Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss (46221 Views)

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Hemjayy: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
gift2xl:
This dudes have deducted there own share, before telling us the figure. I know them Nigerian police

You're so right.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by AuroraB(f): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
spartan50:
Person cannot enjoy again ...
grin
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Fitbillionairep: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
17 pieces of chocolate
please let the world end soon
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by adecz: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na amebo ppl report am!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by TruthHurts100: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
metronaija:
The police in Gombe state have recovered the sum of $4,000 (about N1.3million) from a 19 year old boy following his arrest in Pindiga town of Akko Local Government Area of the state.

The arrest of the suspect, Idris Abubakar, was confirmed in a press statement issued in Gombe on Wednesday by the command’s spokesperson, DSP Mary Malum.

According to the statement, other things recovered from the teenager are N21, 000 cash, three bundles of wrappers and two pairs of canvas shoes.

Others were a pair of rubber palm shoes, one MP3 player, one Infinix Note mobile phone and 17 pieces of chocolate.

The command said that certain individuals who noticed the unusual spending pattern of the suspect alerted the Pindiga Divisional Police Headquarters on 19th of August.

During interrogations, the suspect was said to have confessed to stealing the foreign currency notes from his unnamed Lebanese boss in Kano, who employed him as a domestic staff.

The Command stated that the suspect had been transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of Kano Command, scene of the crime, for further prosecution.

Also, one Babangida Mohammed, 38, was allegedly arrested for siphoning fuel from a fuel reservoir within the vicinity of an electricity transformer at Pindiga Township.

http://www.metronaija.ng/police-recover-4000-from-boy-in-gombe/

And we should applaud the police for capturing a 19year old boy who stole a sum that the boss didn't even know. We have bigger thieves gallivanting in public and no one dares to accuse them not to talk of arresting them. Shame!
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Ikuenami(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jesus fed 5000 people and still died a virgin. Ordinary meatpie you bought for a girl, u want to have sex? The thunder that will fire you still dey pray for redemption camp
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by tossie101(f): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

Lol., U and this ur meme always without any comment always crack me up grin
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by julybaba(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
bedspread:
A 19year in Nigeria today is no longer a boy... He is a Man..

Even 16 years old are doing STRONG THINGS
strong strong things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Badbelle people everywhere . Chai
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by olajizz01(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari out
We don see am na,no need to replicates it severally,I think February 2019 is fast approaching to know your worth,no need to cause nuisance in a public forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Andrewkinggg: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na LIE.

They didn't find Indian Hemp, Tramadol or Codeine in him. This story isn't complete
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Nathan2016: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigeria is a messed up country

As much as I dont support stealing, if the person they stole did not report the incident or not pressing charges, i wonder the reason for the arrest.

Also if you want to enjoy your money in nigeria, try and live in a rich neighbourhood. Poor people have so much time on their hands.
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by prinsam30: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mizk:
So its now a crime for an adult to spend his money unusually? Nigeria is so messed up, if i was the boy I'll tell them i made the money myself, we will argue until you get tired.

exactly my point dear
what kind of nonsense is this sef, so person cannot spend his money unusual again

I tire for this con3 ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by chuksanambra: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mizk:
So its now a crime for an adult to spend his money unusually? Nigeria is so messed up, if i was the boy I'll tell them i made the money myself, we will argue until you get tired.

Most of you are illiterates.

If you fail to disclose the source of the sum, you'll be asked to disclose tax paid on that money. If you fail to provide proof of tax compliance, you'll go to prison.

That's why illiterate Nigerians who think like you suffer in foreign prisons.
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by wildchild1: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmm.

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Mizk(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
chuksanambra:

Most of you are illiterates.

If you fail to disclose the source of the sum, you'll be asked to disclose tax paid on that money. If you fail to provide proof of tax compliance, you'll go to prison.

That's why illiterate Nigerians who think like you suffer in foreign prisons.
You're the foolish illiterate here, disclose tax paid on a million naira in a country where people loot billions and go scott free? This is nigeria mr educated, you act like a nigerian in nigeria and act like a foreigner in a foreign country, Thats why people like you who claim you know too much end up dead in foreign countries, chicken intelligence, you're hiding your head but your ass is wide open in the wind.
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by chuksanambra: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mizk:
You're the foolish illiterate here, disclose tax paid on a million naira in a country where people loot billions and go scott free? This is nigeria mr educated, you act like a nigerian in nigeria and act like a foreigner in a foreign country, Thats why people like you who claim you know too much end up dead in foreign countries, chicken intelligence, you're hiding your head but your ass is wide open in the wind.

Stop disgracing your ancestors here. Even if you were born stupid, at least learn from others and stop propagating your folly.

Tax default is a serious criminal offence. You can't know that cos you're an unenlightened noise maker with zero exposure.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by mmadu5(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's a crime to young and rich in Nigeria .. useless country . Politicians steals billions yet they go Scott free
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Mizk(f): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
chuksanambra:

Stop disgracing your ancestors here. Even if you were born stupid, at least learn from others and stop propagating your folly.

Tax default is a serious criminal offence. You can't know that cos you're an unenlightened noise maker with zero exposure.
Says the cretinous fellow who can't tell the difference between what is idealistic and realistic, start your foolish debates with the politicians who laundered billions of money without breaking a sweat before coming to someone who spent a little portion of 4000$, the money looks big to you because you're so poverty stricken you mistake 4000$ for 40000$, very cockeyed fellow, get lost please, frustrated pest.
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by chuksanambra: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mizk:
Says the cretinous fellow who can't tell the difference between what is idealistic and realistic, start your foolish debates with the politicians who laundered billions of money without breaking a sweat before coming to someone who spent a little portion of 4000$, the money looks big to you because you're so poverty stricken you mistake 4000$ for 40000$, very cockeyed fellow, get lost please, frustrated pest.

I know you'll support thieves cos you're one. Talking nonsense as if if you don't steal, you can't live. Talking about dollars when your poverty-stricken people are riding okada all round Anambra.

Wawa dog, go and do something reasonable with yourself and stop making a fool of yourself here.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Mizk(f): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
chuksanambra:

I know you'll support thieves cos you're one. Talking nonsense as if if you don't steal, you can't live. Talking about dollars when your poverty-stricken people are riding okada all round Anambra.

Wawa dog, go and do something reasonable with yourself and stop making a fool of yourself here.
grinOh thats what you do to earn a living? Sorry to burst your bubble dude, i don't steal neighter am i from anambra, nor am i afonja, i talk about dollar because unlike you who have nothing upstairs i use my intellect to earn a living and i get paid in glorious currency not your failed naira. Yes i am nigerian and i can't deny where i am from because i don't suffer from inferiority complex or low self esteem, lowly dogs think they have an opinion, i don't care about what you have to say, tax fraud is not a thing in Nigeria, its non existent like you, so you can go back to being the attention starved looser you are some minutes ago.
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by chuksanambra: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mizk:
grinOh thats what you do to earn a living? Sorry to burst your bubble dude, i don't steal neighter am i from anambra, nor am i afonja, i talk about dollar because unlike you who have nothing upstairs i use my intellect to earn a living and i get paid in glorious currency not your failed naira. Yes i am nigerian and i can't deny where i am from because i don't suffer from inferiority complex or low self esteem, lowly dogs think they have an opinion, i don't care about what you have to say, tax fraud is not a thing in Nigeria, its non existent like you, so you can go back to being the attention starved looser you are some minutes ago.

Glorious currency cos you do house girl work online which others rejected?

A slave must always show its slavish nature.

Third class citizen and slave of others.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Mizk(f): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
chuksanambra:

Glorious currency cos you do house girl work online which others rejected?

A slave must always show its slavish nature.

Third class citizen and slave of others.
They do housegirl work online too? grin ok but as long as i earn more than you doing gateman job for a Nigerian employer I'm cool with that, i better slave to be paid in dollars than slave to be underpaid in naira, why is it your headache is what i don't get? You're very frustrated and you're transferring your aggression, i have given you more attention than you deserve and it's getting to your head, you're not worth a minute of my time, that is why this would be my last reply to your idiotic mentions, savour and cherish it for you won't have this rare opportunity again, worthless piece of sh!t.
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Dollabiz: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oh
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by chuksanambra: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mizk:
They do housegirl work online too? grin ok but as long as i earn more than you doing gateman job for a Nigerian employer I'm cool with that, i better slave to be paid in dollars than slave to be underpaid in naira, why is it your headache is what i don't get? You're very frustrated and you're transferring your aggression, i have given you more attention than you deserve and it's getting to your head, you're not worth a minute of my time, that is why this would be my last reply to your idiotic mentions, savour and cherish it for you won't have this rare opportunity again, worthless piece of sh!t.

See this subhuman object with no future talking nonsense here. If not for poverty and an inherent sense of worthlessness, which sensible human would be filling useless forms online?

Your mates are founding tech startups and attracting millions of dollars in foreign investments, you're talking nonsense because they're paying you 30 pieces of silver to mortgage your already bleak future. You see why I said you're destined to serve your juniors?

Just a few years from now, you'll see that you're a globally renowned fool with a wasted past and a bleak future.

Wawa slave, go back online. Massa has some forms for you to fill.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Wisebisho: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ndi osu imi everywhere.... Did the Lebanese man tell you he is looking for his money?.. Bad belle people.
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Slimsly100(f): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
lafuria1:
Aproko people snitched the guy out

Imagine o, and people are busy praising Nigerian police. Nubbish!!! undecided
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by Alexona(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
wow. so C.I.D still exists. SARS don cover them
Re: Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss by lloydmuna2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mad people while the politicians way steal billions of nira, fear nor they let una call the figure
Ndi ala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.