double-mouthed slowpoke.

Meanwhile Bubu is going back to Daura 2019

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
because you are a criminal,
You don't want to work.
Very lazy terrorist.
Obj cancelled debt, is that an achievement?
Ranting as usual!

Any critic is now a terrorist or lazy or a pig undecided
SMH

This one you did not add idiotic pig of Biafra wetin happen

Cancelling a debt is not an achievement But Buhari trekking and dashing children money is an achievement

shocked shocked shocked you don hear OBJ now, him no fit write letter again he don tire and I can now understand him better

See reasoning

If you an assumed healthy person can reason like this then what should we expect from the lifeless one

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by Arysexy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why una dey finish out the lifeless ancestor like this?
Re: Obasanjo Taunts Buhari For Not Possessing WAEC Certificate by uboma(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
see how OBJ finished PMB.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dare To Be Different: See How Donald Trump Distinguished Himself (photo) / Truth About Blacks Not Helping Blacks Debunked / Adeyinka Grandson: The Monkey Has Been Caged...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.